Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Thanos WBU isn't even hard and you get a free T2 ticket out of clearing stage 1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

fart simpson posted:

Thanos WBU isn't even hard and you get a free T2 ticket out of clearing stage 1.

Any tips?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

T2 Coulson, good cards, strange or Sharon well built. I meant easy relative to WBU expectations.

If you can beat dwarf or proxima WBU then you can beat thanos

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

fart simpson posted:

T2 Coulson, good cards, strange or Sharon well built. I meant easy relative to WBU expectations.

If you can beat dwarf or proxima WBU then you can beat thanos

Literally beat it right after I asked!

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

wow youre right, hes p easy

kill him now before they gently caress him up

whatspeakyou
Mar 3, 2010

no fucks given.
Getting a natural T2 character to max is a real bitch, isn't it? Close to my first on Dormammu. need 2 more rank 6 anti-matters.

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Yeah now level him from 55 to 60 and watch approx 6000 bios swirl the drain.

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

whatspeakyou posted:

Getting a natural T2 character to max is a real bitch, isn't it? Close to my first on Dormammu. need 2 more rank 6 anti-matters.

Dorm, Odin, Strange, Thanos and Jean are double the cost of the other natives, so it won't be as painful when you go for BO/Wolvie

whatspeakyou
Mar 3, 2010

no fucks given.
Well this flame-headed gently caress better be worth it then!

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

The Dormommy is life my friend.

Nails
Oct 29, 2004

MALIGNANTLY USELESS
It looks like there's another bug in this build too where in normal co-op missions, the game will just crash back to the home screen after a match finishes sometimes. Not sure what triggers that or the one with WBI, but at least the one in normal co-op doesn't fry a reward for no reason, so that's cool.

EDIT: I've hit the same bug in Timeline now too. Starting to wonder if it's a thing with my phone, but I don't remember this happening before.

Nails fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Aug 13, 2017

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Nails posted:

It looks like there's another bug in this build too where in normal co-op missions, the game will just crash back to the home screen after a match finishes sometimes. Not sure what triggers that or the one with WBI, but at least the one in normal co-op doesn't fry a reward for no reason, so that's cool.

EDIT: I've hit the same bug in Timeline now too. Starting to wonder if it's a thing with my phone, but I don't remember this happening before.

You're holding it wrong.

Nails
Oct 29, 2004

MALIGNANTLY USELESS

fart simpson posted:

You're holding it wrong.

What do you mean? If playing by jamming the phone up my rear end is wrong, then I don't want to be right. Isn't that what Auto Play++ is for?

OperatorAndroid
Oct 22, 2008
I am pretty new but really enjoying it. I just applied to Marble Hebrons as OperatorA. Thanks

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

I just applied to Goonlactus as Bagrada, pending approval. Where's the button to take some of these characters and costumes back into Marvel Heroes?

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

bagrada posted:

I just applied to Goonlactus as Bagrada, pending approval. Where's the button to take some of these characters and costumes back into Marvel Heroes?

Seriously. If only. 140+ chars too. If only, MH...

OperatorAndroid
Oct 22, 2008
So I used my three day bio select thing and picked Kid Kaiju, Agent venom, and enchantress. For some reason enchantress summoned as two star. Other two are one stars. Here in next few days I will be able to take a 2 star to 5 with tickets then to 6 when I get my last ticket. Is enchantress worth using my tickets on to rank up to 6 and use a 6 mastery ticket on or just hold off a while and save my tickets? Maybe if I enjoy the game enough to get the daily bio selector to get one of the other two to 2 stars then use tickets on them? Only other 6 stars I have right now are Sharon Rodgers and Loki.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Enchantress is a pretty good T1 character at 6 stars. She doesn't do a ton of damage but if you work her skills right she's kind of unkillable.

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

OperatorAndroid posted:

So I used my three day bio select thing and picked Kid Kaiju, Agent venom, and enchantress. For some reason enchantress summoned as two star. Other two are one stars. Here in next few days I will be able to take a 2 star to 5 with tickets then to 6 when I get my last ticket. Is enchantress worth using my tickets on to rank up to 6 and use a 6 mastery ticket on or just hold off a while and save my tickets? Maybe if I enjoy the game enough to get the daily bio selector to get one of the other two to 2 stars then use tickets on them? Only other 6 stars I have right now are Sharon Rodgers and Loki.

Maybe Agent Vernon or KK since you don't have combat or speed. Vernon is great.

OperatorAndroid
Oct 22, 2008
I'm dumb. I have a 3->4 ticket and two 4->5 tickets. No 2->3. I'll just use Sharon and the people I can farm for a while and work on leveling her all the way up.

