Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

hi trump bad thread. trump bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Solarin posted:

some pretty hosed up inidiviuals here i have to say

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Cephalocidal posted:

Wait, I'm confused. You suck dick if you win?

I'm betting that you suck dick to win

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
what if having ur family dictate what is and is not appropriate, is not really a hardship or injustice

i wish my father had tattooed death on my face so that i may have been a warrior

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
teaching young boys that anger is the only acceptable emotion to feel, and that violence is the only solution to problems, is neither healthy nor human - it breaks them, stunts their growth emotionally, and creates widespread social problems like crime, rape and poo poo like neo nazis

all of them are frankensteins, results of a continuous failed experiment in psychological conditioning, that we stick to because 'that's the way it's always been'

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Turdfuzz posted:

no
thats what they want

You don't seem to understand a core tenet of me.

gently caress.

WHITE.

SUPREMACISTS.

FOREVER.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

still not convinced any of that would hurt his numbers

turns out america is super racist

America's so racist the bad dems thread is full of people convinced they can call themselves leftists while spurning any issue not based solely in class. These people turn around to call other racist left leaning types racist who are in turn doing the same while violent racists march in the streets and run people down. America's irredeemably racist and will prolly stay that way even after white people die off from opioid heat death because it's part of our national character.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE has issued a correction as of 13:40 on Aug 13, 2017

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

rudatron posted:

teaching young boys that anger is the only acceptable emotion to feel, and that violence is the only solution to problems, is neither healthy nor human - it breaks them, stunts their growth emotionally, and creates widespread social problems like crime, rape and poo poo like neo nazis

all of them are frankensteins, results of a continuous failed experiment in psychological conditioning, that we stick to because 'that's the way it's always been'

I'm sorry that you had to grow up in ancient Sparta.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/ThisWeekABC/status/896692839589044225
https://twitter.com/ThisWeekABC/status/896708192360701957

remember him

saints gambit
Apr 8, 2004
a donut with no holes is a danish

It's completely insane that that guy is now totally irrelevant.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

eyy im doing a thing here

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

he'll have to do some pretty zany poo poo to draw any attention

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

at bare minimum i didn't want trump to cause a nuclear apocalypse or a holocaust

well,

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

I had the dawning realization that it is totally plausible that I could wake up in the next six months to news reports about how a huge swathe of LA is now gone. I wanted to think about how that would change my day to day, but my brain decided to nope out and go get coffee instead.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

saints gambit posted:

It's completely insane that that guy is now totally irrelevant.

Maybe Trump will bring him back after Kelly is replaced by chief of staff Gorka.

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

deathbysnusnu posted:

I had the dawning realization that it is totally plausible that I could wake up in the next six months to news reports about how a huge swathe of LA is now gone. I wanted to think about how that would change my day to day, but my brain decided to nope out and go get coffee instead.

it actually owns because then the rams and chargers would cease to exist

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
https://twitter.com/gabrielsherman/status/896714418490355714

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

sullat posted:

Maybe Trump will bring him back after Kelly is replaced by chief of staff Gorka.

I can see him saying "DONT...Call it a comeback" like Michael Scott bringing Ryan back in that one episode

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Look who heard.a joke at work!

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

"C'mon! Let's tune our weapons!"

https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/896716059239211009

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Solarin posted:

he's a white supremacist. trump.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Bert Roberge posted:

You don't seem to understand a core tenet of me.

gently caress.

WHITE.

SUPREMACISTS.

FOREVER.

they dont even have good bodies

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Right, this should be the go to response for the "both sides" argument that the wh will 100% use, but the wh will once again adopt the bullet proof strategy of just saying it I've and over and the news will let then get away with it.

The press briefing today will be good if they even bother, we should see shs stomp off after 10 our so minutes

Dalaram
Jun 6, 2002

Marshall/Kirtaner 8/24 nevar forget! (omg pedo)

Steve Miller working early this morning

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Turdfuzz posted:

they dont even have good bodies

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

If the leftist mobs were actually just as violent it would have been a good thing, for there would be one less nazi in the world.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

I'm between funerals AMA.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/GStephanopoulos/status/896718741949607937

he gone

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Al! posted:

lastgoon

:thunk:

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
It's mourning in America.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Baloogan posted:

when u (rightly) declared u defeated my logh cosplay challenge it was like a big brain zap that left me unable to comprehend reality for like, half a minute

as if youve ever been able to comprehend reality

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

americs seems to be a land of contrasts

im sorry I've resorted to foul language

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

American tourist gives Nazi salute in Germany, is beaten up

BERLIN (AP) — Police say a drunken American man was punched by a passer-by as he gave the stiff-armed Nazi salute multiple times in downtown Dresden.

Dresden police said Sunday the 41-year-old, whose name and hometown weren’t given for privacy reasons, suffered minor injuries in the 8:15 a.m. Saturday assault.

Police say the American, who is under investigation for violating Germany’s laws against the display of Nazi symbols or slogans, had an extremely high blood alcohol level. His assailant fled the scene, and is being sought for causing bodily harm.

It’s the second time this month that tourists have gotten themselves into legal trouble for giving the Nazi salute.

On August 5 two Chinese tourists were caught taking photos of themselves making the gesture in front of Berlin’s Reichstag building.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

as if youve ever been able to comprehend reality

Comprehending reality is deeply overrated

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

He says before cutting to a panel where 2 people will argue the opposite.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/896722223947558912

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

hahahahahahahahahahaha

these guys are going to get hosed

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
top grade whataboutism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Truga posted:

hahahahahahahahahahaha

these guys are going to get hosed

didn't the same thing get said when trump said he was grabbing women by the pussy and then he went out and won an election

• Locked thread