Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Hot Diggity! posted:

Check out this cool-rear end dog I hung out with tonight. His name is Gizmo.

drat that's a good dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
A twitter Nazi literally just blocked me for saying Dragonite is Flying/Dragon not Normal.

If you're down with madlibs-sourced interactions, 2017 is great folks

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Hot Diggity! posted:

Check out this cool-rear end dog I hung out with tonight. His name is Gizmo.

A good dawg :3:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Spoeank posted:

A twitter Nazi literally just blocked me for saying Dragonite is Flying/Dragon not Normal.

If you're down with madlibs-sourced interactions, 2017 is great folks

I'd block you too

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
whats ur handle ill block u first bitch

Also I was just trying to make a lighthearted joke because he said he was a normal dragonite (100% true a thing he said)

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

@hunterpence go ahead and block me bitch ;)

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Intruder posted:

@hunterpence go ahead and block me bitch ;)

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Also my dragon soap opera had a minor character drop the biggest knowledge bomb of the whole series in passing and they tied up an end so loose it became a meme from aaaaaaages ago

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Spoeank posted:

Also my dragon soap opera had a minor character drop the biggest knowledge bomb of the whole series in passing and they tied up an end so loose it became a meme from aaaaaaages ago

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid 😎

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
Even Mike Pence disavowed Nazis this a.m. Of all the gross poo poo Trump has done, his refusal to call the poo poo the alt right spouts as white supremacist is foulest to me. "A lot of violence on all sides" legit makes me feel angry.

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Even Mike Pence disavowed Nazis this a.m. Of all the gross poo poo Trump has done, his refusal to call the poo poo the alt right spouts as white supremacist is foulest to me. "A lot of violence on all sides" legit makes me feel angry.

They're his people and yeah, I agree with you. The statement he should've made is a legit slam dunk any president would've made, but not the diaper baby who only cares about being popular with the only people he has left.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/BillKristol/status/896769090093805568

https://twitter.com/RepDonBeyer/status/896806005127995392

lol our racist fat pres

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...f-a7891791.html

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

what a whiny little bitch boy.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I mean, you can't kick him out of university, but he's most definitely a massive racist

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
You don't kick him out you make him too afraid to ever show up again.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/stephenasmith/status/897090650860027904

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
:qq: my white pride :qq:

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Steve Bannon has the piss tape.

The_Hat
Sep 24, 2008

That is just the best headline

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

He's literally wearing an Identity Evropa shirt.

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

Pillbug

So good. Shows just how ignorant he is talking out both sides of his mouth - 'I'm not racist, but if you take down a Robert E Lee statue I see you taking me down/replacing me'.

edit: Also lol when Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III knows the optics of not condemning racists by name you know you've hosed up. Motherfucker is literally named after Jefferson Davis. I mean, he's full of poo poo by being a bigoted piece of poo poo himself, but still.

Neil Armbong fucked around with this message at 15:25 on Aug 14, 2017

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

lol holy poo poo that one racists dad loving owned him

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

FizFashizzle posted:

It's good.

Also,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiZ2Lc-s3yk

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

Pillbug

FizFashizzle posted:

Link?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

http://www.inforum.com/opinion/letters/4311880-letter-family-denounces-teffts-racist-rhetoric-and-actions

quote:

My name is Pearce Tefft, and I am writing to all, with regards to my youngest son, Peter Tefft, an avowed white nationalist who has been featured in a number of local news stories over the last several months.

On Friday night, my son traveled to Charlottesville, Va., and was interviewed by a national news outlet while marching with reported white nationalists, who allegedly went on to kill a person.

I, along with all of his siblings and his entire family, wish to loudly repudiate my son’s vile, hateful and racist rhetoric and actions. We do not know specifically where he learned these beliefs. He did not learn them at home.

I have shared my home and hearth with friends and acquaintances of every race, gender and creed. I have taught all of my children that all men and women are created equal. That we must love each other all the same.

Evidently Peter has chosen to unlearn these lessons, much to my and his family’s heartbreak and distress. We have been silent up until now, but now we see that this was a mistake. It was the silence of good people that allowed the Nazis to flourish the first time around, and it is the silence of good people that is allowing them to flourish now.

Peter Tefft, my son, is not welcome at our family gatherings any longer. I pray my prodigal son will renounce his hateful beliefs and return home. Then and only then will I lay out the feast.

His hateful opinions are bringing hateful rhetoric to his siblings, cousins, nieces and nephews as well as his parents. Why must we be guilty by association? Again, none of his beliefs were learned at home. We do not, never have, and never will, accept his twisted worldview.

He once joked, “The thing about us fascists is, it’s not that we don’t believe in freedom of speech. You can say whatever you want. We’ll just throw you in an oven.”

Peter, you will have to shovel our bodies into the oven, too. Please son, renounce the hate, accept and love all.

Tefft lives in Fargo.

So if you see Peter out there, feel free to light him up.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

there's something really metal about this

quote:

Then and only then will I lay out the feast.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Kalli posted:

So if you see Peter out there, feel free to light him up.
pic plz

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Pearce Tefft fuckin owns

Nazi Tefft... ehhh, not so much

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
imagine being so bad at being president you need to have a special press conference to assure the world you don't like nazis

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

and then fail at it.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

https://twitter.com/TradiPeter/status/896869733487783936

lmao

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Kalli posted:

and then fail at it.

What is your name

"Donald Trump"

What is your quest

"Be president"

Do you like nazis?

"Yes... wait I mean..."

*thrown into lava pit*

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7K5LSsJN90&t=60s

Remember now, you don't like nazis. Now denounce the nazis

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I was going to say I'm surprised he hasn't deleted his Twitter yet but he seems so emboldened as to not give a gently caress what anyone thinks

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

TFF Chat Thread - Nazi is a racial slur against whites

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

TFF Chat Thread- Then and only then will I lay out the feast.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Ok nevermind do that one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Trump actually denounced neo Nazis in the most milquetoast manner...Mr. Trump, welcome to #TheResistance

• Locked thread