Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The worst submarine
Apr 26, 2010

Terrible Opinions posted:

He deleted it, but it is in fact a legit tweet.
Chris Ray Gone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

If it is a legit tweet I'm adding it to the OP.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

some of the takes i'm seeing on twitter are so hot they could melt steel beams.

https://twitter.com/uzalu_/status/896525529087492096

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Groovelord Neato posted:

What is google and how do I find out what words mean help please???

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i got some good licks in on him.

i love getting shadowbanned for using the word "dumb" but you can tweet hate filled garbage about women and blacks and jews and never face any punishment.

SpaceViking
Sep 2, 2011

Who put the stars in the sky? Coyote will say he did it himself, and it is not a lie.

Groovelord Neato posted:

laci green's defense of her moron bf looks dumber by the day.

behold. the dumbest take in the history of mankind.

This is literally a Kelly comic.

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Gv15M-7tGA

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

SpaceViking posted:

This is literally a Kelly comic.

it was the first response i think lol

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Groovelord Neato posted:

"Look, I'm not a nazi and have many black friends. But if you keep calling me that, well, then obviously I'm going to eventually wanting to start murdering minorities."

Also, too. I don't know if this means much in the grand scheme of things, but the comments in that Styx video I posted seemed refreshing in that a large portion of them were calling him out for his horseshit. Usually, it's a bunch of alt-righters jerking him off, but for once, people are going "seriously, dude?".

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Surely that just makes you an even better nazi because you can shave your head and wear an eyepatch and look hella SS.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

This day just keeps getting better and better.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/bobby/status/896447798765375489

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

A grown rear end man crying and screaming for his milk.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Permanent eye damage is some serious poo poo that I'd only wish on some pretty awful people.

I don't know if Baked Alaska qualifies, but he's getting pretty close.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

lol cool and good.

Mr Interweb posted:

Permanent eye damage is some serious poo poo that I'd only wish on some pretty awful people.

the dude believes and says awful poo poo and then plays victim when people call him out. gently caress him.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nNjuo2T3Kg

So I figured this dude would be addressing the chaos that happened in Charlottesville that didn't erupt when he made the last video. Yet, somehow it's 10 times worse.

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
eye damage is bad, but being a nazi makes me care significantly less about your eye damage than if you weren't a nazi

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Mr Interweb posted:

So I figured this dude would be addressing the chaos that happened in Charlottesville that didn't erupt when he made the last video. Yet, somehow it's 10 times worse.

Wanna hit him with a lacrosse ball in a sock

rkajdi
Sep 11, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Mr Interweb posted:

He's a creeper pedo who tries to pick up literal 13 year olds. He's lucky it was only mace getting thrown at him. Hopefully the white cane he is getting keeps him from ruining some young person's life.

Mr Interweb posted:

This dude looks and sounds like the image of a satanist from a 90s metal music video hosed the guy who manages the Pokemon wiki page. I don't think he could be more boring if he tried.

rkajdi fucked around with this message at 12:48 on Aug 14, 2017

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

Go Daddy is kicking The Daily Stormer off their hosting in 24 hours. Let the Free speech takes roll in!

And apparently Anonymous is DDoSing other white nationalist sites. Some Anon posts on twitter is saying this might be a false flag thing though.

BigRed0427 fucked around with this message at 14:32 on Aug 14, 2017

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

Ah yes false flagging a group defined only by a shared use of a type of message board. That's surely an actual possibility and not a no-true-Scotsman.

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

BigRed0427 posted:

Go Daddy is kicking The Daily Stormer off their hosting in 24 hours. Let the Free speech takes roll in!

And apparently Anonymous is DDoSing other white nationalist sites. Some Anon posts on twitter is saying this might be a false flag thing though.

What, like the sites taking themselves down and saying they've been ddosed? Because I don't think it's possible to pretend to be Anonymous.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Ah yes false flagging a group defined only by a shared use of a type of message board. That's surely an actual possibility and not a no-true-Scotsman.

Nothing is not a false-flag when you're high enough on the alt-right.

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2l3UiIQY8g
so youtube skeptics are, for the most part, basically alt-right propagandists at this point, yeah?

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

look if you internet so called progressives keep calling this guy half blind he's just going to have to blind himself totally and you wouldn't want that on your hands now would you

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

Goon Danton posted:

What, like the sites taking themselves down and saying they've been ddosed? Because I don't think it's possible to pretend to be Anonymous.

I think so. But yeah, I'm seeing Anon twitter accounts saying "that wasn't us". Plus I'm guessing most people who know who Anon is might not have a problem with taking. Daily Stormer down.

Does Anon even still use the chan boards?

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

GoDaddy already had a free speech hot take last week, lol

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

BigRed0427 posted:

Does Anon even still use the chan boards?
Anonymous isn't any actual organization but an edgy teenager identity. There are dozens of small time hacker groups which claim that they're the "real Anonymous"; so which one are you talking about if you want to talk about a distinct organization?

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Kjoery posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2l3UiIQY8g
so youtube skeptics are, for the most part, basically alt-right propagandists at this point, yeah?

Many of them, yes. There's a more sustainable revenue stream in the alt-right, and there are certain ideological similarities.

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
No Bullshit is a transparent opportunist and will tow basically any line to appeal to that crowd. It's questionable if he actually believes in or has put any thought into the stuff beyond parroting the talking points and packaging it in a super digestible clickbait format.

It also skirts way too close to Poe's Law at times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YsLl5Wb_7g&t=179s

bebaloorpabopalo fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Aug 14, 2017

ChristopherRobin
Feb 27, 2011

Corgis with attitude.

He deleted it, but it is in fact a legit tweet.

My favorite part is his response to people being like "WTF" was "you guys just don't get it!"

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

ChristopherRobin posted:

My favorite part is his response to people being like "WTF" was "you guys just don't get it!"

definitely the lamest backpedal is claiming that your poor communication skills are someone else's fault

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

No Bullshit is a transparent opportunist and will tow basically any line to appeal to that crowd. It's questionable if he actually believes in or has put any thought into the stuff beyond parroting the talking points and packaging it in a super digestible clickbait format.
I don't think propagandists need to believe what they're spreading to be propagandists. But yeah, I agree that most of them are likely opportunists riding off the alt-right wave; it's kinda interesting how it became a self-reinforcing cycle.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

ChristopherRobin posted:

Chris, hey Chris Ray Gun, hey. Real talk question here: did you pass English in High School? Have you gone to college? If yes to both of those, did you ever use that excuse when you got a bad mark on an assignment? Because in your chosen role in society, the people who "don't get it" are the ones grading your work. If we give you a chance to explain, and you don't, then we get to mark you to the worst interpretation. So you better start MAKING time for the people who don't get it.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I mean as a communist beta sjw cuck i am perfectly willing to believe that him being dumb is not his fault and is in fact the product of his dumb environment and something should be done to help uplift him from his brain poverty.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

OwlFancier posted:

I mean as a communist beta sjw cuck i am perfectly willing to believe that him being dumb is not his fault and is in fact the product of his dumb environment and something should be done to help uplift him from his brain poverty.

someone called him a dumbass once so he had no choice but to live up to it

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot

Anonymous isn't any actual organization but an edgy teenager identity. There are dozens of small time hacker groups which claim that they're the "real Anonymous"; so which one are you talking about if you want to talk about a distinct organization?

My money is a group of hackers related to leftypol

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-H68yzd_eg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

*Playtime is now over he says while wearing a leather jacket and nothing else to show his proud skinny chest in all its pale glory*

I mean wow

• Locked thread