Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

M_Gargantua posted:

how do i find out where local nazis need punching?

is there an app for this?

like im in a very blue area so they hide like cockroaches yeah but WHERE

my friend is developing Rumblr for this thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

juche avocado posted:

uh is that the stars and bars or the russo-ukraninan separatist flag because uh

the novorossiya flag is the bars without the stars

so kinda both

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

hopefully east coast wins the contest for which coast can beat the most nazis senseless.

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

This is why the left needs to arm themselves. It works.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Thatim posted:

just go to a lanparty, chances are that the first dude you punch there is a proudboy

are

are lan parties still a thing?

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

mormonpartyboat posted:

that's bullshit because he's talking about a shooting war between the nazis and the cops and the property damage that would ensue

so the police exercised restraint here, unlike every other time people don't show up armed and the cops felt free to beat the gently caress out of peaceful protestors

you're as misguided as the dudes who were posting THEY SHOULD HAVE SHOTGUNNED THE DRIVER OF THE CAR

it is a good thing the nazis and the cops did not shoot each other, because many many counter-demonstrators would have died. namaste.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I'm white and cis and hetero and religious and an NRA member

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Cops and paramilitary shooting at each other would be bloody but probably a necessary evil. A few cops dead at the hands of nazis might make it clear to the police that the dudes with the swastika arm bands are indeed the bad guys and make it insanely toxic for anyone even bill Mitchell to whataboutism this poo poo.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

the black husserl posted:

you're as misguided as the dudes who were posting THEY SHOULD HAVE SHOTGUNNED THE DRIVER OF THE CAR

it is a good thing the nazis and the cops did not shoot each other, because many many counter-demonstrators would have died. namaste.

i'm glad you're here to be mad at whatever fever dream in your head you're projecting onto reality

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Thatim posted:

just go to a lanparty, chances are that the first dude you punch there is a proudboy

and even if they're not you're still doing the world a service

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

decent turnout out at the solidarity rally in my rustbelt shitburg :abuela:

did you bring big rocks for throwing at proudboys?

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
can we throw rotten fruit at white supremacists

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/896883383904518144

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Phone posted:

eye on the prize: no property damage

This goes a step beyond "people benefit more from the police the more property they have". I see the trolley problem being brought up in the context of "how are we going to teach self-driving cars ethics".

This was the trolley problem, except instead of a certain amount of people being on the other trolley track, there was just property.

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

navyjack posted:

Wasn't one of the Karadshians in a Pepsi commercial about protest? this seems like a great opp for a mash up

i just cringed so hard my face looks like goatse

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
loving this parade of insanely lovely posters taking their time to psychoanalyze the thread with advice like someone poo poo into a magic 8 ball

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
that reminds me has bitchell squatted out a steaming hot take yet?

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

juche avocado posted:

i just learned that the flag is bascially the same, but the stars and bars has.. stars. The russo one has just bars.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

etalian posted:

hopefully east coast wins the contest for which coast can beat the most nazis senseless.

east coast best coast just give me faces for my fists

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Shugojin posted:

are

are lan parties still a thing?

for people who drink milk and cant talk to girls theyre a thing

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

ArmZ posted:

When it was Lay’s turn to speak, he rose to address the Quakers, many of whom had grown rich and bought African slaves. He was a dwarf, barely four feet tall, but from his small body came a thunderous voice. God, he intoned, respects all people equally, be they rich or poor, man or woman, white or black.

Throwing his overcoat aside, he spoke his prophecy: “Thus shall God shed the blood of those persons who enslave their fellow creatures.” He raised the book above his head and plunged the sword through it. As the “blood” gushed down his arm, several members of the congregation swooned. He then splattered it on the heads and bodies of the slave keepers. His message was clear: Anyone who failed to heed his call must expect death — of body and soul.

https://nyti.ms/2vsIN9o

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

juche avocado posted:

It appears to be the Stars and Bars as the separatist flag doesn't not have stars in it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Novorossiya

quote:

The flag bears a strong, striking resemblance to that of the Confederate States of America's navy jack and battle flag.[6][7] However, Pavliv explains that he had simply stumbled upon the flag online somewhere, and that the leader of the New Russia Party, Pavel Gubarev, later picked it up.[8] Gubarev has since stated that the inspiration for the flag came from "banners used by Cossacks who reclaimed the New Russian territories from Tatars and Turks for Russia in the 18th century"; however according to Alexey Eremenko of the Moscow Times, no Cossacks ever used a flag resembling the one chosen.[8]

Or maybe they just copied it?

OhFunny has issued a correction as of 01:42 on Aug 14, 2017

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/AnarchoBro96/status/896855138039586816

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

a.lo posted:

I'm white and cis and hetero and religious and an NRA member

do you have fist/gun + anger + hate for nazis + vote democrat?

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

As The White House Turns

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

mormonpartyboat posted:

loving this parade of insanely lovely posters taking their time to psychoanalyze the thread with advice like someone poo poo into a magic 8 ball

nazis are out roaming the streets and D&D and GBS are sprinting in here to deliver their hottest takes while it's their time to shine

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

M_Gargantua posted:

for people who drink milk and cant talk to girls theyre a thing

i just

i always figured they were made irrelevant by modern internet

like i can play decently online and my internet is poo poo

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/kthorjensen/status/896845052189720576

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

mormonpartyboat posted:

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

mormonpartyboat posted:

it's v important that we figure out why people are :justpost:ing

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
i know we don't bring it up in here much (and i don't want to start a politics fight for real) but dae think the president is bad and probably likes nazis?

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Chokes McGee posted:

nazis are out roaming the streets and D&D and GBS are sprinting in here to deliver their hottest takes while it's their time to shine

if D&D came to my lan party i could punch them too!

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Shugojin posted:

i just

i always figured they were made irrelevant by modern internet

like i can play decently online and my internet is poo poo

I wouldn't know I only play indy games :smug:

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

i am finished

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

a helpful bear posted:

it's v important that we figure out why people are :justpost:ing

they aren't sending their best posters

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

nah im not a crazy angry racist i just very calmly drove across the country to protest in protection of a confederate monument. i went out and bought the tiki torch while discussing my nuanced views on race with the other literal nazis i was with. we were shouting and sieg hailing as a commentary on modernity, not because we actually like Hitler. Though he did make some good points...

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

M_Gargantua posted:

if D&D came to my lan party i could punch them too!

look let's not belabor the point here, which is punch anyone who shows up at a lan party

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

actually i should clarify that i CAN'T play decently, but it's not my internet's fault

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

mormonpartyboat posted:

what where

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

that reminds me has bitchell squatted out a steaming hot take yet?

ya, he said he was waiting for the media to denounce the violence perpetrated by blm and antifa

• Locked thread