Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aergo
Feb 1, 2009

Kawalimus posted:

oh christ is THE MOTHER inside her?

poo poo she's going to end up in jail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
tjdrdjnfhjyrtikdetyuij645u456j46rj6rtjr6tjd

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
Is this somehow audrey?

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Kawalimus posted:

oh christ is THE MOTHER inside her?
Yeah so I guess that was her in 1956 after all huh?

:stonk:

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Aergo posted:

poo poo she's going to end up in jail

Ah gently caress poor naito or whatever her name is

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I DONT GIVE A gently caress ABOUT BILLY RIGHT NOW

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
Is billy the drunk in jail?!

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

CJacobs posted:

I DONT GIVE A gently caress ABOUT BILLY RIGHT NOW

But her mom and him had a thing.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I don't know who this is but I like it. Hell of an episode, christ.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

CJacobs posted:

I don't know who this is but I like it. Hell of an episode, christ.
Yeah, that pacing was unreal. I can't loving wait for 15-18, my god

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Everytime I'm about to lose total interest in this show an episode like this comes along and hooks me right back in. Might be my favorite one so far.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
In Memory of David Bowie :unsmith:

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Am I the only person who rewound right after the credits ended to watch Sarah eat that dude's loving neck again

edit

The way the tongue juts out of the face is freaky as hell

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Roadhouse song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbCaoEsHX0M

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

I hope the Green Glove thing doesn't turn out to be the dumbest and most pointless deus ex machina ever lol

Zmej
Nov 6, 2005

TINA. Goddammit Lynch, lol

Edit: Cole mentioning having a Monica Belluci dream and Albert having this exasperated look was the loving funniest thing this episode.

Zmej fucked around with this message at 02:06 on Aug 14, 2017

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Kawalimus posted:

I hope the Green Glove thing doesn't turn out to be the dumbest and most pointless deus ex machina ever lol

I really hope that other poster is correct and it involves arm wrestling Booper. Or he has to crack several chestnuts in a row to stop the black lodge from infesting all of Twin Peaks.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Solice Kirsk posted:

I really hope that other poster is correct and it involves arm wrestling Booper. Or he has to crack several chestnuts in a row to stop the black lodge from infesting all of Twin Peaks.
If that kid got zapped into the Lodge for the sole purpose of the Fireman telling him to buy that specific glove which will give him strength and then fly to Twin Peaks, a town of no real significance outside of its connections to the Lodge and its entities, then yeah, I'm gonna guess that has to be his "destiny".

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
He delivers a mighty uppercut to Booper's jaw that knocks him off of the waterfall outside the great northern and back into the lodge portal at the bottom

TheMaestroso
Nov 4, 2014

I must know your secrets.

CJacobs posted:

Am I the only person who rewound right after the credits ended to watch Sarah eat that dude's loving neck again

edit

From the look of that proboscis, that's definitely the frog/hummingbird demon thing inside her - I think this confirms she was indeed the girl from episode 8!

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Also, can't believe Janey-E's connection to Diane. I guess this also gives more clues to the creation of the real Dougie Jones.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

CJacobs posted:

edit

:stonk: loving hell

So Sarah's the host to the thing that gave birth to Bob? Did she intentionally insert Bob into Leland so he could destroy Laura (the anti-Black Lodge savior)?

Probably Infected
Feb 17, 2010
College Slice
I'm hoping Chad commits suicide in his cell so we can have a hanging Chad.

TheMaestroso
Nov 4, 2014

Also, how has NO ONE mentioned that amazing FBI man in Las Vegas?

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

:stonk: loving hell

So Sarah's the host to the thing that gave birth to Bob? Did she intentionally insert Bob into Leland so he could destroy Laura (the anti-Black Lodge savior)?

I don't think it's the Mother thing, personally, but I suppose it's possible. My money's on frog-thing.

oneforthevine
Sep 25, 2015

It's easy to forget him because of just how much insanity was in this episode, but shout out to "WE'RE. IN. THE. FBI. IT'S WHAT WE DO!!!!" guy.

EDIT: ^ poo poo.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Probably Infected posted:

I'm hoping Chad commits suicide in his cell so we can have a hanging Chad.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

TheMaestroso posted:

Also, how has NO ONE mentioned that amazing FBI man in Las Vegas?

I don't think it's the Mother thing, personally, but I suppose it's possible. My money's on frog-thing.

I loved that guy. I laughed for almost a solid minute after that.

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

TheMaestroso posted:

Why can't it be both?

TheMaestroso
Nov 4, 2014

Tallgeese posted:

Why can't it be both?

I think it's because the "mother" thing created the "egg" that the frog came out of.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

What if there are multiple Mothers? Maybe the frogroach laid an egg inside Sarah that gave birth to a new Mother and that's what's in her now? Because that face behind her face sure looked like the Mother's and not the frogroach, but really, who the hell knows.

Bob Shadycharacter
Dec 19, 2005
Last week I told my roommate I was terrified of Sarah Palmer because "I just feel like maybe she bites".

I was way more right than I thought, yikes.

Confounding Factor
Jul 4, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I'd like a gif of Sarah Palmer taking off her face and taking out that dude's throat.

Apple Craft
Mar 8, 2012
Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray :cry: Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray
Twin Peaks Revival 2017: I sincerely do suffer from mental illness.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
THAT EPISODE WAS loving AMAZING

even reading the spoilers couldn't prepare me for how great that actually was to watch (as I was hoping). gently caress, SO good. And I HOWLED at the reveal that Monica Bellucci was playing herself and that Cole apparently has multiple dreams with her giving cryptic messages.

Tupperwarez
Apr 4, 2004

"phphphphphphpht"? this is what you're going with?

you sure?

Confounding Factor posted:

I'd like a gif of Sarah Palmer taking off her face and taking out that dude's throat.
Followed immediately by Tony's "Oh poo poo!" reaction.

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

WELL THAT EPISODE WAS loving INSANE AND AMAZING.

For the record, my wife predicted a few days ago that Janey-E and Diane were sisters, and made a good case for it too. She lost her poo poo when the episode confirmed it. I'm so proud of her :allears:

Section 9
Mar 24, 2003

Hair Elf
I'm a week behind on this thread because I was worried some jackass would spoil it (and I was having a lovely vacation) but this episode was pretty great. Now to go back and find out what all this butt and poop stuff is about.

Fake Edit: In regards to Sarah Palmer...<does an I-was-totally-right-or-at-least-maybe-who-the-gently caress-knows dance>

(Real Edit)

Escobarbarian posted:

And I HOWLED at the reveal that Monica Bellucci was playing herself and that Cole apparently has multiple dreams with her giving cryptic messages.

That totally felt like it was just Lynch trying to figure out some way to shoehorn Monica Bellucci into the show so he could do a scene with her, and it was perfect.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

DizzyBum posted:

WELL THAT EPISODE WAS loving INSANE AND AMAZING.

For the record, my wife predicted a few days ago that Janey-E and Diane were sisters, and made a good case for it too. She lost her poo poo when the episode confirmed it. I'm so proud of her :allears:
Wait so does that mean that Janey-E wasn’t manufactured 25 years ago like Dougie was? She’s just a regular person?

pyrotek
May 21, 2004

Miching Mallecho posted:

Holy poo poo Freddie is going to arm wrestle Bad Coop

That is a great theory and this was a great episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Section 9
Mar 24, 2003

Hair Elf

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Wait so does that mean that Janey-E wasn’t manufactured 25 years ago like Dougie was? She’s just a regular person?

I'm still 50/50 on whether what Diane said was true, or if she made that up to try to help steer Albert and Gordon to Las Vegas.