Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Classtoise posted:

Violence is not the answer.

Unless it's Nazis. Then history has proven on several occasions that violence absolutely is the answer and it loving works like a charm.

I don't know how to make this point clearer to people.

FACTS ABOUT NAZIS:

- We fought them in a war, they lost.
- They actively killed people for poo poo reasons.
- Their okayness with purging peoples at large also hints at their peoples at small eradication campaigns.
- They constantly harass Indiana Jones, are the butt of every extremist joke/strawman for 60 years, and are the defacto bad guys anytime you need "super evil" but are lacking in creativity.

If someone starts doing Nazi things, you cannot reason with them, and you shouldn't have to. The world already got together and had a big conversation about Nazis wherein we all determined they were The Worst. That ruling has yet to be overturned, therefore if you see a Nazi, punch a Nazi. If you choose to be a Nazi, you are choosing to associate with a group that is hated by the entire world and I'm not sorry you didn't foresee this obvious outcome, idiot.

This isn't hard: if you're espousing the same hate and the same words and the same speeches as Nazis you are a Nazi and therefore a loser of a World War. If you fight the world and you lose, you don't get to come back until the whole world believes you're not going to pull the same poo poo again.

They're trying to pull the same poo poo again, so they get punched.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

We take this too lightly at our own risk. Nothing funny about it.

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

Hollismason posted:

Does anyone have a link to a live feed of the rally

There is one in the Antifa thread

Which is where I suggest all of you go if you want to keep slapfighting about what is and isn't a gotdamn nazi.

CAPS LOCK BROKEN
Feb 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Classtoise posted:

I legitimately can't tell if you're gimmick posting to mock cravius or if you're honestly just a loving idiot and honestly that worries me.

Keep it up insulting poc, I'm sure someday we will see the error in our ways in abstaining to vote for elite white liberals who will do nothing for us

Xombie
May 22, 2004

Soul Thrashing
Black Sorcery
Reminder that people thinking that the "Communists are just as bad for using violence against the NSDAP" is what precipitated the Reichstag fire decree and thus the creation of the Nazi state.

Nazis playing victim is their modus operandi.

Beefeater1980
Sep 12, 2008

My God, it's full of Horatios!

cravius posted:

The entire German army weren't Nazis :ssh:

Milhist thread disagrees with you on that.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Red Baron posted:

The world already got together and had a big conversation about Nazis wherein we all determined they were The Worst.

Yeah, it's worth remembering that the US and Soviet Union were like, "alright, let's put aside our differences for now and kill these bad motherfuckers."

That's just how bad the Nazis were.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Koalas March posted:

There is one in the Antifa thread

Which is where I suggest all of you go if you want to keep slapfighting about what is and isn't a gotdamn nazi.

Yeah I am not seeing it can you link it again?

Classtoise
Feb 11, 2008

THINKS CON-AIR WAS A GOOD MOVIE

Peven Stan posted:

Keep it up insulting poc, I'm sure someday we will see the error in our ways in abstaining to vote for elite white liberals who will do nothing for us

Okay you are both an idiot and also a gimmick poster at once got it.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

cravius posted:

It's hilarious to equate these fat losers with an entire countries army from 80 years ago

They surrounded and attacked peaceful protestors. Today they are joined by militias and military veterans carrying rifles. They are literally behaving just like the weimar steel helmets. This is exactly how the nazis got started.

Xombie
May 22, 2004

Soul Thrashing
Black Sorcery
Anyone know what other world leader spent time vacationing at extravagant personal resorts for him and his political confidants? :godwin:

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
https://twitter.com/BuzzFeedNews/status/896396463630163968

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Hollismason posted:

Yeah I am not seeing it can you link it again?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWwoS0XeF9o

this is a livestream but this is the thread to talk about it in.

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Xombie posted:

Anyone know what other world leader spent time vacationing at extravagant personal resorts for him and his political confidants? :godwin:

Uh, all of them?

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

business hammocks posted:

They surrounded and attacked peaceful protestors. Today they are joined by militias and military veterans carrying rifles. They are literally behaving just like the weimar steel helmets. This is exactly how the nazis got started.

