Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

I really love the attention to detail. Zelda's compounding slouch really makes this.

Also, seeing this one next to the new comic really shows how far the artist has come.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

H

Great Metal Jesus posted:

Yeah I don't think you get to play that card if your parents bought you a lovingwhy am I getting so wrapped up in this loving webcomic?!

It's actually syndicated.

My Face When
Nov 28, 2012

Hide your healthcare.
Hide your wife.

Iron Crowned posted:

I just realized this was not a Sammy Hagar cartoon

I thought it was I can't drive 55

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

My Face When posted:

I thought it was I can't drive 55

Yeah, it took me too long to figure that out :negative:

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Hatered.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/nancaroling/status/896531651957669890

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Other countries are jealous of our chicken feet.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Yeah, I'd have put money on Fish staying aloof and nonpartisan about right wing white identitarians walking around with full size Nazi flags in broad daylight.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
I don't think that cartoon is about the Virginia rally, or any specific incident. It's just a general "America is actually bad" one like he makes all the time.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

B-But...Obama!

That famous symbol of freedom: The Venezuelan flag

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Sandpuppy posted:

B-But...Obama!

Panel 2: Trump scarfing down the bag and complaining that it's too hot.

Kopijeger
Feb 14, 2010

Sandpuppy posted:

I'm the toothpaste and milk labelled in English, the soap labelled twice and the light bulb representing electricity.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Sandpuppy posted:

B-But...Obama!

This is basically blaming Obama for the Korean War.

plainswalker75
Feb 22, 2003

Pigs are smarter than Bears, but they can't ride motorcycles
Hair Elf

Wow, I'd say someone's getting a visit from the Secret Service, but they probably don't have the staffing to rough up cartoonists anymore.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Sandpuppy posted:

B-But...Obama!

If you are gonna make this dumbfuck point you use Bill Clinton not Obama. Also once again the party of personal responsibility is helpless because of course someone else made a mistake.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

plainswalker75 posted:

Wow, I'd say someone's getting a visit from the Secret Service, but they probably don't have the staffing to rough up cartoonists anymore.

Certainly don't have the resources to take on a perp living on the other side of the Atlantic.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

MBUT MBUT MBUT OBAMA
MBUT MBUT MBUT VENEZUELA
MBUT MBUT MUBT MUSLIMS

Sax Solo
Feb 18, 2011

Kopijeger posted:

I'm the toothpaste and milk labelled in English, the soap labelled twice and the light bulb representing electricity.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

lmao

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Sandpuppy posted:

Are Venezuelans known for eating a lot of turkey?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

duz posted:

Are Venezuelans known for eating a lot of turkey?

Ramirez is a big fan of Gauntlet

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

Iron Crowned posted:

Ramirez is a big fan of Gauntlet

GRAND WIZARD has SHOT the FOOD.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Not surprised that Branco's hot take is "drat liberals calling me a nazi when I'm only a nazi sympathizer"

Wang_Tang
Jan 11, 2004

Cryptologic

This is the poo poo I always look forward to when these dumps of new cartoons happen. Branco, Lester, Ramirez, the McCoys, and Garrison are all this thread needs for pure, uncut bullshit. Every other Conservative/Republican-leaning political cartoonist cannot hold a candle to them.

If you're ever curious what the newest right-wing talking points will be, their cartoons do a good job of summarizing it.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

But what represents DEBT?

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.
I'm mildly curious to see would happen if Garrison actually met Soros. The sheer paranoia the far right have about an old man is staggering - on Soro's twitter which does nothing but tweet press releases about charity, you get all these rambling comments about him. Maybe Garrison just likes drawing eye bags, or maybe he just likes writing Soros on everything. The further right a cartoonist goes, the more times they write SOROS on things.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

There is a 170% chance that Garrison would metaphorically (or not!) poo poo his pants, meekly extend his hand for a handshake, and that would be the end of it.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

D.N. Nation posted:

There is a 170% chance that Garrison would metaphorically (or not!) poo poo his pants, meekly extend his hand for a handshake, and that would be the end of it.
Later he'd draw himself striking a heroic pose and saying "Not an argument!" as Soros shoots Stars of David sheriff's stars from his hands.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I'm laughing at Branco's MS media stand in looks just like Hannity.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on Donald Trump and Charlottesville – The US president has been widely criticised for his failure to issue a full condemnation after a protester was killed by a car at the far-right demonstration in Charlottesville, Virginia"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Philip Hammond and Liam Fox in post-Brexit deal call

Times:

Evening Standard:

Tom Cruise injured during Mission: Impossible 6 shoot

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Guess who showed up on the front page of imgur today.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Don't read the comments.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Discendo Vox posted:

Don't read the comments.

It's on the loving front page of imgur, I don't need to read the comments to know people agree with the vile message.

Broken Loose
Dec 25, 2002

PROGRAM
A > - - -
LR > > - -
LL > - - -

OldMemes posted:

I'm mildly curious to see would happen if Garrison actually met Soros. The sheer paranoia the far right have about an old man is staggering - on Soro's twitter which does nothing but tweet press releases about charity, you get all these rambling comments about him. Maybe Garrison just likes drawing eye bags, or maybe he just likes writing Soros on everything. The further right a cartoonist goes, the more times they write SOROS on things.

https://twitter.com/nawaf_fayez9999/status/896845169068302337

before you click this, know that it's that one extremely terrible twitter comic where it's cutesy artwork posted on nazi stuff

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Broken Loose posted:

before you click this, know that it's that one extremely terrible twitter comic where it's cutesy artwork posted on nazi stuff

I haven't seen this strip before. I assumed it was just making fun of bad tumblr comics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)

Up until now I always thought that the most pathetic moment in American politics was Bush standing in front of the "Mission Accomplished" banner. That was so bad Ramirez put Obama standing in front of it more times than I care to count. But Trump's "many sides" argument is a new low.

• Locked thread