Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

triple sulk posted:

jack kingston is a piece of poo poo

What's that slack jawed piece of poo poo saying now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

f#a#
Sep 6, 2004

I can't promise it will live up to the hype, but I tried my best.

hmmm, a 20 year old with a new-ish dodge challenger, is this the supposed white privelege i've heard so much about

rawrr
Jul 28, 2007

f#a# posted:

hmmm, a 20 year old with a new-ish dodge challenger, is this the supposed white privelege i've heard so much about

it's economic anxiety

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

maybe if someone had a gun.....

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"

XK posted:

All good shitposting has a kernel of truth within.

The problem is that idiots can't tell poo poo/irony posting from being sincere and well

Like tends to congregate with like

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

peeonwe posted:

when ur constantly corncobbed, theres always kernels in ur shitposts ;)

Hell yeah, brother.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/the_ironsheik/status/896572215189229568

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

loving listen to yourself "ah oh dear me that terrible man is beating the white supremacist what a brute!"

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
i warned my gay nazi son

i fukin wanred him

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

GobiasIndustries posted:

What's that slack jawed piece of poo poo saying now?

it's actually cool and good that trump didn't condemn white nationalism

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

rawrr posted:

it's economic anxiety

It isn't, imo, but i have heard a funny take on this from centrist dems lately -- that since the stock market and nationwide employment are good, that is proof it isn't. Poor rural whites (and poor minorities) aren't gaining poo poo from record high stock prices.

Today is proof it isn't.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Chunky Salsa posted:

The problem is that idiots can't tell poo poo/irony posting from being sincere and well

turn on ur monitor

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/kathbarbadoro/status/896577563388235777

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

Chunky Salsa posted:

Everyone in this thread is poo poo.

peeonwe
Mar 3, 2010

by zen death robot

Chunky Salsa posted:

lol lik ppl deserve tha effort of parsing sum dum fukkers posts 2 figure out what lvls of irony they r on

hmmm is dis guy bein sincere or ironic when he posts aboot his luv 4 trump i rlly bettar make sure i get it rite! fukk dat

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

:hellyeah:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

XK posted:

Everyone in this thread is poo poo.

don't sign

uh

yeah I got nothin

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Oiled and Ready posted:

WHERE ARE ALL THE WHITE FATHERS???

ikr

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

peeonwe posted:

we are part of the toxic internet culture that fosters this poo poo with out thousand layers of irony and comic distance from caring about poo poo and falling in line with the internets commandment that the worst thing ever is to be vulnerable or take anything seriously ever

anyway, nice meltdown lol

i need a place of community to find humor in a world that is increasingly humorless and community-less

namaste

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Al! posted:

other than that, excellent physical form. generally a 4.5 as far as nazi punches go

there's more cool pics here. I was very proud these turds were run out of town that day

https://m.imgur.com/a/CpT6Y

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

rip for real

gently caress

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

peeonwe posted:

lol lik ppl deserve tha effort of parsing sum dum fukkers posts 2 figure out what lvls of irony they r on

hmmm is dis guy bein sincere or ironic when he posts aboot his luv 4 trump i rlly bettar make sure i get it rite! fukk dat

always post ur real feelings and sometimes lovely jokes, it's the secret to my success

and by success i mean not permabanned yet

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

f#a# posted:

his daddy died in a drunk driving accident before he was born and left him a medium amount of money in a trust. which he cashed as soon as he turned 18 and almost certainly spent the entirety of on his mustang

peeonwe
Mar 3, 2010

by zen death robot
were in this poo poo becuz of a culture of white supremacists usin irony 2 obfuscate dey racisms all dat ironic use of da n word in fyad back in da dey (or maybe still) is tha foundation for all da alt right muddyfuckys who r all "U KANT TELL I WUZ JOKIN WHEN I SAID DEATH TO NEGROES?!?!"

