Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility

the worst odin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Yarp.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

juche avocado posted:

can you idiots please stop quoting the bad psote----

poo poo
don't worry about it you can have a nice bit o yellow to break up the page if you like

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

cams posted:

but people keep giving me attention

It's cause you have an avatar now

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

cams
Mar 28, 2003

deadgoon posted:

cams

people like u are the reason people like me voted for obama and against hillary

thats ur contribution to politics
"people like you calling me a nazi are why i became a nazi" - deadgoon, unironically

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

deadgoon posted:

cams

I like ur new av

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

this is the most Seattle thing i've ever seen

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

no but i can try to understand you pissfully

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Plinkey posted:

congratulations governor, that's what you are right?

Horseshoe theory posted:

So you want to be Rick Scott?

no, but i got ma eye on him; i like how he thinks, and you gotta admit poo poo's gettin hot out here in washington, and a man needs an exit strategy

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Higgy posted:

can you tell me why i'm lovely, i been having too good a weekend so i gotta balance some of it out

you're cool and good bro :hf:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

....is that a bicycle phalanx

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

zegermans posted:

lol if you've never seen the seattle bicycle rapid response team b4

cams
Mar 28, 2003

deadgoon posted:

cams

i am actually real proud of us for getting to this point. "i formed my political personality based on the kinds of people who piss me off" is top tier dumbshit level existence.

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

bikes are pretty good weapons tho

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

lol little compton commons

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

the last day and a half have been awful but they've also made me think to myself "gently caress yeah" multiple times

this is weird.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

no, but i got ma eye on him; i like how he thinks, and you gotta admit poo poo's gettin hot out here in washington, and a man needs an exit strategy

Have you considered succeeding from the union, I feel like last time you just didn't have the gumption to see it through.?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Thatim posted:

bikes are pretty good weapons tho

License-less Rider to the rescue

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

zegermans posted:

loke the mirmydons of legend

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"

Higgy posted:

can you tell me why i'm lovely, i been having too good a weekend so i gotta balance some of it out

You need to post more, obviously

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

cams posted:

"people like you calling me a nazi are why i became a nazi" - deadgoon, unironically

i get it, u think people who didn't support hillary are nazis

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

yes we have cops on bikes that are trained to use that as weapons in holland, anybody surprised for a country that has more bikes than citizens?

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

There's a part of me that feels like watching a man fleeing for his life pursued by an angry crowd shouldn't be funny. But I don't know if it's the music, or the inherent irony, or the way he nervously shuffles away...

2017, man.

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

deadgoon posted:

shut up nazi

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Plinkey posted:

this is the most Seattle thing i've ever seen

same

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/cmcampbell6/status/896866551558688769

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
"fascism means not voting for hillary clinton" -- a very smart guy who understands the politics

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Higgy posted:

sorry i have no idea who you are :(

most of my knowledge of people in this thread comes from when i read it a lot, and that was a million years ago in trumptime

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

Good.

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

got any sevens posted:

the aclu isnt a court-appointed public defender, they dont have to volunteer for nazi defense...

The ACLU is just making sure there is no prescient for the government to shut down speech it doesn't like.

Alternatively: shut down Nazis today and Trump might be able to severely limit BLM or anti-war protests in the future.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

wow betcha he could have snapped a tree branch off with his rear end alone in the 2nd on he soo clenched

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

MY ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES!!
he realizes, as his sight leaves his eyeballs.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

shiksa posted:

the last day and a half have been awful but they've also made me think to myself "gently caress yeah" multiple times

this is weird.

Watching nazis getting terrified and humilated is good.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

jBrereton posted:

don't worry about it you can have a nice bit o yellow to break up the page if you like

yea that was a pretty blatant quote me pleaaaase post

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

What a cute lil necklace

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

FabioClone posted:

There's a part of me that feels like watching a man fleeing for his life pursued by an angry crowd shouldn't be funny. But I don't know if it's the music, or the inherent irony, or the way he nervously shuffles away...

2017, man.

a dude trying to spin his pro-confederate monument rallya fter it kiled several people and thinking the best way to do this is to lecture the angry crowds of people who despise him is loving hilarious

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Mariana Horchata posted:

wow betcha he could have snapped a tree branch off with his rear end alone in the 2nd on he soo clenched

protip: dont actually try to snap a tree branch off in your rear end, it doesn't end well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

deadgoon posted:

"fascism means not voting for hillary clinton" -- a very smart guy who understands the politics

deadgoon posted:

you are bad at critical thinking. like, do not react defensively to this like most stupid people do when i tell them this, but you are very stupid. you are literally incapable of grasping the complexities of reality.

• Locked thread