Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

I bet the replies say really funny things like "u mad bro" and "cuck"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

mormonpartyboat posted:

if you're going to argue w/yourself please dont quote my posts while u do it thanx
...i don't get what you're saying then? your point seemed to be "because we welcome baloogan and treat him like a friend, he is not so much of an insane white nationalist that he'd kill someone. he's just a regular white nationalist who exerts his will politically."

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Epic High Five posted:

I loving love Janelle Monae omg

me too. arch android would be a masterpiece (maybe it still is) if the track listing didn't get hosed up

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Epic High Five posted:

sounds like you got cucked by the robots

maybe it was a lesson to take home huh!!

if you look up vids of that organ it's gotta be insane to learn to play

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

SKULL.GIF posted:

an impressively stupid opinion

Stop signing your posts

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Is there a good summary of the day I was out

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

cuck

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Michael Bayleaf posted:

I bet the replies say really funny things like "u mad bro" and "cuck"

"don't feed that troll, sage"

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

heres a good post

https://www.liberationnews.org/solidarity-anti-racist-anti-fascist-heroes-charlottesville-psl-statement/

cams
Mar 28, 2003

MaxxBot posted:

Hillary still didn't support meaningful criminal justice reform during her 2016 campaign
i 100% agree and think it was a huge mistake. she, as democrats are currently trying to do, was trying to "recapture the center" which is bananas. i understand why they think it against trump, but no thanks.

saying she owned slaves is ignorant.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

triple sulk posted:

if you look up vids of that organ it's gotta be insane to learn to play

An Elaborate Cucking

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Uncle Wemus posted:

George Soros Strikes Again

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

the funny part is when they only care because it was a cute white girl

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Lastgirl posted:

fuckin last girl

u just made me remember what sage was

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Doorknob Slobber posted:

the funny part is when they only care because it was a cute white girl

this is what brought down the Indiana Klan just as a FYI

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

Uncle Wemus posted:

President refuses to denounce neonazi terrorist attack

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Lastgirl posted:

no I will absorb it

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

cams posted:

...i don't get what you're saying then?

lol

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Zyla posted:

just think she used to be a fairly popular feministleaning person

now shes full nazi

more and more i'm seeing that community is all that matters (she changed communities and has been completely re-inflected)

more and more i'm terrified that i don't have one (irl)

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

MaxxBot posted:

Hillary still didn't support meaningful criminal justice reform during her 2016 campaign

She didn't support much in the way of meaningful liberal causes. But you know what? She could call out David Duke and the alt-right when needed. Even if every single policy she undertook was identical to Trump, this country would still be better off for that single reason.

Jesus gently caress. Why does this poo poo still need to be said. Hillary was crappy. She was infinitely better than Trump.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

cool, great interacting with you

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

whoa I had no idea that was the largest in the world

went there for christmas for years as a kid

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

triple sulk posted:

i watched that film while the score was played live on the largest pipe organ (and instrument) on earth by mass

I can tell you this did NOT happen because I'd remember it lmao

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
"I found myself wondering what kind of experiences and character traits had led them to participate in the violent and self-destructive acts that landed them in prison. The longer and better I came to know them, the more convinced I became that their crimes were not the result of inferior IQs or an inability to apply moral reasoning. Although they had not finished high school, they seemed to have active and inquisitive minds. Some had whimsy as well as street smarts. They showed sound judgment in solving problems in their work, and they plainly knew the difference between right and wrong."

lol

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

looking over /pol/ right now is really something

half the posts are "This has gone way too far", half of the rest are "This makes us look really bad", then the remainder is full on Nazism

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
I constantly play the worlds smallest organ

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

cams posted:

enabling white supremacy is white supremacy though.

perhaps you could say the same thing about prison slavery moron

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

cams posted:

cool, great interacting with you

if you want to actually discuss things, try reading and thinking and responding instead of just pushing whatever preconceptions you came in with

might help u in the future next time u defend a slaveowner expressing surprise that black people could use tools

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

:swoon:

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

cams posted:

lol that trump "became famous" because of that whole black people housing thing, central park 5, went bankrupt by being lovely, *MYSTERY MONEY THINGS HAPPEN*, got a reality show, became president

this thread is actually a pretty good microcosm for america, actually. hillary clinton is complicit in slavery because she married a man who became governor and neither of them dismantled the criminal justice system, so she's just as bad as he is. bing bong.

This thread is deffo NOT a microcosm

1) population skews toward ppl who had internet access in the early 2000s when it was actually popular -- white, male, urban
2) LF banwave made it further left
3) vile/nml/etc ban-season made it further left
4) further Trumpenprole exodus after nov 8th
5) just no

Also Trump became famous mostly from his tower promotion and lovely books, but the next level was when he was pure tabloid gold during his messy divorce with Ivana

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Metropolis being a rousing battle cry for all of Asimov's early work and all AI/robots sci-fi and beyond is something that is depressingly under-emphasized considering the fundamental concepts that are examined and challenged by all of the parties involved

It is 1/2 of the arguments I make for a background in sci-fi being a boon to the truly broadened mind, the other one being a grounding in the works of Ursula K Le Guin

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

mormonpartyboat posted:

if you're going to argue w/yourself please dont quote my posts while u do it thanx

calibanibal u fuckin idiot shut the gently caress up

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/tankietakes/status/896421504174444544

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Uncle Wemus posted:

well aside from the nazi thing, peeonwe/new tayne is fidel castronaut lmao

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf
Also, she did have good stances on those issues, but ahe just never loving talked about them

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/issues/criminal-justice-reform/

Its basically Gore, where she just thought she would walk through the election, and people are smart enough to get the information its available, no need to make a huge deal out of my stances, put the non-threatening poo poo out in the front, and the meat in the back.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Calibanibal posted:

calibanibal u fuckin idiot shut the gently caress up

i really cant imagine a person going "oh boy i cant wait to go to a store and buy a pear and eat this pear, just put it in my mouth and take a bite out of it"

seems p hosed up to me

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

wait did Laci Green really say the nazi thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

wuts tha name of that anime that loogs and the rest were pitching as a chomo Calvin and Hobbes? Nijoissihi or something?

• Locked thread