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

Chokes McGee posted:

oh man I love it when they do the thing where they shrink someone's face in photoshop

bitch got facesmalled

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Oh what a surprise, the KKK has always dressed ridiculously
https://twitter.com/theshrillest/status/896460801761988608

D.Ork Bimboolean
Aug 26, 2016

rawrr posted:

Didn't they sue when the city wanted to shut down the march?

e: also wtf is this the new newbie av? If not who did this and how did you get a kompromat picture of me

ACLU is an overall net good but sometimes they do end up defending the rights of absolute shitlords like criminal defense attorneys defend actual child rapist monsters.

Just the nature of the beast.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

I thought that because isn't Richard Spencer's mom the same kind of oblivious single mother

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Chunky Salsa posted:

this too

also yeah im poo poo

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Yinlock posted:

always post ur real feelings and sometimes lovely jokes, it's the secret to my success

and by success i mean not permabanned yet

I remember when u were a nobody

Proud of ya, bub

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"
Ugh sorry if 'idiots' was too hard to parse guys

No they really don't deserve the dignity of thought because irony posting generally means you actually agree with the irony posting but y'know

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

peeonwe posted:

we are part of the toxic internet culture that fosters this poo poo with out thousand layers of irony and comic distance from caring about poo poo and falling in line with the internets commandment that the worst thing ever is to be vulnerable or take anything seriously ever

anyway, nice meltdown lol

I don't know about you guys, but my layers of irony is the only thing that keeps me from mentally breaking down, screaming at all my friends and coworkers "DONALD TRUMP IS PRESIDENT! WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE IN NUCLEAR HELLFIRE IF THE NAZIS DON'T GET US FIRST OUR GOVERMENT IS hosed AND SO ARE WE!"

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

juche avocado posted:

that fuckin comma

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Al! posted:

not quide an ideal stance. see, he is cocking his arm back but he's already totally extended below the waist. it would have been a better punch if he was actually cocked back while he was rocked back on his legs and this was the full extent of his reach.

given his stance though i think we can assume this was a sucker-punch and he's coming out of a crouch for a 4x sneak attack bonus

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

D.Ork Bimboolean posted:

ACLU is an overall net good but sometimes they do end up defending the rights of absolute shitlords like criminal defense attorneys defend actual child rapist monsters.

Just the nature of the beast.

idk I think it's time we sat back and took a look at this "free speech no matter what" thing

germany banned any and all nazichat and they didn't descend into a dystopian wrongthink hellhole

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

FCKGW posted:

there's more cool pics here. I was very proud these turds were run out of town that day

https://m.imgur.com/a/CpT6Y

i was very proud when we ran the nazis out of portland. dont be discouraged, remember the nazis are dispersed, scattred and decentralized. as long as we keept hem scattered we have a chance of safety

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

f#a# posted:

looked to be a base model lease

peeonwe posted:

were in this poo poo becuz of a culture of white supremacists usin irony 2 obfuscate dey racisms all dat ironic use of da n word in fyad back in da dey (or maybe still) is tha foundation for all da alt right muddyfuckys who r all "U KANT TELL I WUZ JOKIN WHEN I SAID DEATH TO NEGROES?!?!"

yeah "irony " is poo poo

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Yeah this piece of poo poo needs to go ahead and sprint faster towards his coronary.

Squizzle posted:

what a draining fuckin day and im guessing tomorrow will be about as bad

my fuckin inner demons keep telling me more and more that it just can't get much better at this point. I don't want to be one of those guys (I do realize I'm posting in CSPAM rn) but it's really starting to feel like the brakes have come off entirely. Like even if we get Trump tossed out and a temporary reprieve from the mania, the deck is goddamn stacked. Truth is dead and so is the dream and honestly most folks just plain don't care. gently caress me yeah I'll take a goddamn root beer and curly fries if you got'Em but I think we're all entitled to one of these tonight

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

fits my needs posted:

Virginia seems bad lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

The Nastier Nate posted:

I don't know about you guys, but my layers of irony is the only thing that keeps me from mentally breaking down, screaming at all my friends and coworkers "DONALD TRUMP IS PRESIDENT! WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE IN NUCLEAR HELLFIRE IF THE NAZIS DON'T GET US FIRST OUR GOVERMENT IS hosed AND SO ARE WE!"

I would agree but my irony shield is blocking this and it owns lol

• Locked thread