Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Dead Reckoning posted:

Oh, if you're looking to get your swerve on with desperate and possibly coerced women in a mid- or post-conflict scenario, either potential war is a great option. Just like back after WWII, when soldiers of The Greatest Generation™ serving in the occupation zones or European allies shattered by years of war could trade nylon stockings, basic foodstuffs, or The Implication for the affections of females, completely upending the lives of an entire nation already suffering from shortages of basic supplies will create an environment ripe for the sort of enterprising young man or callous NCO who wants to extort sexual favors from local women in exchange for a sense of security or basic survival needs.

:911:

Supply and demand. :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

David "Avocado" Wolfe is on Twitter telling people to fight him.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

Sergg posted:

David "Avocado" Wolfe is on Twitter telling people to fight him.

I have no idea who this dude is but one cursory glance over his twitter was enough to show me that he is not someone anyone should ever be taking vaccination advice from

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Vice News has a weekly show in HBO. THIS WEEK's episode has a segment covering a trip to North Korea.

I swear it's like something out pre-nuclear winter Korean Fallout.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I am pumped for a nuclear conflict in Asia and a conventional war in Venezuela.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Duke Chin posted:

I have no idea who this dude is but one cursory glance over his twitter was enough to show me that he is not someone anyone should ever be taking vaccination advice from

If I looked like this bitch rear end buster I wouldn't be picking fights.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Duke Chin posted:

Key note speaker at Daterapecon 2017.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/896185882209914881

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
Ha, my sister lives in dc and was just recently telling me about doing a massive double-take when she saw some creepy dude in a coffee shop and realised it was him

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
KKK torch march going on at the university of Virginia right now.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Senator Ben Sasse is Very Concerned.

https://twitter.com/jameswegmann/status/896190123645292544

But it's funny as hell! :)

Edit: Uh oh, looks like the nazis are out again and scuffles have broken out.

Edit2: Links cleaned up. Footage gets good around 0:40 https://twitter.com/RealAlexRubi/status/896200377099587585

facialimpediment fucked around with this message at 03:47 on Aug 12, 2017

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
What the gently caress is all that

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Nothing like a bunch of guys throwing Nazi salutes for me to identify with.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

facialimpediment posted:

Edit: Uh oh, looks like the nazis are out again and scuffles have broken out.

Edit2: Links cleaned up. Footage gets good around 0:40 https://twitter.com/RealAlexRubi/status/896200377099587585

Oh cute, looks like they went by Home Depot and got themselves some more tiki torches. Sure is a shame that no one managed to set themselves on fire with them.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Waroduce posted:

Klan rally in Virginia, aka nothing unusual.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Waroduce posted:

Do not play this video with your speakers turned up.

https://twitter.com/RealAlexRubi/status/896199178736599041

That's what it was.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Better than sounding like a vapid oval office imo.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Not as good as her family sounding like a loving funeral though

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
its UVA so what happened is some trust fund kid took a bunch of tiki torches from his parents vacation home and they marched about the plight of the downtrodden rich white man.

if someone had dropped sarin on them you'd have trouble shedding a tear.

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

suboptimal posted:

Oh cute, looks like they went by Home Depot and got themselves some more tiki torches. Sure is a shame that no one managed to set themselves on fire with them.

Kind of wish some black bloc motherfuckers would bring gasoline balloons to the next one

Burning Nazis is probably pretty close to as fun as punching them

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

I want to go there and burn a Confederate flag in front of those idiots

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
Bunch of loving morons waving tiki torches around while throwing up Nazi salutes and screaming "white lives matter" while surrounding a monument to a traitor to the United States.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Professor Bling posted:

Kind of wish some black bloc motherfuckers would bring gasoline balloons to the next one

Burning Nazis is probably pretty close to as fun as punching them

Molotovs made of nail polish remover instead of gas

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

A Bad Poster posted:

Bunch of loving morons waving tiki torches around while throwing up Nazi salutes and screaming "white lives matter" while surrounding a monument to a traitor to the United States.

Freedum wasn't free buddy!

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Does gas dissolve latex?

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

VX CURES EVERYTHING

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

Ha, my sister lives in dc and was just recently telling me about doing a massive double-take when she saw some creepy dude in a coffee shop and realised it was him

Did she walk up and pour salt in his coffee? I would marry her for that.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

facialimpediment posted:

Was expecting molotovs... got, something? Nazis bad? Politics is weird these days and I don't understand it.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

M_Gargantua posted:

Politics is weird these days and I don't understand it.
It's pretty simple, really: I'm right, and disagreeing with me is a moral wrong.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Dead Reckoning posted:

It's pretty simple, really: I'm right, and disagreeing with me is a moral wrong.

I'm left, and I have drones and fire? Game of thrones more relevant than I thought....

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I hope we all live so these fucks can be labled as pariahs for the rest of their miserable lives.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Casimir Radon posted:

I hope we all live so these fucks can be labled as pariahs for the rest of their miserable lives.

If their sudden fall from comfort drives them into opioids and they leave this mortal coil as another barf-covered OD in the bathroom as their family is waiting with cake and presents in the kitchen that would be okay too pariah or not.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
Heard on NPR vaccines for addiction are being worked on. Nowhere near human trials, going to cost a lot, require multiple doses a year, would be opioid specific ie vaxed for smack, do oxy instead. Maybe we could use that money to help people in depressed areas have better quality of life or something, idk. Cool.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

maffew buildings posted:

Heard on NPR vaccines for addiction are being worked on. Nowhere near human trials, going to cost a lot, require multiple doses a year, would be opioid specific ie vaxed for smack, do oxy instead. Maybe we could use that money to help people in depressed areas have better quality of life or something, idk. Cool.

lol if it gets taken up by some shkreli type who spikes the price so high it's unaffordable for everyone except rich ibiza-goers who want to make sure they can hit the land of nod over vacation without coming back as a junkie.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

maffew buildings posted:

People on naltrexone still kill themselves trying to get an effect. It'd have to target the addiction center of the brain to actually work.

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
If they ever figure out how to edit the dopamine reward center in the brain we can kiss "free will" goodbye. poo poo would be all over. So like I hope addicts get help but I don't want to see 1984's wet dream happen.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

FAUXTON posted:

it gets taken up by some shkreli type who spikes the price so high it's unaffordable for everyone except rich ibiza-goers who want to make sure they can hit the land of nod over vacation without coming back as a junkie.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

M_Gargantua posted:

Was expecting molotovs... got, something? Nazis bad? Politics is weird these days and I don't understand it.

Yeah it sure is confusing when separatist idiots that idolize nazis protest in support of a traitor to the country, like should I support them? They're white so they should know what they're talking about, it's just that I heard that maybe racism is bad? I don't even know anymore, who do I support?

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

cowboy elvis posted:

I am pumped for a nuclear conflict in Asia and a conventional war in Venezuela.

Don't forget a conventional war in the Middle East to prevent another member of the Axis of Evil to get nuclear weapons!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Torrannor posted:

Don't forget a conventional war in the Middle East to prevent another member of the Axis of Evil to get nuclear weapons!

That war will be fought by PMCs, so it only counts for half

• Locked thread