Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different
https://twitter.com/AlexanderMcCoy4/status/896780087915401216

so much for Kelly reining in Trump :xd:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
He was pretty anti immigrant and was jerking off over a border wall before trump brought him in so I'm not very shocked.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Wasabi the J posted:

kill em all and let their Norse God sorry em out.

New thread title pls mods

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

M_Gargantua posted:

Chaos Theory man, we're in the timeline where Beau Biden got brain cancer and the world suffered. Ever hear those "what if that kid you failed to abort became the 45th President?" type questions.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/MollyMcKew/status/896453597696806912

Russia is behind everything

The Eyes Have It
Feb 10, 2008

Third Eye Sees All
...snookums
We need to "have a conversation"? Yeah about how deep to stack them, maybe

If Trump is emboldening nazis then this weaksauce mommyblogging bullshit isn't helping with the "if you don't behave then you'll have to attend a class that says if you do it again you'll have to attend another class or maybe sign a form"

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Casimir Radon posted:

I doubt almost any son or daughter of Evangelicals ever accpmplished anything good and just as well could have been aborted. Nurture is a large part of the equation and they loving suck at it.

Katy Perry

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Counter-point: Jessica and Ashley Simpson.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

the exception that proves the rule

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
https://twitter.com/RogueCPI/status/896804821294088192

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

Hemp ropes are as of 2017 out, from here on Nazis will instead have the blood eagle carved on their backs for the glory of the One-Eyed, Allfather, Wanderer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwV3Y9GjOAQ

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Wait, that midget is the master race?

Get the gently caress outta here. Looks like Holt from the Cleveland Show.

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
Is anybody else not surprised that Taylor Swift hasn't said anything about the nazis?

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Poppyseed Poundcake posted:

Is anybody else not surprised that Taylor Swift hasn't said anything about the nazis?

I didn't realize she was supposed to. I figured she was just busy with her lawsuit

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
Is there an alt news source shooting out a talking point along the lines of "these aren't Nazis, do you see SS squads and concentration camps? No Nazis here!"

Cuz I just ran into that one twice while trolling Nazis

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Tay-tay is clearly a demon in disguise. That dj felt the tip of her tail so she buried him in a life unemployment and legal debt. She's probably solid with the nazis and will swoop in to "save us all" with her music and character performances followed by heartwarming speeches about how maybe Donald could do better dictating rather than presiding over us. And all of her rabid dipshits will sing kumbaya around a burning cross.

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009
"We need to step back and listen to them maybe we can get along."

We did listen to them and in 1946 we loving hung them.

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

Laranzu posted:

Is there an alt news source shooting out a talking point along the lines of "these aren't Nazis, do you see SS squads and concentration camps? No Nazis here!"

Cuz I just ran into that one twice while trolling Nazis

Here ya go

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

FastestGunAlive posted:

Yea coffee and M_G posted the user who does the Iran-Iraq effort posts. I just went back thirty pages and couldn't find the mine discussion. Sorry guys. I swear that's where I read it; they were discussing how kids would be roped together and sent running into the minefield. If it comes up again I'll post it

It's probably in the previous thread, I'll see if I can dig it up later today.

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

Pesticide20 posted:

I didn't realize she was supposed to. I figured she was just busy with her lawsuit

I know she gets a lot of flak for avoiding politics but her testimony from her lawsuit is legit. Flat out stated "he put his hand up my skirt and grabbed my rear end" multiple times. Every time the defense tried to maneuver in their questioning of her she would reiterate that, no mincing words

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

They lost me at "other racist assholes".

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
"we should just hear these nazis out"

-some "racist" rear end in a top hat in the 1930s

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Yea that page is one of the fuckin worst but I see it pop up all the time from friends cause hurrr Marine Corps. Funny how he pushes all sorts of conspiracy theories about voter fraud, killary emails, obummer, etc. but this time it's just "just some racists- nothing else to see hear folks!"

dubzee
Oct 23, 2008

ARE Y'ALL READY FOR 2020??

https://twitter.com/TeamTrump/status/896740857730269186

edit: kessler blames the police, obv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaHFradavPY

dubzee fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Aug 13, 2017

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Three years is a bit early right?

dubzee
Oct 23, 2008

He filed the paperwork on inauguration day

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/president-already-running-re-election-spending-campaign-cash-trump-businesses/

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
I've always seen some dumb opinions from war buddies of mine, and I'm really close to a lot of them because of our horrible deployment. But loving god drat it, one of them started spouting off his stupid loving mouth when another one of our buddies posted that meme picture with the numbers above the nazi heads talking about a 30 round magazine. He went into the whole "really? THE OTHER SIDE IS JUST AS BAD ALSO ACTUALLYUUHYLLEEEE THEY AREN'T NAZIS THEY'RE KKK ALSO BLM AND ANTIFA ARE TERRORISTS TOO AND ALSO ALSO...."

