Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Ruggington posted:

I love how intensely awful paige is at dark souls and how she just falls face forward into success with her Massive Sword

it owns extremely hard

And she's still way better at Souls games than either Pat or Woolie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

Congratulations Pat & Paige!

https://clips.twitch.tv/BenevolentSnappyDaikonResidentSleeper

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Wait is she?

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Grouchio posted:

Wait is she?

No, Pat is.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Rhonne posted:

No, Pat is.
Deviantart is already on it. God help us all.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
I can't believe Pat is pregnant after Paige spent so much time at Hooters destroying babies.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

SALT

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Never sat in on a Paige stream before. Her intro?/outro? animation is really slick.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
How is it that every Saltybet video has had a different layout but never a good one

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
OkayHareJump started a Patreon! It's super effective!

https://t.co/RXPgJEdR61

I'm too broke to support Are George, but he makes good videos and this is the closest thing to SBH discussion we have so good on him for having a successful Patreon launch! Also a good measurement unit for what a Super Best Fuccbois Patreon could be.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
New LA Noire up 12 hours early.

Pat mentions reading SA at one point.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Okay as someone that's watched a lot of episodes, uh....

what exactly is the plot of cat lady cause I thought it was just metaphorical adventure game.

Not...Metal Gear solid 4.

Red Metal
Oct 23, 2012

Let me tell you about Homestuck

Fun Shoe

Tae posted:

Okay as someone that's watched a lot of episodes, uh....

what exactly is the plot of cat lady cause I thought it was just metaphorical adventure game.

Not...Metal Gear solid 4.

kill the parasites

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Finally cat lady is over and maybe something good will take the slot instead

Nerdietalk
Dec 23, 2014

Cat Lady almost succeeds at what its going for, but its bogged down by amateur dev mistakes and trying to tie itself into the creator's other game.

So like, its inoffensive and even cool at parts, but deeply flawed.

H A T T A M
Apr 21, 2016

I was never a huge fan of Liam and haven't been paying attention to the BF's Youtube at all lately, but the saltybet video made me realize that I miss him sometimes.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

I wish something good would hurry up and take LA Noire's slot, it's just gotten kind of boring and it brought all the youtube bigots out of their holes more than usual.

Yardbomb fucked around with this message at 13:52 on Aug 13, 2017

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
LA Noire has been fantastic, you're delirious

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Rodyle posted:

Finally cat lady is over and maybe something good will take the slot instead

I thought it was pretty solid - its not as funny as other stuff but the game is weird and interesting in a way that had me wanting to know what happens next. It's nice to have something on the lineup that has the guys invested too.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I literally haven't been watching anything currently running but one-offs, it's been a real dry spell.

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
The only really bad part of Cat Lady was the cat widow thing, aside from the couple spots with really bad performance issues.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
I still have to catch up with Cat Lady but I enjoyed Pat's "analysis" of stuff so far. And 15 videos is juuust the right length.
But speaking of one-offs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfkkX4I3X9U

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.

That's seriously gotta be one of the best Machinima episodes in awhile

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
I've been enjoying L.A. Noire a lot, especially these last few episodes where everything is just going nuts.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Ok that MMLC2 one off was great just to see them laughing at Elmer Fudd Dr. Light.'s voice.

God MM8's dub was so bad.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Man, gently caress the people that hate twd lp, This poo poo is gold.

DrSnakeLaser
Sep 6, 2011

I really hope that Twins/ Metal Gear Solid conversation gets animated at some point, Pat's losing it.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Tae posted:

Man, gently caress the people that hate twd lp, This poo poo is gold.

I loving hate season 3 and saw no redeeming qualities in it.

Who knew the good thing would be the guys laughing at how awful it is.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
It's absolutely hilarious, it honestly is. It's just... so bad.
Also I see a "Just jump already" option at the end of the episode and I hope the next one opens up with that so bad.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
If it weren't for personal time constraints, i'd be following all 3 running LPs atm. For now tho, L.A. Noire tickles my fancy just how I like it when it comes to these guys.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

The only bad thing about the LP right now is they won't see the INCREDIBLY LAZY way they kill Ava if she didn't die in the previous episode.

She literally sidles along a wall and a zombie falls ontop of her and she drops off a cliff. It literally happens in the span of 10 seconds and Javi goes "AVA" then instantly forgets she exists. Like literally forgets after a single line.

Check it out as it won't be in the LP

ThisIsACoolGuy fucked around with this message at 23:54 on Aug 13, 2017

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

David "The Beast" has awakened

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
jesus christ pat is so bad at this aztec game

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
TWDS3 is SO BAD. People harp on too much about choices not mattering though, the REAL massive fuckup in these games is just tangential to that: in order to fit the narrative, they make your choices inconsequential...by making characters act and react in the absolute WORST way possible. There isn't a single likeable character in S3 because of that, everyone is a selfish rear end in a top hat that blows up at the slightest confrontation. gently caress, the closest thing to a likeable character was cancer dad, and even he went "no you picked wrong tho bitch" right at the end. The only way TWD writers are able to create tension is by manufacturing these stupid hair-trigger conflicts, and everyone gets a go at being the insufferable dickhead, so by the end of it you just hate EVERYONE. If you try to be rational, it doesn't matter, there'll still be stupid drama. If you side with one person 95% of the time and go against her ONCE that person will get butthurt until you get another "who do you wanna piss off" choice. It's poo poo.

standard owl
Jan 9, 2011

I can't stop rewatching Matt and Pat freak out about David freaking out in the last TWD. It's like...art, really and truly

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
The inherent badness of the Walking Dead eventually drags things down in any form of media.

DrSnakeLaser
Sep 6, 2011

One of the comments said that a later scene has Tripp walking alongside the group even if you got him executed. When did Telltale get so visibly lazy? That woman's facial animation, jfc.

Red Mundus
Oct 22, 2010
Decided to watch all of TWDS3 videos and Christ almighty the writing is just bone-shatteringly bad.

At one point I saw Clementine in the background of a scene just standing around despite leaving the group moments earlier.

Also lol at the AJ being taken away by David scene. Wow, that was atrocious.

Red Mundus fucked around with this message at 16:00 on Aug 14, 2017

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Red Mundus posted:

At one point I saw Clementine in the background of a scene just standing around despite leaving the group moments earlier.

I know this happened in S2 at one point with I forget who as well, this is a weird recurring problem somehow that people who shouldn't be around end up strolling by in the background like they're literally just flubbing the next scene while exiting stage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

I assume Zone of the Enders came up as a future video on the podcast or something since this is a thing.

https://twitter.com/WoolieWoolz/status/897193000245366785