Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

This is TL's level. It's very comforting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
If only piglet was on a good team where he could blow all his summoners to kill himself at 1 minute and get carried instead of blowing all of his summoners to kill himself and deservedly losing. Poor guy

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl9bRgRo1Ig

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

why is mickey actually moe howard

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos

henkman posted:

Yeah, nashor's tooth lux was really tryhard lmfao

I just saw the picks, didn't actually see the builds. I stand corrected.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

this is one of the most baffling games i've watched in a while

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Assuming P1 doesn't all come down with food poisoning in the next 20 minutes, I think Liquid's only hope is to put Piglet on SKT Vayne and hope for a miracle.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

henkman posted:

Yeah, nashor's tooth lux was really tryhard lmfao

he bought frostfang on syndra on purpose this split,

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Ah, that's power of evil. Sorry. We train him wrong on purpose, as a joke.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Vermain posted:

Assuming P1 doesn't all come down with food poisoning in the next 20 minutes, I think Liquid's only hope is to put Piglet on SKT Vayne and hope for a miracle.

I mean, just yesterday P1 went from 2-0 to 2-2 in pretty ugly fashion.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

yes but team liquid is significantly worse than P1 and they have Mickey and Dardoch, i think even if P1 tilted off the face of the earth there's still a 15% chance Dardoch punches Lourlo in the face and TL still lose

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Matt is seriously really loving good on these hook champs.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

rabidsquid posted:

yes but team liquid is significantly worse than P1 and they have Mickey and Dardoch, i think even if P1 tilted off the face of the earth there's still a 15% chance Dardoch punches Lourlo in the face and TL still lose

Is TL worse than Gold Coin United?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
hey is PentaKill going to play at worlds this year?

oh yeah liquid is about to win millions of dollars

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Reality Winner posted:

It's really great seeing the land of contrasts between TL about to go head-to-head in the finals of The International vs. TL desperately battling to see who's the most garbage team in NA.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Reality Winner posted:

tl was gonna stay in lcs either way so if they do just look at this as them saving three million dollars

Hypocrisy posted:

Is TL worse than Gold Coin United?

tl has to be the second worst run team in the west, behind nip.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

💯

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

i think this series is proof that arrow has been jacking off too much in north america

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Oh heal yeah. Game five baby

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Now we can talk about P1's problems behind the scenes until they win game 5.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Does the loser get relegated

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

what sucks is that even if they survive they're probably all gone anyway

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

TL will probably get a spot despite being totally putrid. I don t think any of these games really matter.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

yeah TL is gonna be in no matter what happens, they're 100% gonna buy a spot if they end up "relegated." like i said earlier them playing in the relegation matches is just deciding whether or not they have to spend $3M to get franchised or not

edit: also i can't remember if it was one of or both of gcu and eun but whichever one(s) it was are definitely not gonna be in lcs when franchising hits, so they're just playing for a big cash payout. p1 also might be playing for a cash payout but i cant remember, ive been really ill lately and can barely remember poo poo.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Also why dont na teams play galio

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Is galio even good on this patch I havent seen him in forever

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

hes one of the very few champions that pawn can play. hes not really good but his ulti is great if you have a dipshit teammate that gets caught out a lot or you're a dipshit who is constantly out of position / can only push side lanes

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Work Friend Keven posted:

Is galio even good on this patch I havent seen him in forever

Lck is still playing him but maybe they are back a patch

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

even if he was explicitly good he's not a champion that will ever be in either mickey or ryus champion pool

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Mickey is going to run away with this game

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Huh. That was...quite a series of events.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

P1 somehow gonna get reverse swept by loving Liquid.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

If I was a coach for this series I'd make dadroach play udyr so he'd actually hit his abilities once.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Getting reverse swept triple inhibed by Team Liquid: a bad feel.

A sad end for P1. Really do hope someone picks up MikeYeung, though.

edit: Oh, I guess they have one more series to play? Christ, they better win that. I don't want Arrow and Ryu's careers ending getting relegated by some loving NA CS team.

Vermain fucked around with this message at 00:47 on Aug 13, 2017

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

TL saves 3 million. :toot:

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos

Hypocrisy posted:

TL saves 3 million. :toot:

And the org will get at least 4 million from The International. Good day for Team Liquid.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
Can P1 go 5 games 3 times in 3 days???

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

i believe it was VG that played three five game matches in one day i think last summer

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos

rabidsquid posted:

i believe it was VG that played three five game matches in one day i think last summer

Wasn't it Snake during the regional finals?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

EU LCS Week 10 fiesta update, Fiddlesticks, Garen and Shaco all picked in Vitality/Splyce game 1.

Also Bard and Twitch jungle.

• Locked thread