I'm very very very tempted to hop on and tell him to shut his stupid loving face. I try to keep out of pretty much everything because I'm just kind of conflict averse, even when I see someone with bad opinions. But now I'm starting to see true colors from people I thought I knew. It's making me depressed as poo poo. loving kill me.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Mike-o posted:

I'm very very very tempted to hop on and tell him to shut his stupid loving face. I try to keep out of pretty much everything because I'm just kind of conflict averse, even when I see someone with bad opinions. But now I'm starting to see true colors from people I thought I knew. It's making me depressed as poo poo. loving kill me.

I've got something similar going on with facebook right now too. Friend from deployment has clearly lost his mind calling the car attack a false flag attack from the left, it sucks seeing that poo poo perpetuated by people you knew.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Im not gonna tell you what you should do in your social circle but its gotta stop somewhere. Thankfully the worst I'm dealing with is "we just need prayer and talking to end the violence" and no motherfucker my granddads didn't end this poo poo with prayer they ended it with .30-06 and high explosives

AFStealth
Jun 24, 2006

Shut up baby, I know it

shame on an IGA posted:

Buckle up for the financial system to take an astonishingly huge poo poo soon, it turns out the LIBOR, commonly used as the base interest rate for mortgages, credit cards and other loans the world over not only was being manipulated but the thing it was supposed to measure even when working properly doesn't exist.

As many as 60% of outstanding loan contracts worldwide could be subject to renegotiation or litigation if that specified benchmark ceases to exist.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/taibbi-is-libor-crucial-financial-benchmark-a-lie-w497305

So when will it be safe to buy a house again? Currently house shopping...

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

Proud Christian Mom posted:

Im not gonna tell you what you should do in your social circle but its gotta stop somewhere. Thankfully the worst I'm dealing with is "we just need prayer and talking to end the violence" and no motherfucker my granddads didn't end this poo poo with prayer they ended it with .30-06 and high explosives

I give people on my friends list a "three strikes" rule on seeing them post ignorant/false poo poo before I remove them. I've really stopped trying to engage thoughtfully and politely with those who are into the conspiracy poo poo because there's just no reaching them. Sucks because they are people I've served with but I just can't handle that kind of negativity or idiocy.

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

Mike-o posted:

I've always seen some dumb opinions from war buddies of mine, and I'm really close to a lot of them because of our horrible deployment. But loving god drat it, one of them started spouting off his stupid loving mouth when another one of our buddies posted that meme picture with the numbers above the nazi heads talking about a 30 round magazine. He went into the whole "really? THE OTHER SIDE IS JUST AS BAD ALSO ACTUALLYUUHYLLEEEE THEY AREN'T NAZIS THEY'RE KKK ALSO BLM AND ANTIFA ARE TERRORISTS TOO AND ALSO ALSO...."

Say your piece and sign off on that friendship. Been there, done that. Not worth keeping that havoc in your life, trust me.

And I'm watching Fury rather than keeping an eye on the news, thanks thread.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Flikken posted:

I've got something similar going on with facebook right now too. Friend from deployment has clearly lost his mind calling the car attack a false flag attack from the left, it sucks seeing that poo poo perpetuated by people you knew.

Ferguson weeded all of those people out of my feed so I've been "missing" the fun.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

not caring here posted:

Wait, that midget is the master race?

Get the gently caress outta here. Looks like Holt from the Cleveland Show.
It gets better. According to the SPLC Kessler wrote a novel titled Badland blues about a drunken dwarf who is unlucky in love, looks, or money. Sounds autobiographical as gently caress.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Police in seattle where getting sprayed with... silly string. all i got is this live video.

https://www.facebook.com/KIRO7Seattle/videos/1725514614134951

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

ElMaligno posted:

Police in seattle where getting sprayed with... silly string. all i got is this live video.

Some from twitter: https://twitter.com/bettinahansen/status/896848571646877696

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
well thats pointless.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

well thats pointless.

Yo gently caress having to clean silly string and glitter off of poo poo

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

well thats pointless.

It'll do wonders for the right wing media looking to destroy any sympathy built up over the weekend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nullscan
May 28, 2004

TO BE A BOSS YOU MUST HAVE HONOR! HONOR AND A PENIS!

From extensive research of fail videos, silly string can be flammable.

https://youtu.be/wWE9EmcV__8

• Locked thread