Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
https://slingshotesports.com/2017/08/11/newbee-vasilii-vows-abstinence-sex-hurt-performance/

vasilli sleeps nude in an oxygen tent which he believes gives him 'sexual powers'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Eh, that's a half truth.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Lovechop posted:

https://slingshotesports.com/2017/08/11/newbee-vasilii-vows-abstinence-sex-hurt-performance/

vasilli sleeps nude in an oxygen tent which he believes gives him 'sexual powers'

If not having sex gave you mystical League of Legends powers, I'd be in loving Challenger already.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Anyone else thinks that baron is far too easy to take these days?

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
I think mark baron needs to go back to interviewing comics instead of boring interviews with musicians i dont care about and he has no relationship with, but thats just me.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Work Friend Keven posted:

I think mark baron needs to go back to interviewing comics instead of boring interviews with musicians i dont care about and he has no relationship with, but thats just me.

he was mean to louis theroux so i hate him now

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Wait how long has Mickey been in TL?!

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos

Smol posted:

Wait how long has Mickey been in TL?!

A week and a half.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

TL sweep Eunited, meanwhile P1 are struggling to keep up with GCU.

EGSunBro
Nov 1, 2012

PEPSI FOR TV-GAME
Fly penta hahaha what a series

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

To be fair to P1, they looked pretty dominant for two games before suddenly collapsing two games in a row.

Also, it was cool for Madlife to pass all of his Thresh powers as he got benched.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Sexpansion posted:

Rabid what LPL teams should i watch games from, I've barely been following it at all this season.

RNG, EDG, Newbee, IG

also P1 is a way better team than all of the teams in this relegation tournament but their morale has been so bad there's like no way they can win this game five right

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

I'm baffled by the Taric not building Ardent Censer given how OP that item is right now.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

also you should read this article my friend kelsey moser wrote if you're at all interested in what's been going on with IG and their resurgence

https://slingshotesports.com/2017/08/10/rookie-invictus-gaming-worlds-contention/

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

MikeYeung....

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

njsykora posted:

TL sweep Eunited, meanwhile P1 are struggling to keep up with GCU.

P1 has been such a puzzling team to watch in the second half of the split. I think they could've ended up higher if they hadn't gotten straight up unlucky and had the jungle meta swing so decisively in the other direction away from MikeYeung's strengths. It's still genuinely baffling to see a team with so much veteran talent and a highly talented rookie getting ground to paste post-Rift Rivals and now hanging on to LCS status by a thread.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

apparently everyone wants to leave the team? i dont know the details of why but it seems like even if they don't get relegated there's a decent chance the team blows up.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

rabidsquid posted:

apparently everyone wants to leave the team? i dont know the details of why but it seems like even if they don't get relegated there's a decent chance the team blows up.

I recall Ryu during the tail end of his H2K days talking about how he misses Korea, and I imagine Arrow's in a similar spot. MikeYeung has proven that he's got the chops to be an absolutely top-tier jungler (assuming he gets the support he needs for when meta shifts happen), and he almost assuredly has his pick of the litter once his contract's up. Not sure about Xpecial and Zig, though; they might want to stay but realize they're probably just gonna get dumpstered if they lose any of Arrow/Ryu/MikeYeung, or the P1 management might be atrocious and they genuinely don't think they can go anywhere with that org.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

All of this assumes P1 is getting a) through promotion and b) a franchise. If they get a franchise there's going to be some players who just decide to stay put and collect a paycheck.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

mickey just looks so much better than goldenglutes

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Game 1 Afreeca/SKT is some next level cheese as Twitch starts Relic Shield so he could get an Ardent on Janna faster

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

I liked the strategy.

Unscientific
Feb 16, 2014
The high income support strat was some cool poo poo.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

RealFoxy posted:

Game 1 Afreeca/SKT is some next level cheese as Twitch starts Relic Shield so he could get an Ardent on Janna faster

That loving rules

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

I think she had tons of gp10 runes as well.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

:siren: Blitzcrank :siren:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I wasn't a huge afreeca fan but the amount of nonsense they're pulling out to try and take out SKT in round one :allears:

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

:laffo: Spirit forgot to buy at level 1

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Smol posted:

:laffo: Spirit forgot to buy at level 1
SKT makes everyone choke

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

When there's nothing on the line, Europe runs out of fucks to give.

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Yeah I haven't watched competitive in a while, turned on twitch eulcs, stared at the screen for a minute with a very confused look on my face

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
In was watching qt's stream and someone in chat said heimer picked in eulcs. Tuned in and I'm like what, the heimer pick is the one you wanna highlight?

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
9 kills nasus w triforce and ga is cool

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos
PoE tryharded both games, and still couldn't win them.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Max Coveri posted:

PoE tryharded both games, and still couldn't win them.

Yeah, nashor's tooth lux was really tryhard lmfao

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

(sees nashors tooth on lux) Ah, this guy must be messing around. Lets see who it is. Oh, it's power of evil & I can no longer assume hes messing around.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

I don't like the G2 comp at all

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Pee L v Pee One game one is one of the worst pro games Ive ever seen... veryones wiffing everything and nobody seems to care about anything

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

henkman posted:

Yeah, nashor's tooth lux was really tryhard lmfao

I loving hate PowerOfEvil's stupid rear end Nashor's Tooth Lux build. If you're gonna pick Lux, you're gonna pick her to be able to waveclear instantly and one-cycle someone, not loving duel Lucian!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

ryu stone cold ending that game lmao

• Locked thread