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

Very rude, RNGesus.

whatspeakyou
Mar 3, 2010

no fucks given.
I wish I could clear Promixa on Ultimate. Could use that anti-matter to get me 3/4 of the way to finishing Dormommy. :(

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

whatspeakyou posted:

I wish I could clear Promixa on Ultimate. Could use that anti-matter to get me 3/4 of the way to finishing Dormommy. :(

What you using? Got a good T2 combat? UltiProx has energy resistance.

whatspeakyou
Mar 3, 2010

no fucks given.

navyjack posted:

What you using? Got a good T2 combat? UltiProx has energy resistance.

She does? Could be my problem. I do have a T2 Carnage. Not much built around physical on my roster though.

whatspeakyou fucked around with this message at 03:04 on Aug 14, 2017

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

I'm crashing out on Shadowland floor 29 against one of those 2 rounds, 1 minute per round fights against the entire black order. T2 Coulson / Odin / T2 Homecoming Spidey just can't seem to quite do enough damage to clear the first wave...

Odin's Ignore Defense is only 36% though so I probably need to boost that but this is the first time Odin has failed a DPS check for me.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i did it with sharon shes pretty good

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

punchymcpunch posted:

i did it with sharon shes pretty good

I used her already :sludgepal:

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
goons i need a suggestion for a t2 speed dude that can clear ab normal as easy as wolverine on a combat day or strange on a universal day. I just want to press random buttons and win. I don't have time to run out of poo poo or press a mortal kombat fatality code sequence. Does a character like that exist?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

hopefully spiderman 2099 but i havent t2d him yet so i dont know

iirc kid kaiju is the canonical easiest speed-day hero but i dont have him either

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

why yes NM, I will in fact put this on wolvie. Thank you.

Holyshoot posted:

goons i need a suggestion for a t2 speed dude that can clear ab normal as easy as wolverine on a combat day or strange on a universal day. I just want to press random buttons and win. I don't have time to run out of poo poo or press a mortal kombat fatality code sequence. Does a character like that exist?

Not really, unless it's spiderman 2099. On speed day I usually do Elsa Lead - Gwenpool - Kate Bishop or Yondu but it does require actually paying some amount of attention.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Brainless speed AB day is definitely Spiderman 42069

You just mash the buttons if the skills are up. It's Wolverine-level easy even at T1. At T2 it's even better.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

DEATH WISH AT 120 DECIBELS

NmareBfly posted:

Not really, unless it's spiderman 2099. On speed day I usually do Elsa Lead - Gwenpool - Kate Bishop or Yondu but it does require actually paying some amount of attention.

Wolverine is real good. I have a recovery/critd/100% dmg obbo on him now I was debating swapping out for an immune to snare for ABX, but even getting snared every so often Wolverine at 420 can easily clear 100k on ABX. Dude is great.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

NmareBfly posted:

that gear seems over kill? He all ready has an active heal, why not boost his damage?

spiderman 2023213213213213131 is pay to win right?

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

Giving him more HP + an invuln means shoring up his only real weakness, burst damage. I think I'd prefer a damage obo to be honest but this one dropped in my lap so hey. The snare resist is just icing on the cake and means ABX is a total cakewalk.

plainswalker75
Feb 22, 2003

Pigs are smarter than Bears, but they can't ride motorcycles
Hair Elf
What's a good obelisk to look for Vulture?

Edit: Also, I seem to be running out of dimensional debris at an alarming rate, is there a good source of it other than dimensional rifts?

plainswalker75 fucked around with this message at 19:27 on Aug 14, 2017

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

Holyshoot posted:

I actually kind of get this with Baby Groot and Rogue both. Just keep half an eye on the health bar and hit whatever buttons pop up. Groot even more than Rogue, really.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

navyjack posted:

I actually kind of get this with Baby Groot and Rogue both. Just keep half an eye on the health bar and hit whatever buttons pop up. Groot even more than Rogue, really.

i went for spiderman 1317y87654324546 and mega 6'd him and now working on 4/20 then gonna t2 ticket him. What gear and iso do i want? Thinking invuln at 50% hp and power of angry hulk. Or maybe some kind of heal.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

I'm new to mobile games. My account says Google Connected, and it shows the stupid llama avatar in the corner with my name, so I'm all set to keep my progress if I lose my phone or reinstall right?

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

plainswalker75 posted:

What's a good obelisk to look for Vulture?

Edit: Also, I seem to be running out of dimensional debris at an alarming rate, is there a good source of it other than dimensional rifts?

I buy debris in the item shop every time I see them up. You can get a surprising amount this way if you check on the lab often throughout the day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

bagrada posted:

I'm new to mobile games. My account says Google Connected, and it shows the stupid llama avatar in the corner with my name, so I'm all set to keep my progress if I lose my phone or reinstall right?

Correct. I connect with Facebook and iPhone/google and if I reinstall, it resyncs me every time.