Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/jaynordlinger/status/897197305492844544

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

ahh the ol zuckerberg photo angle

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Shageletic posted:

WTF is going on with the prespectives

Is that a direwolf

Alabama produces senators in two sizes, elf and power forward

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin

Dapper_Swindler posted:

jesus christ, is that real? does he have blood on his collar?

not real but easy to believe

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

lol is it the jews spencer? IS IT?

also even trump is sorta smartish enough to not go full nazi(i doubt he is, he probably just runs along a slightly different track) spence is dumb gently caress to think trump would show any real loyalty to them.

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

when you elect a guy whose Israel but realize he may surround himself completely with nazis

https://twitter.com/jonathanvswan/status/897199497167720448

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"

Shageletic posted:

Is that a direwolf

P sure that's a Great Pyrenees and while they are indeed massive it's still a bit of a perspective trick with the dog in front

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

Nonsense posted:

gently caress you if you don't think Nazi's should be punched.

what if i think punching isn't enough?

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

navyjack posted:

Having been maced right in the face with military grade OC more than once during training, I will tell you that not only can you talk, you can keep your head up and fight (not super well) too.

Not saying he's wrong that BA maced himself or was faking it, just that his statement about being rendered completely helpless is just nonsense.

BTW: If you get maced or tear gassed, blink and blow snot as much as you possibly can, don't touch your dick or lady parts, use dove soap to clean up, and whatever you do, don't get in a shower and let the water run down your body.

Nonsense? In a Vic Berger twitter thread?!?!!

shiksa posted:

I'm thinking its something like how Saruman made the Uruk-Hai

Chunky Salsa posted:

P sure that's a Great Pyrenees and while they are indeed massive it's still a bit of a perspective trick with the dog in front

Don't mansplain size at me.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Sir Tonk posted:

https://twitter.com/Gavin_McInnes/status/827661441050226689

can't risk the antifa trying to assassinate his non-white child

So they've gone from not wiping their asses to not even bothering to shower and change clothes? Or was that hug punishment for his non-white son's non-whiteness?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Everyone defending our fat gently caress of a president on his statement should jump off the tallest building they can find, headfirst
https://twitter.com/Olivianuzzi/status/897193999097901056

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Shageletic posted:

Is that a direwolf

it's a great Pyrenees

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Starks for Brooks

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I've always wanted my own polar bear dog since watching legend of korra

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

navyjack posted:

Having been maced right in the face with military grade OC more than once during training, I will tell you that not only can you talk, you can keep your head up and fight (not super well) too.

Not saying he's wrong that BA maced himself or was faking it, just that his statement about being rendered completely helpless is just nonsense.

BTW: If you get maced or tear gassed, blink and blow snot as much as you possibly can, don't touch your dick or lady parts, use dove soap to clean up, and whatever you do, don't get in a shower and let the water run down your body.

ty

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

eonwe posted:

im sure the article is bad, but is this really making it about themselves, and what else would you expect them to say.

one of the most dumb things about leftist twitter is seeing all the "heh, white people am I right guys"

I just roll my eyes and move on with my day, but it seems like you can just say "lol white people" and left twitter eats it up

twitter has the ability to make any singular person's hot take seem like it's the prevailing wisdom of whatever group you associate it with. but 99.9% of tweets have no impact on the real world or are wholly irrelevant as soon as a couple more tweets bury them in the void.

for the sake of sanity i highly recommend not taking tweets by strangers very seriously, especially if the tweet is sub 50-100k retweets. when i started recognizing that i did not have to give serious regard to rando tweets my internet time became much less annoying

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/Olivianuzzi/status/897201025077084163

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

https://youtu.be/Jm29QHaRyuY?t=5

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
The dude who made this had the FB page for his art shut down.

A preview of your authoritarian techno-dystopian future!

Get cucked for Zuck!

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.

do the needful, nuzzi

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

zegermans posted:

if these people actually had popular support they'd probably win, instead of being a bunch of Caracas reactionaries. The true poor still love him for everything the movement has done for them.

:thunk:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Trump will gain a moderate boost if he attacks Spencer via tweet - Zogby executive phoning the white house

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

Nonsense posted:

Trump will gain a moderate boost if he attacks Spencer via tweet - Zogby executive phoning the white house

More like ZOGby

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

MaxxBot posted:

Get cucked for Zuck!

Sabo did the goolag benches as well right

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

juche avocado posted:

we breathe the word "alfredo" over a vat of white goop

(((i am cleaning the kitchen rn)))

edit to add: yes i stole this joke from you

I'm not picky.

Though I did once have a restaurant add mixed veggies, like peas and carrots and that crosses a line. (Ohio is terrible.)

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

what should we replace those confederate status with? i love history, history is great

my suggestion is black civil rights activists and abolitionists. does medger evers have a statue? well even if so, i'd appreciate a few more

f#a#
Sep 6, 2004

I can't promise it will live up to the hype, but I tried my best.

navyjack posted:

He's basing that reaction off of something a dude in BA's video said:
https://twitter.com/CurtisRemarc/status/897105902062489600

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

bigger...... BIGGER!!!

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

Nonsense posted:

Sabo did the goolag benches as well right

Yeah I'm guessing that's why they actually took his page down but I preferred to push the narrative of iron-fisted Zuck punishing dissent. Don't gently caress with Zuck!

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

yeah i'm pretty sure that dog is a shop dog

and he's always in that pose

and he's there, even when they close

at night

alone

with the silent leaf blowers

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://twitter.com/SchreckReports/status/897200351971074049

"Possible"

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

MaxxBot posted:

Get cucked for Zuck!

yeah this guy also posts a ton of hosed up racist, antisemitic, sexist poo poo. wish it got taken down sooner tbh. thank you LORD ZUCK!!!!

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

https://www.theverge.com/2017/8/14/16145812/justice-department-disruptj20-trump-website-warrant

quote:

In a blog post today, online web hosting provider DreamHost disclosed that it has been involved in a months-long legal battle with the Justice Department over records on visitors to an anti-Trump website.

The dispute focuses on a Justice Department demand for information on data related to disruptj20.org, which describes itself as a group of activists “building the framework needed for mass protests to shut down the inauguration of Donald Trump and planning widespread direct actions to make that happen.”

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

hahaha

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Talk about your Redwall

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 8 days!
Antifa uses mace, it's highly effective.

Nazi is confused and hurts itself in it's confusion.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

shiksa posted:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

smash mouth

eat the eggs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

jBrereton posted:

just explain that, like president macaroni, you were deep in thoughts too complex for her to understand

bing bong très simple.

• Locked thread