Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I Am also laughing because there are, in GBS, people (nerds) who unironically and for real like and enjoy Donald Trump and his presidency and think its a good thing. hahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Minimalist Program posted:

I am laughing, because Trump is president and I don't live in the USA and where I live there are no nazis ahahahha.

turn your computer screen off

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

I am laughing, because Trump is president and I don't live in the USA and where I live there are no nazis ahahahha.

there probably are, but they haven't been empowered by the leader of your country lmao

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

a bone to pick posted:

*maga crew bursts into thread in a gray Dodge charger*

With the Trump's fine thread being gassed it was inevitable.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Feminasty Slut posted:

he got in a slapfight with the pope too.

Lol

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I deadlifted 5x5 315 for the first time earlier tonight and I'm feeling great because of that and, also, because Donald Trump is a funny president but not of my country lmfao.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
slap the pope erryday

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I actually really like VikingSkull, politics aside, so as long as he can lol, he's free to post whatever wherever imo

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

there probably are, but they haven't been empowered by the leader of your country lmao

lmfao good point I guess if there were nazis here and they rioted our minister of state would go on TV and be all like "these guys are bad" and nobody would laugh but just agree w. him somberly.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Snatch Duster posted:

you seem really upset that we post in this thread too. maybe you should just relax and lol that trump is president. its pretty funny is and a lot of people are mad about it, which is also funny.

this is a good attitude for this, the lol thread imo

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Madcosby posted:

Remember when Trump mocked a black member of his Manufacturing Council for bailing after Trump refused to denounce Nazis? That was this morning

While simultaneously owning himself for not getting anything done to solve the drug and healthcare the nation faces. Because he taunts and lies to his R party leaders.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

sebmojo posted:

It's a good attitude but Snatch Duster is real bad:shrug:

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

Peckerhead isn't used enough as an insult if you ask me.
gently caress man everyday I wake up and hmbol at whatever dumb thing Trump did. He always makes the worst decision possible.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I deadlifted 5x5 315 for the first time earlier tonight and I'm feeling great because of that and, also, because Donald Trump is a funny president but not of my country lmfao.

Why are using their weird hillbilly weight system then? Did you loving deadlift 315kg?

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
*Trumpatars gang walk into tavern*

"hooooweeee, this sure is a nice place you fellas got here"

*says mnoba as he saunters to the bar, then slaps down $10 bill*

"barkeep, can I get two fingers of whiskey? Thank you kindly."

*the room which is filled with asymmetrical pink and green dyed hair cuts wearing bandana's around their necks, all glare at mnoba and friends*

"Hey boys, they got 'Sweet Home Alabama' on the jukebox!"

*vikingskull deposits a few quarters and hits play*

*a big woman with 9 inch dick packer stuffed down her denim shorts marches up to mnoba and jabs a finger into his chest*

"ya kinda ain't welcome around these here parts, now get!"

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Captain Yossarian posted:

It's a good attitude but Snatch Duster is real bad:shrug:

Andrew Jackson did nothing wrong

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
remember when trump denounced domestic terrorism and nazis 48 hours after the event and only due to lots of pressure from fuckin everyone? lol

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Jose posted:

Andrew Jackson did nothing wrong

Lol well duh

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010

Coco Rodreguiz posted:

gently caress man everyday I wake up and hmbol at whatever dumb thing Trump did. He always makes the worst decision possible.

i'm always surprised, and always laughing.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Captain Yossarian posted:

I actually really like VikingSkull, politics aside, so as long as he can lol, he's free to post whatever wherever imo

yeah Viking doesn't blindly follow Trump so I'm not sure why he has that av. He likes a good lol as much as anyone.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

Why are using their weird hillbilly weight system then? Did you loving deadlift 315kg?

No I deadlifted 5x5 w. 3 plates which is 140kg and just colloquially referred to as 315 online by bros.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Remember when American Nazis were so pleased that Trump didn't single them out and finally felt they had a President on their side? That was yesterday

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Snatch Duster posted:

*Trumpatars gang walk into tavern*

"hooooweeee, this sure is a nice place you fellas got here"

*says mnoba as he saunters to the bar, then slaps down $10 bill*

"barkeep, can I get two fingers of whiskey? Thank you kindly."

*the room which is filled with asymmetrical pink and green dyed hair cuts wearing bandana's around their necks, all glare at mnoba and friends*

"Hey boys, they got 'Sweet Home Alabama' on the jukebox!"

*vikingskull deposits a few quarters and hits play*

*a big woman with 9 inch dick packer stuffed down her denim shorts marches up to mnoba and jabs a finger into his chest*

"ya kinda ain't welcome around these here parts, now get!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv7UJLOyERs&t=29s

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

We all love to lol here in the let's lol at the fact the most powerful country in the world elected a demented retard thread

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
i have noticed there is really no mention of the confederate monument (lol at commemorating a war lost in defense of slavery) that served as the trigger for the protests, its seemingly all about ideology now and idk something about nazi ideology just doesnt sit right with me, and is probably something an american president born one year after ww2 ended should jump at to denounce in order to not look like a nazi sympathizer. i cant find the quote but instead, he said something to the effect of "i love you all"

moose face posted:

Its almost as if he has a dog in the fight

donald trump is a huge racist, and has shown it through how he runs his housing business and international politics. like wtf is with the wall. and whats up with the wall lol. and,

