Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/896796233049702401

lemme translate that for you

"if you're gonna do a racism, do it the dang legal way - or don't get caught!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

logikv9 posted:

germany good??

Germany is pretty chill once you get rid of all the nazi stuff. They're like people who just wanna drink beer, eat sausage, argue about the rules, and never make friends.

It's like a goon paradise.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Oiled and Ready posted:

If they actually had an ounce of creativity, it'd be set in a universe where everything is the same up until the 1930s, but Huey Long won and stayed out of WW2. 20 years into his reign, everyone has been brainwashed into believing the Confederacy had always been triumphant, and in that time, America reinstitutes slavery and becomes the supplier of raw materials to the two world superpowers, Germany and Japan

Wait gently caress that's the Man In the High Castle isnt it

jeff bezos will visit you personally to serve you a cease and desist

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/markos/status/896747477428314112

hot takes, coming through!

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

is it safe to post again

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

juche avocado posted:

is it safe to post again

it's never been safe

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Her name’s Janice Graymane. She’s pro- punching nazis, video games, and casual sexual encounters and anti- goverment, clothes that fit, and gender binary. She’s 22 and just graduated with a degree in sports medicine from Howlyard University. She’s between jobs and just trying to have some fun despite the bad economy and political climate. She’s canonly banging my sona with her huge gorgeous werewolf cock. Special abilities include super strength, mild shapeshifting (can change genetals, hair color/style, and body fat/muscle proportions at will but it takes a lot of energy), and sarcasm.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

D1E posted:

Do you have stairs in your house?

PAK CHOOIE UNF

The Terrible Secret Of Safespace

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Lol this is some serious back pedaling

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

a.lo posted:

Her name’s Janice Graymane. She’s pro- punching nazis, video games, and casual sexual encounters and anti- goverment, clothes that fit, and gender binary. She’s 22 and just graduated with a degree in sports medicine from Howlyard University. She’s between jobs and just trying to have some fun despite the bad economy and political climate. She’s canonly banging my sona with her huge gorgeous werewolf cock. Special abilities include super strength, mild shapeshifting (can change genetals, hair color/style, and body fat/muscle proportions at will but it takes a lot of energy), and sarcasm.

the internet was a mistake

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

D1E posted:

Do you have stairs in your house?

PAK CHOOIE UNF

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Gringostar posted:

let me re-phrase that

are these white nationalist snipers or police snipers

yes

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/RoKhanna/status/896797250344505345

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

Here:

are these white nationalist nazis affiliated with the police?

yes

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

logikv9 posted:

somebody out there has an awful nazi coworker and that coworker's name is The Saurus

i thought he sponged off of his wife after failing to be a line cook

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Inspector Hound posted:

Lol this is some serious back pedaling

abolish Opinion sections of serious news publications

this includes on television networks

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

thatsa hosed up map of the us

but I like it

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

sloppo posted:

abolish Opinion sections of serious news publications

this includes on television networks

for loving reals

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

it's like a dick ejaculating

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

On a tv on my grave stone please

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

skaboomizzy posted:

he's literally a trust fund kid

like, his dad died before he was born and left him money in s trust

he turned 18, demanded his money from the uncle who had it then never spoke to him again

an actual trust fund Nazi

Sounds like another victim of affluenza

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

HUGE PUBES A PLUS do NOT read this post or you might be disturbed and frightened

https://twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/896798462678900736
https://twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/896799314864898048

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

what's up

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Shining Golden Brain:

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/896733346113441792

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

logikv9 posted:

unfortunately according to my studies you're all nazis in your own way, except while the average poster is 78% nazi i am personally only 70% nazi which makes me better
       \

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

Solarin posted:

thatsa hosed up map of the us

but I like it

Why's Lowtax posting a picture of his injury from getting blasted drunk?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

yeah okay

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Inspector Hound posted:

On a tv on my grave stone please

youre getting a paupers grave soz m8

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Al! posted:

i thought he sponged off of his wife after failing to be a line cook

That is canon

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

"On many sides. On many sides."

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

shiksa posted:

I'd be more worried if bannon, Miller, gorka, etc get fired and Trump clears the lowest bar ever set for an American politician and declares "Nazis bad"

sure he might lose the Nazi Bloc in 2020 but suddenly he's a "moderate" for telling Nazis to gently caress off

literally never gonna happen. dude is a Nazi and he loves this poo poo.

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

So he wanted to dignify North Korea?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/splinter_news/status/896800794237972481

quote:

“President Trump’s plan is working!”

“The president’s enemies don’t want him to succeed,” the ad claims, while flashing headshots of television news anchors from CNN and MSNBC. “But Americans are saying, ‘Let President Trump do his job.’”

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/juliaioffe/status/896798885833781248

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

a.lo posted:

that escalated quickly

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Proud Christian Mom posted:

youre getting a paupers grave soz m8

On an lcd billboard at the highway exit to the potters field please

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

Lowtax literally posted a photo of being butt hurt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

a.lo posted:

please, irony posting is destroying our political discourse

• Locked thread