Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
Once again he shows off the bill like he's a boy who just got an A on a quiz

"look everybody! I did it!"

You fat gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
LMAO HE RUNS AWAY WHILE REPORTERS HOUND HIM WITH QUESTIONS

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Lastgirl posted:

all trump ever does is walk into another room, and another room, and another room like an insanely expensive mannequin

he's not even a real person

he's a cat

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

PRESIDENT, say what I want you to say. :argh:

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

tacodaemon posted:

oh my god "see i can do it"

??? he actually said that????? like-- in reference to condemning... oh my god

im not watching this thing but this is just as bad

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Agronox posted:

wow, trump seems even more unhinged than usual at this rally

he has dementia

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

an american nazi killed another american in virginia today, mister president

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
holy poo poo

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
I'm watching the foxnews stream and they're focusing on the VA stuff exclusively

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Well, after a terrorist attack, you really need to waffle and come out in support of the attackers. It's that kind of bravery you need in the big seat.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
Lol that ending where he came back to sign the bill while ignoring that question

Reagan as all hell right there

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
So there's gonna be riots tonight that should be interesting

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

North Korea might be the good guys.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

The Human Crouton posted:

:rolleyes:

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Reality Winner posted:

wow

just walks off

what the gently caress did you expect?

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Fat piss brain president radicalizing the population

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

all trump ever does is walk into another room, and another room, and another room like an insanely expensive mannequin

he's not even a real person

he's a hologram

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Echoes of George W. Bush's "well, 19 terrorists died too, guys" speech. America united once more.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

"On many sides."

Still can't get over that

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

angerbeet posted:

PAY US SOROS *clap**clap**clap**clap**clap*

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

stop trying to knock medicaid off the shelf, i see you up there

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

The Human Crouton posted:

DryGoods posted:

Well, after a terrorist attack, you really need to waffle and come out in support of the attackers. It's that kind of bravery you need in the big seat.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

FactsAreUseless posted:

Echoes of George W. Bush's "well, 19 terrorists died too, guys" speech. America united once more.

lol

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
https://twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/896422401646485504

Mods please change my name to Badly Bear Maced

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/AnnTelnaes/status/896458394105729025

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Agronox posted:

wow, trump seems even more unhinged than usual at this rally

:golfclap:

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

SKULL.GIF posted:

"On many sides."

Still can't get over that

he repeated it

just to be verrrrrrrrry clear

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

on many sides. on many sides.

orange sky
May 7, 2007

By the way guys, this is news all over the world.

Thanks for giving fascists attention, voice and opportunity

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

quadrophrenic posted:

he repeated it

just to be verrrrrrrrry clear

https://twitter.com/pattonoswalt/status/896458710691622912
https://twitter.com/JYSexton/status/896458810856013824

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

gun shopping is frustrating all these rifles have so many numbers

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Official statement re: the accident from the driver's insurance company - "We strongly condemn the violence on many sides. For instance, the front side of the car was damaged."

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Reality Winner posted:

I'm watching the foxnews stream and they're focusing on the VA stuff exclusively

They just interviewed a guy who said "there is no doubt in my mind the driver was a white nationalist" so that's something

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

angerbeet posted:

are we watching or participating idk

orange sky posted:

By the way guys, this is news all over the world.

Thanks for giving fascists attention, voice and opportunity

Many sIdes okay. Many

that means America is interfactional like the Middle East now that owns

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die
at least one advisor told the president "you should say you don't like nazis" and the president said "nah"

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

OhFunny posted:

https://twitter.com/ProtestSPb/status/896439760134262784

More video. Buy guns to defend yourselves with.
jesus christ, you can see that person in the black/green being hit so hard they fly over the roof of the car in front and slide down the windshield

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Violence just happens, folks. We can't understand it. It's God's will.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
On many sides, CSPAM has hot takes, but they may not be the hottest, sometimes you win some, sometimes you lose some, on many sides we know that the events are probably bad, but we dont know, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

• Locked thread