Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

gregday posted:

I keep trying to come up with a modern day seinfeld/what if hitler today joke but I just can't make it gel

After a date Jerry accidentally switches phones with his new girlfriend. He looks through her internet history to find Daily Stormer and 4chan. Calls George "am I dating a Nazi?!?" George suggests "Why don't you take her to see Fiddler on the Roof, see if she freaks out?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Chokes McGee posted:

It's sad but given his life and past history I'm surprised he's held out this long. Probably romanticizing about how much he loves the biz but at least he lived long enough to see his daughter really take off and get over huge.

Or maybe it's all a work and he and Death are going to beat the poo poo out of Sing when he visits Flair's death bed

on that note it's a miracle raging drunks scott hall and jake the snake roberts are still alive

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
oh wow that alex jones thing

jesus christ well i guess "globalist" is obsolete now.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

hating black people is actually one of the vanishingly few positions that trump actually holds. all that stuff on trade, on drug prices, war on Christmas, abortion, etc is all just pandering to the base and he doesn't believe or care about any of it, but he actually does for real hate minorities.

ummmm but how do you explain omarosa, huh????????? he has many black friends you see. many! and so, so many blacks voted for him! they love him! no racist, no racist. you're the racist

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Vertical Lime posted:

on that note it's a miracle raging drunks scott hall and jake the snake roberts are still alive

jake got himself healthy on dat ddp yoga

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

The Nastier Nate posted:

After a date Jerry accidentally switches phones with his new girlfriend. He looks through her internet history to find Daily Stormer and 4chan. Calls George "am I dating a Nazi?!?" George suggests "Why don't you take her to see Fiddler on the Roof, see if she freaks out?"

lol

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

he's so bad :cripes:

fuckin trashpresident yer trash

TRASH!

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Serf posted:

every jones listener i've met has been an inveterate racist sooooooo

that's the weird thing though, I've never heard him say anything racist and he's friends with probably more black people than white dudes. he's just really into chemtrails/truther conspiracy poo poo.

his views on women though :whitewater:

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
my fb photo is me and a black dude

so um maybe check urselves libs

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
im out....... im outta the klavern!!!

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

magiccarpet posted:

there's a 30 for 30 about him coming out soon ughhh

30 for 30 does some insanely good poo poo so I'm pretty intrigued, but yeah, buckle up it's not going to be happy

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

They need to ask him about white supremacists and white nationalists every chance they get from now on. I want to watch him keep digging in.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
I regret to inform everyone that the president is probably a fash

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

magiccarpet posted:

jake got himself healthy on dat ddp yoga

yeah that's a legit miracle program

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Vertical Lime posted:

This is because ddp is literally Jesus Christ incarnate and yoga is the path to salvation

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Lastgirl posted:

he's so bad :cripes:

fuckin trashpresident yer trash

TRASH!

you might even say his response to nazis and white supremacy is

low energy

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

when do they do presidential approval polls thingies

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe
Like one of the first Trump breakout stories early in the election was that he slept with Hitler books.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

When the voice and conscience for race relations in your administration is Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III, you might be a bit ~*racist*~

Serf
May 5, 2011

brugroffil posted:

that's the weird thing though, I've never heard him say anything racist and he's friends with probably more black people than white dudes. he's just really into chemtrails/truther conspiracy poo poo.

his views on women though :whitewater:

jones is a big tent for subhuman garbage people

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

how long will it take for donald to realize that reporters are going to keep asking him for his thoughts on white nationalists until he answers the question

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

The Nastier Nate posted:

Except George just looks at the URLs and goes yep

She's a Nazi Jerry

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

prefect posted:

They need to ask him about white supremacists and white nationalists every chance they get from now on. I want to watch him keep digging in.

Every. Single. Time. For the next 3.5 years.

Let nobody forget where he stands

e: it just occurred to me that he thinks this will blow over like everything else. This is kinda on another level, Don, it ain't going away

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

thrawn527 posted:

Lol, that Peter guy's life is ruined. At 20. For going to a loving Nazi rally. Lol.

well he could always stop being a nazi and after a while things would go back to normal

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

a helpful bear posted:

vic berger is going on twitter thinking baked alaska faked the macing. someone pointed out his buddies that are near him didn't suffer any from him being maced and there's usually collateral damage

https://twitter.com/VicBergerIV/status/897093928150761472

https://twitter.com/BradmanTV/status/897100940569853952

yeah I was curious about this too because he was wearing wrap-around glasses and his face didn't have any signs of redness or inflammation but it was hard to tell from the periscope quality stream, also because there was no actual video of him getting tagged with any kind of spray

also also it's funnier to imagine him getting owned

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

I'm now going to work my rear end off, i just want everyone to know that i love u

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

thrawn527 posted:

Hoo boy, that's some hot take.

Wait'll they get a load of me....

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/897109452775718912

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Schnorkles posted:

I regret to inform everyone that the president is probably a fash

:ohdear:

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

ddp is miraculous. jury till out on dp however

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Al! posted:

well he could always stop being a nazi and after a while things would go back to normal

lol

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Iron Crowned posted:

You know, with how much certain types worship the constitution, it's amazing how much they hate the post office.

ofc they hate the post office its the one good thing the constitution mandates

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

sauerkraut jerry

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

prefect posted:

I'd rather they ask specifically about antifa and play spot the differences in his responses.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

i love my fat idiot piece of poo poo mutant president

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

SpaceGoku posted:

also also it's funnier to imagine him getting owned

yeah which is why i now suspect it didn't happen because that's 201- for you!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

The Nastier Nate posted:

no way, neumans the understudy for tevya!

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe
One of trumps first actions was removing white nationalists from terrorist watch lists and ur telling me he doesn't think they're bad??

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

you mean the southern plantation owners

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

no its tru there are plenty of nazis that have been rehabilitated, they just gotta want it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange sky
May 7, 2007

https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/897110596562411522

Love the expression "prompting the president to lash out on twitter"

The potus is 10.

• Locked thread