Speaking of:

https://twitter.com/djrothkopf/status/896359828133564416

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Avalanche posted:

I almost wish people would stop poking the loving hornet's nest with taking down statues or taking down crosses/ten commandments in courtrooms or whatever. Yea, that poo poo probably shouldn't be in those places, but it's more historical than anything and at least depicts the flawed beginnings of this country. Besides, what kind of rear end in a top hat complains about an 80 year old statue? Of all the problems and other poo poo going on in this country, tearing down a loving statue should be a pretty low priority. From a practical standpoint, it will probably cost the school a fuckton of money to deal with all the Nazi assholes congregating around the drat thing in addition to all of the construction costs to remove/replace it instead of just leaving it out in the cold to weather and slowly devolve into an unrecognizable hunk of stone/metal.
In Charlottesville, the Confederate monument was deliberately placed at the intersection of segregated neighbourhoods and near the courthouse. It was a clear statement to the African-American population to stay in their place, or else.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Maybe they're both.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe
You know I'm not sure there's a question whether these guys are Nazis...

https://twitter.com/cvillenews_desk/status/896392318126886912

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

hooman posted:

At least they make themselves easy to identify?

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
If anyone wants to stop talking about this gamergate stuff NK is announcing new titles for this thread:

'Trump Thread II: If the Trump administration does not want the American empire to meet its tragic doom..., they had better talk and act properly

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

hooman posted:

That's just the beginning to his maze tattoo, guys!

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
The white nationalists will not be allowed to have their rally. The police are physically forcing the white nationalists to leave. The mayor ruled their use of weapons made it unlawful assembly.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

hooman posted:

He's had a more comfortable day than he deserves.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Deleted now, what did it say?

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

Covok posted:

The white nationalists will not be allowed to have their rally. The police are physically forcing the white nationalists to leave. The mayor ruled their use of weapons made it unlawful assembly.

Source?

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Not a solid source but looks like it was declared unlawful
https://twitter.com/ACLUVA/status/896400654771552256

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

Honestly not 100% sure which side he's commenting on because Paul Ryan.

https://twitter.com/SpeakerRyan/status/896400866361704449

:thunk:

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

Covok posted:

The police left, actually.

BardoTheConsumer
Apr 6, 2017

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

That's it, I'm joining antifa. I cannot cope with having 'white fat nerd' associated with nazi any longer.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

CNN, MSNBC. Saw the police pushing them out.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Phoix posted:

Honestly not 100% sure which side he's commenting on because Paul Ryan.

https://twitter.com/SpeakerRyan/status/896400866361704449

:thunk:

He relies on their votes to stay in power.

Classtoise
Feb 11, 2008

THINKS CON-AIR WAS A GOOD MOVIE

hooman posted:

He just really loves the third dungeon in the first Legend of Zelda!

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong
It's barely two years since one of these Nazis massacred nine people in a church because their skin was too dark for him, In the week after his massacre five churches were burnt down in five southern states, and in the month following an arsonist burned six more churches in St. Louis alone for the same reason.

Right now there are hundreds of these armed racial supremacists chanting Nazi slogans around a neo-Confederate monument; last night this insane mob made a show of brandishing torches while making their chants for white supremacy. They are insane monsters and we should not look the other way when they intimidate and threaten.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

seiferguy posted:

Deleted now, what did it say?

CORRECTION: The people in riot gear engaging with Antifa are White nationalists, Not Police.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Trying to find non-alt poo poo nazi sources but looks like Richard Spencer has been arrested.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Ryan is probably sincere. He believes in civilized society in which you absolutely do racist things but you just rig society instead of getting into fights in the park about it.

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

Covok posted:

CNN, MSNBC. Saw the police pushing them out.

Cool thanks. I'm taking care of a couple kids and can't really sit down and properly track this thing. :)

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Classtoise posted:

He just really loves the third dungeon in the first Legend of Zelda!

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, thanks, that literal third reich necklace he's sporting had me worried for a second.

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy

canepazzo posted:

Trying to find non-alt poo poo nazi sources but looks like Richard Spencer has been arrested.

Good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

https://twitter.com/hieroignatius/status/896400684387622913

Inject it straight into my veins!

• Locked thread