Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Hell yeah is 2017 got thread mvp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
What the hell is a joke

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Stranger Danger Ranger posted:

isn't this pretty much your entire gimmick?

ya i realize it's hard to believe someone would criticize you and how unfunny you are, but i am posting my serious opinions in this thread.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

what's wrong are you upset that gbs isn't the same hugbox echo chamber you've grown accustomed to in tviv? maybe you should go post there instead? just a thought.

Stranger Danger Ranger
Jul 21, 2007
There are lizards coming out of my tv.
tbh i think you're the funniest part of this thread, like every few pages you bitch about people talking about game of thrones but nobody gives a gently caress

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

seriousposters when they see me post in this thread:

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Game of thrones is bad. We are bad because we pay attention

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

Hell Yeah posted:

I'm Yara hold.me tight baby

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Waltzing Along posted:

Game of thrones is bad. We are bad because we pay attention

gently caress us

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Waltzing Along posted:

Hell yeah is 2017 got thread mvp

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007

She's come to smash the female led patriarchy, hoorah!

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007
The sooner the night king annihilates the entire continent the better

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

lmao

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
hillary clinton is definitely cersei and donald trump is the king from season 1 who was bored and drunk all the time.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Mr. Unlucky posted:

hillary clinton is definitely cersei and donald trump is the king from season 1 who was bored and drunk all the time.

Counter point: Cersei became queen.

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

No es nada personal, solo negocios.

DoctorStrangelove posted:

:iceburn:

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

DoctorStrangelove posted:

:boom:

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

The Dennis System posted:

The woman who plays Dany is just too short, too small and too young looking to play a bad rear end leader type character. I mean, she's hot, but she just doesn't look the part. She looks looks ten years younger than Sansa to me, but she's actually like ten years older.

she's really loving terrible in everything and its very lol that natalie dormer, who is not that much older or bigger and not any less cute than emilia clarke, looks and acts 10000% more the A Leader.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I like her she's got heart.

And dreamy eyes.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
I pledge myself to queen margarine

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Margarine was a way better actress yes

Dany is cute and she did the innocent doe eyed victim from season 1 well but she hasn't transitioned into badass dragon rider queen AT ALL. She's awful at it

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Weak people spend 10 dollars to gift titles about world leaders they dislike. The strong spend 10 dollars to gift titles telling everyone to play Deus Ex again

Hell Yeah posted:

And who the gently caress are you? My first account was banned way before your regdate. Here's a hint, no one gives a gently caress who you are.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

GokuGoesSSJ3 posted:

And who the gently caress are you? My first account was banned way before your regdate. Here's a hint, no one gives a gently caress who you are.

sealsniper.txt

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all

The Skeleton King posted:

I meant the room outside the vault.

But no one could open the lock but the dude inside.

I mean I'm sure you could contrive a series of events where they communicated through taps or something assuming someone was on the other side and cared, but whatever Dany couldn't have foreseen that. The point of the scene was that she was the type of ruler who was happy to sentence someone to a slow tortuous death for betraying her, kind of like the current person on the Iron Throne.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

GokuGoesSSJ3 posted:

Oh gently caress it's on

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
The Lannisters send their regdate

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

GokuGoesSSJ3 posted:

And he just went SSJ3

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Mr.Tophat posted:

The Lannisters always pay attention to their dates.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So what are the odds that the show is trying to portray Dany as an incompetent ruler who's losing her mind vs them trying to show her as a regal queen that we should all adore and Clarke is just a bad actress (we know that last part is true). As the show goes on I'm becoming more and more convinced it's the latter

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

100%

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

GokuGoesSSJ3 posted:

April 15, 2017. gently caress you.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

I like hell yah even though I'm like 69% sure he made fun of me one time in an old tumblr.txt thread

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Link please

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Also, can't wait to see the tittties in 2nites hottest, latest empisode of Game of Throne.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

The Lannisters always pay attention to their dates.

I drink and I know rapsheets

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Mr.Tophat posted:

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Some dumb gently caress thought they could replace Linda "The Baddest Bitch" Hamilton with Lil' Eyebrows, for Sarah Connor, lmao

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Bran warging into his own dick makes more sense imo.

e:

On wait no that cripple dick aint feeling nothing.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

The best I can hope for from this show is that Cersei makes Dany cry when one of her dragons gets loving murdered and the fans go, "oh no drogon ah bloo bloo bloo" but I dunno if the dragonlady is gunna be as bold as she was in that last venture so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat
is hbos stream making GBS threads itself for anyone else or just me