Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Unperson_47 posted:

He was no one winged angel

(((Sephiroth))) killed all these 20something nazis first loves and we wonder why they're so hosed in the brain

Ed Balls would have saved Aeris

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

wanna be that cat

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
antifa ted would self bash

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/DeepInTheHills/status/896564722480369665

:smith:

:cry:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

GobiasIndustries posted:

idk until it comes out his mom is a Nazi too ill give her a pass. It's easy to bullshit your parents into thinking you're doing good things

children are often the product of their environment

it's possible he fell in with the wrong crowd and the mom was too overwhelmed to intervene but this being northern kentucky I would not move my chips in on those odds

J. P. Beagley
Apr 11, 2008

https://twitter.com/SherylNYT/status/896575560650035200

:thunk:

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
i am being aggressively cuddled by my cat

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

He was just investigating the basement of a pizza shop, with his car. He earnestly thought he was stopping a child sex ring.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

I wonder if Trump has called the mayor of Charlottesville to inform him of the incoming tenfold increase to tourism.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

oh yeah they had a dodge challenger commercial where george washington was driving it and was about to run over a bunch of red coats

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

t-break, day 0: i have already tried to replace weed with alcohol

*fart*

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

centrists are as much of an enemy as the right is

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Chokes McGee posted:

children are often the product of their environment

it's possible he fell in with the wrong crowd and the mom was too overwhelmed to intervene but this being northern kentucky I would not move my chips in on those odds

True. I just want to wait till I get confirmation of her naziism before making fun of her. For some reason I've still got some weird lines I don't like crossing

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

is sean hannity saying that he finds the virginia protestors to be.... deplorables? :smug: got him #resistance

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

GobiasIndustries posted:

True. I just want to wait till I get confirmation of her naziism before making fun of her. For some reason I've still got some weird lines I don't like crossing

I remember those days :smith:

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
how long until we can get back to imminent nuclear war. That was less depressing to get blackout drunk to

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

yeah but antifa only use violence on genocidal racists

it's not that hard people

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

GobiasIndustries posted:

idk until it comes out his mom is a Nazi too ill give her a pass. It's easy to bullshit your parents into thinking you're doing good things

This is where I'd say "idk, if my kid mentioned he was going to an alt right rally, I'd look up what the hell that is if I didn't already know"

but I can't because loving lol I'm never adopting/having kids and can't imagine the alternative in this hell

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

They are, but they still restrain themselves from literally doing ISIS-style terrorisms

Also their hatred is mostly justified

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

antifa people always look like fuckin rad-rear end badasses,like they should be doing ninja parkour poo poo or w/e

contra the alt right goobers who look like sub renfaire level cosplay fatties

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/buildwithjoe/status/896479457833172992

Also, the ACLU of Virginia seems bad lol

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

VectorSigma posted:

yeah but antifa only use violence on genocidal racists

it's not that hard people

all violence is bad and we should turn the other cheek, I say, as my head is planted firmly on the curb and a boot is coming down towards it

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

what a dumb piece of poo poo

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"

Weeping Wound posted:

one option is an entire world covered in radioactive ash

ash and ruins as far as the eye can see, with one guy wondering why the hell you're still here

I know I'm a bit late but this was a real pretty post m8

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

Self defense. What did I tell you?

rawrr
Jul 28, 2007

Didn't they sue when the city wanted to shut down the march?

e: also wtf is this the new newbie av? If not who did this and how did you get a kompromat picture of me

peeonwe
Mar 3, 2010

by zen death robot
we are part of the toxic internet culture that fosters this poo poo with out thousand layers of irony and comic distance from caring about poo poo and falling in line with the internets commandment that the worst thing ever is to be vulnerable or take anything seriously ever

anyway, nice meltdown lol

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Oiled and Ready posted:

They are, but they still restrain themselves from literally doing ISIS-style terrorisms

Also their hatred is mostly justified

yeah p. much

the left and right have almost exactly the same opinions of each-other, except the left's is actually correct

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

eonwe posted:

what a dumb piece of poo poo

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

rawrr posted:

Didn't they sue when the city wanted to shut down the march?

the aclu must support nazis so all free speech can be suporte*upends entire box of Tide into mouth and falls down spasming*

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
so you know, earlier today north korea wiped guam off the face of the earth

but a car thing happened so I dunno

also dogs hate nazis, good boys(?)

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chokes McGee posted:

all violence is bad

excuse you, this is absolutely allowed and good

Schnorkles posted:

i am being aggressively cuddled by my cat

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

peeonwe posted:

we are part of the toxic internet culture that fosters this poo poo with out thousand layers of irony and comic distance from caring about poo poo and falling in line with the internets commandment that the worst thing ever is to be vulnerable or take anything seriously ever

anyway, nice meltdown lol

one advantage of my sincereposting is that i was spared the whiplash of the veil of irony being pierced itt today

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Yinlock posted:

one advantage of my sincereposting is that i was spared the whiplash of the veil of irony being pierced itt today

something something canada something polite

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

jack kingston is a piece of poo poo

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Yinlock posted:

All good shitposting has a kernel of truth within.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/status/896576409077985281

https://twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/status/896577726735372288

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

that fuckin comma

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peeonwe
Mar 3, 2010

by zen death robot

XK posted:

All good shitposting has a kernel of truth within.

when ur constantly corncobbed, theres always kernels in ur shitposts ;)

• Locked thread