Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

God damnit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

tacodaemon posted:

so we can boycott businesses until they fire Nazis but falling in love with one and giving it free orgasms is just jim dandy because ~*sexual choice*~?

in a situation where there's no coercion involved? and not a sex worker?

gently caress that

and it's not about women. you know me well enough to know I would, and do, feel this way about anyone

have you never known a woman who has been a victim of domestic abuse? Monsters always hide their true nature.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Schnorkles posted:

peter "oh my gah my centrist pearls" daou is the mastermind of antifa, you caught us red handed caputo

well, he was in a death squad during the lebanese civil war, so.....

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

that only further explains the halting, barely-there responses she gave to the reporters who showed up at her door for her hot takes/to also deliver her the news her son is a murderer and give her zero time to process before quoting her on the record

gently caress everyone who was all "you deserve the hate coming to you lady"

that was posted itt and it was disgusting

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Nonsense posted:

this became really problematic today all of a sudden tho

lets not lose track of the true way forward for progress, writing wapo editorials shaming leftists for being happy about the google manifesto firing - freddie deboer, probably

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Joementum posted:

this take is too hot for outdoor summer hoop

some good corncobbing in that thread tho.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
sry haven't been able 2 follow today...is anything happening beyond the headlines or is this mostly bickering itt rn???

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

docbeard posted:

gently caress NAZIS

...WAIT NO DON'T

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Lastgirl posted:

think of the implication there if there's a casual abrasive accusation from a rando to potentially spread that kind of misinformation

yeah that's true

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe

Mariana Horchata posted:

sry haven't been able 2 follow today...is anything happening beyond the headlines or is this mostly bickering itt rn???

Oh sure FINE

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Mariana Horchata posted:

turn back for no good posting has happened here this day

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Thom and the Heads posted:

pls dont kinkshame people who gently caress nazis

this

plus this can be an infiltration tactic so get a brain morans

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Mariana Horchata posted:

not really just hot takes from twitter and trump finally managing to unenthusiastically denounce nazis

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Mariana Horchata posted:

bickering mostly

trump might pardon joe arpaio tho

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Brother Friendship posted:

have you never known a woman who has been a victim of domestic abuse? Monsters always hide their true nature.

I covered that in my posts

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Epic High Five posted:

ACLU derail eh

:vince:

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

LGD posted:

lmao this is the most self-defeating and short-sighted reasoning ever- this exact line of reasoning would be happily used to shut down leftist protests/picket lines/etc. with abandon

that exact line of reasoning has been used to shut down countless leftist protests/picket lines/etc, and all the people who think free speech is Very Important are nowhere to be seen when that happens

some of the people calling to protect the free speech of neo-Nazis are the same people who thought Kaepernick should die for not standing for the pledge. Some of the people who are so concerned about white supremacists' right to march are the same people who supported Republican efforts in various states to legalize running over (left-wing) protesters

for example, one Fox host who said Kaepernick's protest "demeaned his country" and "wasn't right" also said that the white supremacists' beliefs were "worth talking about"and shouldn't be shut out by "politically correct culture"

I'm sick of this "but what if anti-protest measures are used against the left" crap. that is the entire history of anti-protest tactics. hell, that is the entire reason that professional police departments exist at all. the police have been busting up leftist protests for a loving century or more, but when neo-Nazis come out for a daytime march suddenly everyone's all concerned about decorum and civil rights

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Schnorkles posted:

bickering mostly

trump might pardon joe arpaio tho

i would be glad of it

because it would make people insane and bring back the "trump is going to pardon everyone" stuff

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

TRUMP

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
can someone please send me problematic-sex-partners.xlsx

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Mayor Dave posted:

cell 1: Mayor Dave

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Mayor Dave posted:

wow xlsx?

gently caress making me loving upgrade

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Mayor Dave posted:

turn on ur monitor, lol

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://twitter.com/VicBergerIV/status/897093928150761472

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

eonwe posted:

i would be glad of it

because it would make people insane and bring back the "trump is going to pardon everyone" stuff

the reactions would be interesting tbh

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Joementum posted:

well, he was in a death squad during the lebanese civil war, so.....

Wasn't he literally a teenage conscript? I'm so not one to defend Peter Daou but it's not like he volunteered.

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Mayor Dave posted:

turn off your monitor lol

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Mariana Horchata posted:

trump denounced white supremacy with earnest and cadence of which the world has never seen the likes of before

tacodaemon posted:

yeah that's true

Ya right, he was actually just casually accusing Goth Ms. Frizzle because of her irrelevant sexual choices out of the blue that she never had anything to do with whatsoever

but its just that everytime a woman gets to have input there's some sort of passive aggressive sexual undermining that is grossly inappropriate

if she's openly saying " I suck nazi cocks and im glad of it what are you gonna do about it" go for it, there's already sexual implications there so whatever

but holy gently caress nobody said anything about sexual partners on a political opinion in attempt to undermine said opinion

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
https://twitter.com/darkstockphotos/status/874300225640431617

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

i have a really hard time thinking of women outside of the context of would I gently caress them and who have they hosed

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Zyla posted:

wow xlsx?

gently caress making me loving upgrade

Just send him a notepad document he won't know the difference

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

annnddd the 4chan riots begin

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Main Paineframe posted:

that exact line of reasoning has been used to shut down countless leftist protests/picket lines/etc, and all the people who think free speech is Very Important are nowhere to be seen when that happens

some of the people calling to protect the free speech of neo-Nazis are the same people who thought Kaepernick should die for not standing for the pledge. Some of the people who are so concerned about white supremacists' right to march are the same people who supported Republican efforts in various states to legalize running over (left-wing) protesters

for example, one Fox host who said Kaepernick's protest "demeaned his country" and "wasn't right" also said that the white supremacists' beliefs were "worth talking about"and shouldn't be shut out by "politically correct culture"

I'm sick of this "but what if anti-protest measures are used against the left" crap. that is the entire history of anti-protest tactics. hell, that is the entire reason that professional police departments exist at all. the police have been busting up leftist protests for a loving century or more, but when neo-Nazis come out for a daytime march suddenly everyone's all concerned about decorum and civil rights

Some dumb rear end on Fox news is not relevant. God drat what a dumb take.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

so are they shutting down the_donald's discord?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Mayor Dave posted:

why dont i just come over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/JamesUrbaniak/status/897140004358574081

• Locked thread