Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

there are a dozen psychos in GBS who'd be a better target for a red banhammer than the sewer duck IMO i also have dual loyalties as we both post in the grognard thread

FAU purged a bunch of them a hour ago :radcat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

zen death robot posted:

only after I banned everyone else tho!!

ban everyone then unban bigpeeler

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

pedestraiasnsf are unconstitutional

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Business Gorillas posted:

do we have a salute smiliey

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

idgit

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

ok ive been trying to catch up to this sudden growth spurt in pages but y'all are proving too prolific in yr posting

so HELLO

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

zen death robot posted:

I'm 99.9999% sure everyone that isn't retarded thinks Baloogan is a goddamn idiot fucker but if I banned everyone just for being an idiot piece of poo poo then the forums would be even deader

He makes good posts about boats every few months.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

i'd say gas gbs entirely but it keeps most of the fucktards contained so godbless

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

All that ketchup and mustard will take ages to clean up.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
!!!! <3 !!!

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

The combination of the chopper crash and the surname of Killdozer Junior's mom has pushed r/pol well into Sandy Hook territory.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
stab a nazi in the nuts
doo dah doo dah
then just twist their fash nuts off
oh the doo dah day

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I'll be the soulless isolated apartment complex that prevented him from developing empathy for other human beings

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i like to think baloogan crawls out of the sewer he pretends to work in and screams about alcohol and cucks until the actual sewer maintenance crew find him and drag him back

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

I mean it is weird that a thread that seems to lust for white supremacist blood seems to tolerate one because "lulz drunk duck" :thunk:

It's a weird hill but not enough of one for me to die on.
forums death is life. escape from your cage.

baloogan used to post about how great the white race is a lot, takes on the "nuclear accelerationist" position because he is a privileged white guy and knows he's high enough up on the ladder not to be hurt by any actual consequences in his lifetime, pretended that he thought trump would enact universal healthcare "accidentally" because he knows what he believes is wrong and rationalizes it by pretending to support progressive policies. if he's playing a character, it is a white nationalist character. a very well executed one.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Zyla posted:

do we have a salute smiliey

:gizz:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

i mean i dont mind baloogan and im gonna go fight nazis next week and document it all for you fuckkos

so maybe i am the problem here!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Zyla posted:

i'd say gas gbs entirely but it keeps most of the fucktards contained so godbless

this is the same sort of argument that allows CSPAM to exist

imagine if we were all suddenly rudderless and without a TRUMKPPPPPPPPPPPPPP thread and left to our own devices lol

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Tollymain posted:

i dont know whats happening but ill jump on the bandwagon

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

cams posted:

forums death is life. escape from your cage.

baloogan used to post about how great the white race is a lot, takes on the "nuclear accelerationist" position because he is a privileged white guy and knows he's high enough up on the ladder not to be hurt by any actual consequences in his lifetime, pretended that he thought trump would enact universal healthcare "accidentally" because he knows what he believes is wrong and rationalizes it by pretending to support progressive policies. if he's playing a character, it is a white nationalist character. a very well executed one.

i think your problem is you are failing to understand that baloogan is bad. very very bad

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

oh thank god

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

zen death robot posted:

I'm out of town at my parents place so I can't upload poo poo because I don't have the vpn crap on my laptop

fakest news on the planet

vpn doesnt exist, it is a term made up impotent hackers

allow to me explain in terms of my electoral victory

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/xychelsea/status/896479189007814657

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

im sorry i was ever mad at you

JHomer722
Jul 30, 2006

And you, you ridiculous people, you expect me to help you.

Destroy every graven image these fuckers hold sacred.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Epic High Five posted:

I tirred to buy this for ZDR last night as a laff but FASCIST RADIUM PREVENTED ME FROM DOING SO so now hte goal is to post it a bunch because it's funny and maybe ZDR will consent to wear it for a time to appease us, in this thread he obviously enjoys more than the other moronic shitholes he is otherwise forced to venture into to play god

I like anything pipe strip or loss edit related so I think it's good:waycool:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

zen death robot posted:

I'm out of town at my parents place so I can't upload poo poo because I don't have the vpn crap on my laptop

Nice.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

It was two guys

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

zen death robot posted:

I chose a bad time to attempt my ZDR av coup it appears, even if a willing ZDR was to be assumed. RIP my butt

JHomer722
Jul 30, 2006

And you, you ridiculous people, you expect me to help you.

JHomer722 posted:

Destroy every graven image these fuckers hold sacred.

I meant Robert E. Lee statues, not the stupid sexy bond pictures

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I literally just banned two people and handed out a one-day probation to a third

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

that moment when you're fed up with being called a racist dumbass on the internet so you kill a woman, injure a dozen people, destroy your car, and ruin your life.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I'll be the soulless isolated apartment complex that prevented him from developing empathy for other human beings

im the lovely Subaru

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Zyla posted:

i mean i dont mind baloogan and im gonna go fight nazis next week and document it all for you fuckkos

so maybe i am the problem here!

wow, "many sides"ing baloogan and now yer condoning violence? you are definitely problematic :nyd:

keep your fists curled and tight, thumb between yer IP joints

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Jazerus posted:

i'm p sure baloogan doesn't even unironically love trump, he broke during the election and everything since then is a character he plays, sometimes enthusiastically and sometimes half-heartedly

he was also the first tower poster to denounce trump, back during the grab 'em by the pussy tape reveal

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/896561112451170304

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

crazy cloud posted:

I like anything pipe strip or loss edit related so I think it's good:waycool:

one hundred emoji XD XD

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

zen death robot posted:

Yug already bought his account back + trump av

haven't thought about yug in months

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

lol this owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

this is the same sort of argument that allows CSPAM to exist

imagine if we were all suddenly rudderless and without a TRUMKPPPPPPPPPPPPPP thread and left to our own devices lol

good lord i might be forced to post opinions on doctor who in the doctor whot hread

• Locked thread