Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Shaun King: Arnold, you son of a bitch! :haw:

*slaps hands together*

*biceps flex until they take up the entire screen*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

no matter what movie you people name there's always going to be people like Trump who will load it up and just fast forward through everything that isn't combat and then declare it either a great war movie or a bad one depending on how much action there was

I see what you mean but there are like three bullets fired in the whole movie so Trump would fall asleep the moment the scene at the table after the two pilots get invited in by the Germans started like 8 minutes in

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

jBrereton posted:

This but a deleted scene or drawing or what have you where they get in close and then all turn + laugh, just really hamming it for at the camera + a fallout style postscript explains that simba never ruled and the whole thing was a PTSD hallicination before he was mauled by another lion invading his father's territory. Circle of life.

I was watching the Lion King spinoff cartoon with my 4-year-old last month and they brought Scar back in spirit form. Much like in real life, evil never truly dies I guess! :shrug:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2pS2ZWI84A

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

to be fair i'd have run the oval office over in a dodge charger

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

:stonk:

that's possible?

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Kilmers Elbow posted:

to be fair i'd have run the oval office over in a dodge charger

challenger*

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

I did a thing posted:

that's possible?

reportedly "too stupid to die"

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Is there a take beyond nuclear brain? Galaxy cluster brain? Universal superstructure brain?

https://twitter.com/LouiseMensch/status/896767075196182528

(this is her pinned tweet)

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Chokes McGee posted:

it has tofu crumbles

no one has ruled a meat like substance with protein is not meat so it should be ok imo

soudns tatsy but i am afraid that it will shrink my dick and turn it in to a corncob

you are free to enjoy it all by yourself friend :)

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

change my name posted:

Is there a take beyond nuclear brain? Galaxy cluster brain? Universal superstructure brain?

Membrane

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Chokes McGee posted:

on the subject of anti war movies: to give you an idea of what kind of trash environment raised me, my parents once rented full metal jacket expecting it to be a vietnam war era nostalgia film

you know, like platoon

estrangement was the best gift I ever gave myself

Lmao full metal jacket is supremely hosed up

Platoon was also kinda hosed up, it's been years since I've seen it, but it didn't seem ra ra America but more lol what the gently caress are we doing here we're all going to die horribly and I volunteered for this :smith:, but I could be misremembering

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/346417-venezuelan-leader-put-a-hit-on-marco-rubio-report

Little marco has a hit out on him.

I laughed at narco rubio.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I did a thing posted:

that's possible?

honestly somehow not shocked by this development

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

I did a thing posted:

that's possible?

I could be spreading rumors but I'm pretty sure he was found mentally unfit.

Upside Potential
Jun 14, 2006
If you think this guy is terrible, wait till next year.
Richmod is next up on the Robert E. Lee murder monument tour.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

change my name posted:

whats teh deal with this loon anyway

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
[quote="“I did a thing”" post="“475343726”"]

that’s possible?
[/quote]

several people washed out of my basic training flight for failure to adapt or whatever.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Good soup! posted:

Lmao full metal jacket is supremely hosed up

Platoon was also kinda hosed up, it's been years since I've seen it, but it didn't seem ra ra America but more lol what the gently caress are we doing here we're all going to die horribly and I volunteered for this :smith:, but I could be misremembering

there is no such thing as an anti-war movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9K7XfFQVMgs

e: fun trivia - the editor for apocalypse now also edited jarhead! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Murch

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Meme brain

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
lol ok let me explain the racism here

basically

1. person says racist thing
2. person is punched in the face

now is it the same person or not, that's what my new app aims to simplify

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

oshkkkosh ((b'gosh))

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Upside Potential posted:

Richmod is next up on the Robert E. Lee murder monument tour.

I'm glad they came to their senses about trying legal wrangling

jigokuman
Aug 28, 2002

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.
has cumshitter become cumshiro yet?

wandering the wastes, touching bad guys with his butt and saying

OMAE WA MOU ITTEIRU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

change my name posted:

exploding horse cock brain

https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/896899173936705536

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

GobiasIndustries posted:

How the gently caress is some dude named baked Alaska and his ginger manservant so important to the alt right?

I mean I probably know the answer but really, those idiots are the leaders?

excuse bme but that ginger is his hodor and his name is neemilk

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Mariana Horchata posted:

oshkkkosh ((b'gosh))

u okay?

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
"i'm against violence in all forms" is the new "i don't see color"

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice
Considering the Army takes anyone with enough hand eye coordination to place a helmet on their heads that guy

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Phone posted:

challenger*

heh....fell into my trap you loving NAZI

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Mariana Horchata posted:

*runs up to rip cigar out of smoking baby's hand Eddie Valiantishly*

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

OhFunny posted:

Very few people live in the Midwest.

the midwest is kinda east of that. thats like army nuclear testing, indian reservations larger than east coast states, etc.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I would pay VERY GOOD MONEY to see a remake of Commando with Arnie back as the main dude John Matrix or whatever dumb poo poo but keep everything the same except the bad dudes are all Nazis. Keep it easy on the cg and have other modern effects but with all the one liners and comical but cool as gently caress deaths

Instead of him walking off the island or whatever with his kid, he wipes his rear end with a Nazi flag before setting it on fire and lighting a cigar with it and his kid is all teary eyed like my dad is the Nazi Killer and Arnie is like "ya" and the film ends with a message that is like "No actual humans were depicted as dying in this film."

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

This, basically
https://twitter.com/jonfavs/status/896898664504868864

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

"Those" groups. You know the ones.... I mean, the hate filled ones at the protest. The groups? They had the signs and.... um

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

This is kind of a failed pivot.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

I did a thing posted:

that's possible?

Yeah

I assume the easiest way is to never in line with the assorted military rules

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

LegoMan posted:

Considering the Army takes anyone with enough hand eye coordination to place a helmet on their heads that guy

my money’s on mental break the first night

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Good soup! posted:

I would pay VERY GOOD MONEY to see a remake of Commando with Arnie back as the main dude John Matrix or whatever dumb poo poo but keep everything the same except the bad dudes are all Nazis. Keep it easy on the cg and have other modern effects but with all the one liners and comical but cool as gently caress deaths

Instead of him walking off the island or whatever with his kid, he wipes his rear end with a Nazi flag before setting it on fire and lighting a cigar with it and his kid is all teary eyed like my dad is the Nazi Killer and Arnie is like "ya" and the film ends with a message that is like "No actual humans were depicted as dying in this film."

would you want alyssa milano in it again too

her twitter makes it clear that she is up for nazi punching

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
punch everyone and let god sort em out is what I say

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Good soup! posted:

There's actually enough Nazi busting movies out there. The 50's were full of them and recent ones that are good are like Band of Brothers or Saving Private Ryan.

• Locked thread