Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Lastgirl posted:

accelerationism works

accelerationism works real well for white cis male scum like me, but I still wouldn't force it on other people because they're going to get turbofucked by it.

prefect posted:

I don't think there's such a thing as "hate speech" in the legal free speech area. It's not a thing.

hate speech is very much a legal thing in most of europe. people in germany still get arrested just by doing the heil hitler salute

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Reporters or Dems or whatever, need to start shouting at Trump to 'Say the Name' and call the KKK/white supremacist groups out as terrorists.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

logikv9 posted:

this universe is actually just a more elaborate Truman Show and you're all actors

i only act when the Soros check clears

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

thank you mr gets typecast as boring teacher guy

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Ben Stein would have absolutely been in the Klan

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Chris James 2 posted:

:yikes:

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

akadajet posted:

thank you mr gets typecast as boring teacher guy

conservatives think he's smart because he played a smart guy on tee vee

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Kazak_Hstan posted:

Don't fret maybe this means UF will be the place Spencer finally gets a brick through his skull.

At least he's presumably not being paid to be there. Accent speakers bureau gave Alberto Gonzales like $70,000 to come immediately after he was dumped by W.

He's not being paid to be there which is good but he's still privileged to do so because he's got the funds which is a stupid as hell precedent to be in. I was reading a bit more and it's still in the works and security details blah blah blah but a lot of people are urging to reconsider because I know I don't feel safe if there's a nazi rally jumping off 5 minutes from where I live after the fact the president didn't explicitly condemn them and it's after 9/11 so...

Who knows, we might get another "don't taze me bro" or death and destruction. gently caress this inanity, we JUST went through this. :cripes:

I just hope that it doesn't go through so that we can spare the tears and blood as an eventuality.

Death is certain, one way or another inshallah. If the event is delayed or canceled, another one will pop up. Remove the head of the snake before it goes full oroboros namaste.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Chris James 2 posted:

Ben Stein is absolutely in the Klan

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

Truga posted:

hate speech is very much a legal thing in most of europe. people in germany still get arrested just by doing the heil hitler salute
oh no how does their society function??? how is this possible?????

ohgodwhat
Aug 6, 2005

a helpful bear posted:

Boo. Well he can still gently caress off

"Hmm I was full of poo poo and wrong but uh the other guy should gently caress off"

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Calibanibal posted:

nazism today, anime tmmrw. wake up

i will definitely not speak out when they come for the anime

Drastic Actions
Apr 7, 2009

FUCK YOU!
GET PUMPED!
Nap Ghost

logikv9 posted:

win ben stein's nuclear bunker

win ben stein's Nazi gold

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Truga posted:

I was just talking about the American context. My fault for not being clearer. :tipshat:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/pewresearch/status/896778906786725888

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Ben Stein is a coward.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Chris James 2 posted:

Not a lot of Jewish people in the Klah, tbh.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

passionate dongs posted:

oh no how does their society function??? how is this possible?????

Too bad that the US Constitution exists, eh?

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
any nazi consquences yet or is sieg heiling still entire cool and good and defensible

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

mrmcd posted:

the Klah is the jewish Klan

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Mayor Dave posted:

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

remember Ben stein's creationist movie

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

ohgodwhat posted:

Hey guys, how can I protect only the free speech I like? Like, I am cool with the first amendment but I don't want it used for anything icky. Can't we just stop the icky things from being said?

You loving morons.

free speech as it exists in the us is loving stupid, you loving moron

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Addamere posted:

any nazi consquences yet or is sieg heiling still entire cool and good and defensible

Legally defensible? Yes. I am also a-okay with people who do it getting punched in the face. :shrug:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Addamere posted:

At least one guy got fired and another's in prison, so there's been a 200% increase in punishment this week

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/896779697668972548

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Mayor Dave posted:

what the gently caress

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

mrmcd posted:

coulda fooled the Palestinians

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/grrrgraphics/status/896561112451170304
:chloe:

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
the year is 2038 and the ACLU is defending the right for males to consume and enjoy japanese animation "anime"

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
Going to see atomic blonde.

That better be good!!

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

prefect posted:

Legally defensible? Yes. I am also a-okay with people who do it getting punched in the face. :shrug:

they were on tv shows this morning saying the nazis were Actually Good People :laffo:

nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.
cspam posters itt: "we should set the precedent that banning speech is legal while donald trump is president"

ohgodwhat
Aug 6, 2005

Doorknob Slobber posted:

free speech as it exists in the us is loving stupid, you loving moron

Lol at exercising free speech to criticize the US's freedom of speech

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chris James 2 posted:

At least one guy got fired and another's in prison, so there's been a 200% increase in punishment this week

:unsmith:

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Here's a shocker

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
in fact, from just this morning:
https://apnews.com/7038efa32f324d8ea9fa2ff7eadf8f20/American-tourist-gives-Nazi-salute-in-Germany,-is-beaten-up

quote:

Police say the American, who is under investigation for violating Germany’s laws against the display of Nazi symbols or slogans, had an extremely high blood alcohol level. His assailant fled the scene, and is being sought for causing bodily harm.

logikv9 posted:

the year is 2038 and the ACLU is defending the right for males to consume and enjoy japanese animation "anime"

good.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

The former Chairman of the RNC would disagree:

quote:

Atwater: As to the whole Southern strategy that Harry S. Dent, Sr. and others put together in 1968, opposition to the Voting Rights Act would have been a central part of keeping the South. Now you don't have to do that. All you have to do to keep the South is for Reagan to run in place on the issues he's campaigned on since 1964, and that's fiscal conservatism, balancing the budget, cut taxes, you know, the whole cluster.
Questioner: But the fact is, isn't it, that Reagan does get to the Wallace voter and to the racist side of the Wallace voter by doing away with legal services, by cutting down on food stamps?
Atwater: You start out in 1954 by saying, "friend of the family, friend of the family, friend of the family". By 1968 you can't say "friend of the family"—that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like forced busing, states' rights and all that stuff. You're getting so abstract now [that] you're talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you're talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is [that] blacks get hurt worse than whites. And subconsciously maybe that is part of it. I'm not saying that. But I'm saying that if it is getting that abstract, and that coded, that we are doing away with the racial problem one way or the other. You follow me—because obviously sitting around saying, "We want to cut this", is much more abstract than even the busing thing, and a hell of a lot more abstract than "friend of the family, friend of the family"

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

If George Soros is that powerful, how come he doesn't already control everything in the world?

kaleedity posted:

they were on tv shows this morning saying the nazis were Actually Good People :laffo:

:cripes:

Fox news, I'm assuming?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/IvankaTrump/status/896705195228381187

https://twitter.com/IvankaTrump/status/896705288711139328

• Locked thread