"The Justice Department undertook its own investigation and, in 1973, sued Trump Management for discriminating against blacks. Both Fred Trump, the company’s chairman, and Donald Trump, its president, were named as defendants."

he has literally been sued by the state for racism and of course lashed out against it,

"[turning] the lawsuit into a protracted battle, complete with angry denials, character assassination[...]."

a double whammy of a political platform he later ran on to win the presidency lol. im not saying trump is a literal nazi but he is a piece of poo poo racist with laughable strongman tendencies. and lol at trumpsters bringing up alleged crimes committed by donald trump to achieve something idk?? but it has something to do with trump not denouncing nazis killing other protesters. silent majority please stfu already

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

my new dog posted:

i have noticed there is really no mention of the confederate monument (lol at commemorating a war lost in defense of slavery) that served as the trigger for the protests, its seemingly all about ideology now and idk something about nazi ideology just doesnt sit right with me, and is probably something an american president born one year after ww2 ended should jump at to denounce in order to not look like a nazi sympathizer. i cant find the quote but instead, he said something to the effect of "i love you all"

donald trump is a huge racist, and has shown it through how he runs his housing business and international politics. like wtf is with the wall. and whats up with the wall lol. and,

"The Justice Department undertook its own investigation and, in 1973, sued Trump Management for discriminating against blacks. Both Fred Trump, the company’s chairman, and Donald Trump, its president, were named as defendants."

he has literally been sued by the state for racism and of course lashed out against it,

"[turning] the lawsuit into a protracted battle, complete with angry denials, character assassination[...]."

a double whammy of a political platform he later ran on to win the presidency lol. im not saying trump is a literal nazi but he is a piece of poo poo racist with laughable strongman tendencies. and lol at trumpsters bringing up alleged crimes committed by donald trump to achieve something idk?? but it has something to do with trump not denouncing nazis killing other protesters. silent majority please stfu already

the dude spent 80k on an ad demanding the death penalty be brought back for the central park 5. last year, long after it was proven that they were innocent, he doubled down on it.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

sebmojo posted:

Just wait. Similar to the stank that orbits Bannon (Trump) this thread will devolve into stuff that's not lol at all.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Burt Sexual posted:

Just wait. Similar to the stank that orbits Bannon (Trump) this thread will devolve into stuff that's not lol at all.

just ignore the magamen who aren't laughin at the president with dementia

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Preoptopus posted:

They also provided or promised to expand social services to help germans.

Holy poo poo. People defending literal nazis itt. :psyduck:

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

lollin' in the free world

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Madcosby posted:

Remember when American Nazis were so pleased that Trump didn't single them out and finally felt they had a President on their side? That was yesterday

still curious to see if this shakes out among the CHUDS as backing down and getting cucked, or whatever-dimension-we're-up-to-now chess.

my new dog posted:

i have noticed there is really no mention of the confederate monument (lol at commemorating a war lost in defense of slavery) that served as the trigger for the protests

apparently it's not really a "confederate monument" as such-- it went up like in the 20's to basically commemorate destroying the black neighborhood there, basically like planting a flag of conquest/victory.

a lot of "confederate" and "civil war history" iconography and commemoration is really just post-1900 reactionary anti-civil rights KKK type stuff.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Burt Sexual posted:

:smith: lol thread

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

my new dog posted:

He technically did denounce them, just not very strongly and not without also condemning other "sides," whatever that means. That's because he knows these Nazi types support him and this is his idiot way of trying to make it seem like this problem he has isn't something exclusive to him.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Burt Sexual posted:

Oh no, this thread will only be more full of lols at that point.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Jose posted:

We all love to lol here in the let's lol at the fact the most powerful country in the world elected a demented retard thread

It's super funny and what is also funny is that quite a lot of young, lonely, men who started out pretending to like the demented retard online are by now so enmeshed in the only feeling of community they've ever experienced to find a way out of it and thus have ended up unironically supporting and cheering for trump and wearing trump uniforms and cardboard shields they made in their moms house.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

still curious to see if this shakes out among the CHUDS as backing down and getting cucked, or whatever-dimension-we're-up-to-now chess.

apparently it's not really a "confederate monument" as such-- it went up like in the 20's to basically commemorate destroying the black neighborhood there, basically like planting a flag of conquest/victory.

a lot of "confederate" and "civil war history" iconography and commemoration is really just post-1900 reactionary anti-civil rights KKK type stuff.

this is why i firmly believe all confederate statues should be replaced with statues of black civil rights leaders.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Donald Toilet

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

this is why i firmly believe all confederate statues should be replaced with statues of black civil rights leaders.

yeah it's good and cool and the louder lost causer chuds shriek about it the more we should do it.

it's not "destroying history"-- you can still read about your favorite defeated insurrectionists in the history books, we just don't need a bunch of statues and poo poo that a bunch of peckerwoods put up in the 20's because a burning cross is too temporary

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

heh, yeah sure, racism in the south

get a load of this guy, fellas!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

yeah it's good and cool and the louder lost causer chuds shriek about it the more we should do it.

it's not "destroying history"-- you can still read about your favorite defeated insurrectionists in the history books, we just don't need a bunch of statues and poo poo that a bunch of peckerwoods put up in the 20's because a burning cross is too temporary

when you see who comes out to defend it, it's like, yeah this seems okay. take them down.