Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

deadgoon posted:

my favorite c-spam seriouspostingintellectuals are pener & rudatron however, im pretty dumb so maybe thats not good for them idk

they piss off the right people imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

gently caress pener, gently caress rujdatron they piss me off big time

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

i guess while I've got my playlist of distressing songs open have this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8MaNg6lHKU

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
Best anime i watched today was the new ducktales

It owns, so glad it doesn't not own

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
pener>rudatron tho easy not even a contest

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

deadgoon posted:

my favorite c-spam seriouspostingintellectuals are pener & rudatron however, im pretty dumb so maybe thats not good for them idk

that's funny because you're my favorite c-spam intellectual

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/TheAnonJournal/status/896524183542353921

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

i always enjoyed those times when squizzle would randomly go from posting like a stroke victim to writing mini-essays on gnosticism, etc.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Hey listen, I've been hanging on this thread for the last approx 18 hours, which is seriously unhealthy and this last couple hours have been chill and calmed me down and I think I can finally go to sleep, so thanks for allowing normal chat for a while. It's been necessary. I have no possible idea of what tomorrow will bring, but I appreciate the smooth offramp from today, y'all.

I'ma just ignore you mormonpartyboat. You're a tomorrow person.

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

cams posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8fCEyYiRU8

hey i posted a youtube video, just like a real alcoholic cspam poster

gently caress

gently caress

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhjSzjoU7OQ

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

haha what the nazis actually brought down a chopper with a drone

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Nichael posted:

that's funny because you're my favorite c-spam intellectual

deadgoon is way better ever since he chilled out post-post the 8th

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

holy poo poo if it turns out that a /pol/ nazi killed two cops with a drone attacking a police chopper

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
2017 lmao

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Oiled and Ready posted:

Oh wow the internet brought facts to the collusion party and busted up the political class? The people that all got along before that, had public rows for show, and then agreed to feed us total bullshit in private? How terrible!

If only we could have the smooth reality where not one journalist was "crude" enough to question the Nayirah testimony

If only the JCoS could still pull a Tonkin, or the CIA could lie to Kennedy that Eisenhower approved Bay of Pigs already, and it could all be presented years later as, "welp, things happen, let's not do that again!"

I truly pine for those days where we just listened to Cronkite and bought it and went to bed with a smile, those were the days!

I get what you're saying but this still happened to me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ibBDB2OFr8

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz9duRrVzD8

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Oiled and Ready posted:

Best anime i watched today was the new ducktales

It owns, so glad it doesn't not own

oh poo poo thats out? i used to babysit for a friend of my family and i introduced their kids to ducktales. i bought the dvds of the first season because it was a great excuse to watch them and share them with some kids

did they make gearloose into a hipster like the pictures made it look?

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Oiled and Ready posted:

It was "effective" from ~1976 on because our wars shifted from ideological ones to resource-driven ones, unions were dismantled in service of corporate America, media became solely profit-driven again, and our only rival on the world stage collapsed in shame and became an oligopolist bonanza

Funny enough, there is one element of modern America that isn't unstable at all, and that's corporate America

1945-1976, if you think the federal government was "very effective", I'm not sure i agree
when i am using "effective" in this instance, it refers more to stability. i think during those times, ESPECIALLY 1945-1976, they were pretty much locked into sellin people their evil fuckin bullshit. poo poo was working well for the people it worked for.

now we have an unsustainable economy for many reasons with many many people to blame and we are at a point where usually we'd go to war and pillage to sustain ourselves, but the president is donald trump and lol if he tries to send troops into vietnam or north korea. he may get away with mining afghanistan, i could see the system going along with that.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Homeless Friend posted:

u used to like my hot takes until deadgoon came along :qq:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lGLkM6EC-Q

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

!!! no fuckin way

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Homeless Friend posted:

he's good because I can instantly tell when I'm reading a deadgoon post without even looking at the name. that's quality writing imo

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

i dont remember deadgoon from the old thread. im sorry deadgoon

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

the best part is i can't even tell if its fake news because from my brief experience with helicopters i 100% believe you could make one crash by flying into it with a drone

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

is this a drone backpack

how do you get it, does it only show up in air drop crates like the ghillie suit

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

punchymcpunch posted:

i liked fidel as well, he got a guy really mad by claiming that star wars is a series of movies

this was fun, we'll always have the memories of the good times before he had an ace attorney antagonist melt down

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKD-MVfC9Ag

cams
Mar 28, 2003

yeah i gotta say, deadgoon was on my list of baloogan-level scum for a while but he has been extremely inoffensive in recent memory

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETmcFOCk3YA

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Zas posted:

i dont remember deadgoon from the old thread. im sorry deadgoon

yea he didn't post in orig trump if i remember correctly, showed up after. alt maybe

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Nichael posted:

an ace attorney antagonist melt down
lol perfect

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

belting htis out rn exavtly like steve brule

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

the best part is i can't even tell if its fake news because from my brief experience with helicopters i 100% believe you could make one crash by flying into it with a drone

pretty sure an errant pine cone could take down a helicopter, especially if it's one of those teeny tiny one like news stations use

but seriously is that an actual possibility for what caused the crash

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Fix posted:

Hey listen, I've been hanging on this thread for the last approx 18 hours, which is seriously unhealthy and this last couple hours have been chill and calmed me down and I think I can finally go to sleep, so thanks for allowing normal chat for a while. It's been necessary. I have no possible idea of what tomorrow will bring, but I appreciate the smooth offramp from today, y'all.

I'ma just ignore you mormonpartyboat. You're a tomorrow person.

tomorrow will bring some good trmup, we can count on that

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

well actually ur all terrible

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames
can someone fill me in as to what happened with the piece of poo poo in the car? any recent developments?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

errybody wanna download that dere Hotline Miami soundtrack but all they ereally want is that M O O N

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Turdfuzz posted:

• Locked thread