Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Bleehhhhhhhhhhh

GonadTheBallbarian fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Aug 12, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

loving hell I offered to talk to him in private so he doesn't take a poo poo and put it up on Twitter to ruin his career but he said he feels unsafe after what happened to the Google shitbrain.

I... Am tempted to ask why he feels his views might be met with the same reaction.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

swickles posted:

edit: oh yeah, and everyone gets a finger in the butt to assess for spinal damage.

Trauma Handshake!

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

loving hell I offered to talk to him in private so he doesn't take a poo poo and put it up on Twitter to ruin his career but he said he feels unsafe after what happened to the Google shitbrain.

I... Am tempted to ask why he feels his views might be met with the same reaction.

Bring him into the open.

Give him enough rope to hang himself.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Ask him what he thinks of Mel Gibson's comeback at lunch and let nature run its course.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Man I'm really loving pissed at anyone who said alt left earnestly after today...

Anyhow here is some funny stuff

https://twitter.com/bobby/status/896447798765375489

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Hot Diggity! posted:

Man I'm really loving pissed at anyone who said alt left earnestly after today...

Anyhow here is some funny stuff

https://twitter.com/bobby/status/896447798765375489

I NEED MORE MILK!!!!!!

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
https://twitter.com/RS_Benedict/status/896227920833806336

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

What the gently caress is going on
https://apnews.com/12de1cb47897443384cc36d8621c3cf7

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

loving David Duke was in Virginia?

yes republican friends, please defend this.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

swickles posted:

edit: oh yeah, and everyone gets a finger in the butt to assess for spinal damage.

Can a patient request more than one finger? Just asking for "reasons"

Wait? Was this a peaceful protest or were people bashing each other or did some scum bag like creep around to the back where a different group was a plow into them?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

BlindSite posted:

Can a patient request more than one finger? Just asking for "reasons"

Wait? Was this a peaceful protest or were people bashing each other or did some scum bag like creep around to the back where a different group was a plow into them?

The antifa protesters were peaceful and a loving nazi crashed a car into them.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

quote:

The organizer of a rally that drew hundreds of white nationalists and other extremists to Charlottesville says he disavows the violence that eroded it.

Jason Kessler said in an interview Saturday evening that whoever drove a car into a group of counter-protesters “did the wrong thing.” He said he was saddened that people were hurt.

Kessler is a local blogger and activist who described the event as a pro-white rally. He planned it to protest the city’s decision to remove a Confederate monument.

He also criticized law enforcement’s response to the event, which was dispersed before speakers could take the stage.

He said they did a poor job controlling the chaos to allow free speech.
:fuckoff:

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Usain Bolt tore his hammy in his final race :(

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

BlindSite posted:

Heroes should always go out on their shield

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

BlindSite posted:

Where did he finish

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/espn/status/896481519404974083

this is, um, sad

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

FizFashizzle posted:

Where did he finish

He was running the anchor in the relay, took the baton in 3rd and collapsed about half way. Apparently the medal presentation for the womens event held before took way too long and the guys were out there stripped off for 10 minutes longer than scheduled. A few of the runners were complaining about cooling down too much before the race began and welp...

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

I hope this gently caress ends up on the business end of a challenger

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/896512981319790592

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I like how the entire rest of the day was politicians on both sides hitting the easy "I don't like Nazis and I condemn them!" layup on Twitter

except for Trump lol

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/goons_txt/status/896521799042609154

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I can't imagine him ever saying "so sad" and not meaning it all sarcastic like.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I feel bad for every James Fields who isn't 20 and from Ohio right about now.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Ehud posted:

I like how the entire rest of the day was politicians on both sides hitting the easy "I don't like Nazis and I condemn them!" layup on Twitter

except for Trump lol

Seriously, how loving hard is it to say "Nazis are bad." Dude has harsher words for Rosie O'Donnell than for literal loving Nazis.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Nazis are bad was settled like 75 years ago and Trump cant just go "nazis are bad."

Fat bitch.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Well you see they aren't nazis exactly. Also they vote for him.

In 2017 we have a president who is scared to take an anti white supremacist stance because it might lose him votes. Also because he might actually believe some of their stuff, but mainly it's about keeping the base happy.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Also Fiz you're all politics and goons_txt recently. I feel like this is going to drive you insane if you don't stop it.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Grittybeard posted:

Well you see they aren't nazis exactly. Also they vote for him.

In 2017 we have a president who is scared to take an anti white supremacist stance because it might lose him votes. Also because he might actually believe some of their stuff, but mainly it's about keeping the base happy.

https://twitter.com/kumailn/status/896459965832896512

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013

Spoeank posted:

Nazis are bad was settled like 75 years ago and Trump cant just go "nazis are bad."

Fat bitch.

Empty quotin this forever

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Apparently they want to demonstrate in Boston next.

That should go well for everyone involved

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

Apparently they want to demonstrate in Boston next.

That should go well for everyone involved

I hope the Bruins have to sue someone too, although the Celtics are so much better for that crowd.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Best I can tell the mayor will not allow that poo poo.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I am getting old but I will gladly try and crack a nazi's skull again.

Anyway, here's Richard Spencer getting arrested:

and the driver's booking photo:

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

I think that may fall to the staties this time

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Fleas in Arizona were found to be carrying the plague. Yes, bubonic plague. Awesome.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

The sincerity is deafening.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

The sincerity is deafening.

I think its like the South Park episode Sacrastiball, where Randy can't stop saying things ironically, even if he truly believes in what he is saying.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Assault any and all Nazis IMO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
the blurst thing about today is the way that every republican leader is oh so carefully wording their condolences in a way that can be read as defending the nazis, at least until they get loving called out on it

example (top 1)

• Locked thread