Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Somebody's got some 'splainin to do.

fake edit: if this is from a TV show or movie please just let me enjoy my ignorance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

Bethamphetamine posted:

fake edit: if this is from a TV show or movie please just let me enjoy my ignorance.

You expect this to happen, in this of all threads?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Bethamphetamine posted:

Somebody's got some 'splainin to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qKcJF4fOPs

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
Beast, dude...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAyqWAjlLAs

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Regalingualius posted:

What if it tells you to do bad things for a good cause?

Punching Nazis will always be cool and good.

Trivia
Feb 8, 2006

I'm an obtuse man,
so I'll try to be oblique.
Posting because this seems necessary.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

EmmyOk posted:

When I see someone hating on Tay Tay I only have one thing to say! Shrug it off

That poo poo sucks

Taylor Zwift is such a snake, she made Kanye culture's temporary protagonist

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I was just chatting to the bestie and I'm getting info Taylor is a snake from there too. Gonna be a long night, gang. I'll pray for us all.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

The one being kicked is a young Taylor Swaft

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Deserved it, imo. :colbert:

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwE_RR1KjDQ

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
I think the Try Not To Get Mad challenge in this video counts as some freude, since it features people trying to not get upset, failing miserably, and getting more upset by that. My favorite is the one girl going full CineD/TBBT about Jar Jar and everyone else finding him funny.

(Although the baby smoking one got me)

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Nobody gives a poo poo what or who you listen to. More than half of you listen to Linkin Park, don't pretend you have any room to judge anyone else's musical taste.

This has been a deaf man weighing in on music. Apply schaden to taste, serve with side of freude.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
mister bibs REACTS to a lovely video full of people pretending to have strong emotions at gifs of pancakes and bad drivers.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

MisterBibs posted:

I think the Try Not To Get Mad challenge in this video counts as some freude, since it features people trying to not get upset, failing miserably, and getting more upset by that. My favorite is the one girl going full CineD/TBBT about Jar Jar and everyone else finding him funny.

(Although the baby smoking one got me)

This is painfully scripted.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Swiftenfreude update: She's no longer a defendant in the case, as the judge held that the DJ failed to state enough of a claim against her. The only defendants in the case as it goes to trial are her promotions guy and her mother. Closing arguments are Monday.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/11/us/taylor-swift-trial/index.html

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

It's youtube. You could have a "Try not to poop or pee watching these videos" challenge and more than one person out there in internet land is going to purposefully poop their pants for attention while they squeal, make wacky faces, and explain that they just couldn't help it - the 20 second video of that muddy waterfall made them do it.

They're all basically cam whores who want to monetize their lack of shame rather than their bodies.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Eh, I've heard that, but I've never really bought into it. Always felt like how some people really want to assert TBBT has a laugh track, just because they don't want to deal with the fact that people really do react/laugh that way.

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

This marriage has hit rock bottom.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

You put a camera on someone and they start acting, they play to the camera. It's natural, no script needed.

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

EmmyOk posted:

acknowledge my failed shake it off joke you punk!

Anyways gang let's laugh at people falling over instead! :getin:

No one bike in Tokyo
All right crossing the line
No one quit the radio
Road rash is on fire

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

minato posted:

Need Put-in!

:golfclap:

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

enigmahfc posted:

Anyone who would wear that shirt is guilty of groping a person.

I bet it's a magic eye print that says "sex offender"

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

Whatever your opinion of Taylor Swift I think we can all agree that Carly Rae Jepsen is a hundred times better

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

hawowanlawow posted:

Haha what the gently caress? You are insane

Okay, Bob, looks like he is playing safe this round. After the defensive line shut down his first troll with no gains, looks he's dropping back for the old ad hominem.

Really, Winkledink, this is not as safe a play as you think it is. He's already lost a lot of yards with his first play, and unless he can come up with something really innovative, he stands to lose both yards AND the respect of the fans...

Bob, you were right. That ad hominem is getting him booed from the stands, and it looks like they won't be making those yards up. I think his only plays are to spin out to a meltdown, or, possibly just throw in the towel and walk away... What do you think he will do.

Seriously non horrowshow, o my droogie.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

I just like fun pop songs and I'm not in the minority by a long shot but even if I were I'd still like them. I guess our best friendship is on ice for now hawowanlawow

Ooooooooooh! Bob, looks like the referee's thrown down a flag on that ad hom.

Let's wait to see their judgement!

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

acknowledge my failed shake it off joke you punk!

Anyways gang let's laugh at people falling over instead! :getin:

GLUTEAL DRIFT, MOTHERFUCKERS! DO YOU EVEN?

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

Come on guys let's sort out this not good blood between fans and nonfans

Acknowledging joke...

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

belt posted:

Punching Nazis will always be cool and good.

Cooler yet if you can use a Venom minigun or a captured particle cannon.

Mephiston
Mar 10, 2006

Samizdata posted:

Okay, Bob, looks like he is playing safe this round. After the defensive line shut down his first troll with no gains, looks he's dropping back for the old ad hominem.

Really, Winkledink, this is not as safe a play as you think it is. He's already lost a lot of yards with his first play, and unless he can come up with something really innovative, he stands to lose both yards AND the respect of the fans...

Bob, you were right. That ad hominem is getting him booed from the stands, and it looks like they won't be making those yards up. I think his only plays are to spin out to a meltdown, or, possibly just throw in the towel and walk away... What do you think he will do.

Seriously non horrowshow, o my droogie.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

"If anyone here today knows of any reason why these two should not be wed... press this button."

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Noice.

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-
http://i.imgur.com/IWfFk1h.gifv

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

Lurking Haro posted:

This marriage has hit rock bottom.

They'll never be heads of a major corporation.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

AlmightyBob posted:

Whatever your opinion of Taylor Swift I think we can all agree that Carly Rae Jepsen is a hundred times better

Joe the Strummer
Jun 14, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRVspuAJyAY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Dillbag posted:

They'll never be heads of a major corporation.

I scrolled down on the gif half way through so all I saw was the bride and groom standing there for a second, then dropping. I was super confused why a wedding ceremony would have a Mr. Burns style trapdoor at the alter.

Tswiff shaddie: This Alex Boye cover is so PC they say 'hecka' instead of 'hella'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRMHp7_kPec