Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

psutify
Oct 19, 2012
https://twitter.com/spookperson/status/897162937978175488

https://twitter.com/VenusAsABun/status/896964465857527808

psutify has a new favorite as of 20:01 on Aug 14, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I hope that tweet prompts everyone to refer to that chump as Debbie from now on.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Debbie needs more milk! MORE MILK!!!!

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

hanales posted:

I humbly submit this post from somethingawful.corm.

As just one teeny tiny element of interest in this particular manufactured divisive diversionary brouhaha - take a look at this photo here - oh my what chaos and carnage (and what astounding expert photography, with such once in a lifetime amazing timing!) - and now take a look at this news footage. Who do you see sitting on the hood of the truck at the start of the video? My what quantum level super powers he has to be in two places at the same time. There are other interesting observations but I'll stop there. Is this a product of Smith-Mundt Modernization Act and 2017 NDAA? Maybe, maybe not. But some things must be. The only question is which ones. Our government did not formally legalize, allocate resources and funding to domestic propaganda for no reason.

Poppyseed Poundcake posted:

Are you saying the event of the car driving through the crowd was an orchestrated false flag?

Oh no I would never suggest propaganda in the form of false flags or hoaxes exist in any form, anywhere (as that would get my comment deleted). I just find certain things interesting, like this man who should probably be studied for his ability to, in the span of literally four seconds, be violently hit by a car at high speed, thrown into the air, land, jump up, run away across the street, onto the sidewalk, hop up onto a truck (appearing completely unscathed), and hop back off. This is like rare amazonian rainforest creature endangered sea sponge level medical research potential. There are other, let's say 'incredible' things to be observed about this event and so many others, though I don't think I'd be allowed to discuss it here, but it's out there for anyone to look into who's interested. There's always a lot of bs mixed in too if you look into these types of things, but some solid observations and info as well.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Picnic Princess posted:

Debbie needs more milk! MORE MILK!!!!

Lil Debbie needs more milk to be dunked in

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

:sax:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

PLOT TWIST, WATCH IT AS IT UNFOLDS

https://twitter.com/Miami_Rebelde/status/897161974626340865

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Watch this guy get loving shot.

Edit: Aw man, I checked his Twitter and he didn't do anything brave. He just complained about how he was robbed because he was the only white guy in the neighborhood, and he says other people have been spotted at his house since he's been gone and he's convinced that he's being targeted.

chitoryu12 has a new favorite as of 20:16 on Aug 14, 2017

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
How exactly did he track his belongings?

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

jivjov posted:

Apple product with FindMyPhone turned on most likely

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

jivjov posted:

Probably followed the first black guy to be wearing shoes that kinda looked like ones stolen from his closet or something.

JOHNSON COCKSLAP
Apr 2, 2017

by Lowtax
probably find my mac/iphone.

burglars dumb

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

hanales posted:

I humbly submit this post from somethingawful.corm.

I know who LoB is, my statement was addressed at the original poster. I'll make that clearer in future for you, my apologies.

somekindofguy
Mar 9, 2011
Grimey Drawer
Ani Difranco, always and forever

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

jivjov posted:

followed the person carrying anime pillows of course

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
:suicide:

ffs how many times can you say "we can't stop nazis until they break the law"? Someone else jumped in going hurr durr you can't force them to stop just because you try to doxx them!

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Poppyseed Poundcake posted:

This But Unironically

Lol.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

You got me champ, I've never fought for a racist 'country'. I'm so owned.

Serf
May 5, 2011

I grew up surrounded by lovely monuments to losers and traitors, and its a real mindfuck. You can drive down Martin Luther King Street and then turn onto Robert E. Lee Trail without a single hint of irony.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
Is there any real reason these people are equating "removing monuments" with "erasing history"? As far as I know, none of the cities or governments proposing statue removal have expressed any sentiment along the lines of no longer teaching about the Civil War in schools or anything.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

EL BROMANCE posted:

I hope that tweet prompts everyone to refer to that chump as Debbie from now on.

I'm pretty sure I've seen at least one instance where someone referred to Richard Spencer as a "Debbie"

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

jivjov posted:

Is there any real reason these people are equating "removing monuments" with "erasing history"? As far as I know, none of the cities or governments proposing statue removal have expressed any sentiment along the lines of no longer teaching about the Civil War in schools or anything.

Because it's history that they're proud of.

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747

They fought for their country, family, and property. Property being the black human beings they owned.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

BobbyK posted:

They fought for their country, family, and property. Property being the black human beings they owned.

But at least they were brave enough to fight for what they believed in... Subjugating an entire race of people they felt were below human.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

https://twitter.com/vrunt/status/897186867162095617

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Maybe they meant (((A))) Train

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Mak0rz posted:

I'm pretty sure I've seen at least one instance where someone referred to Richard Spencer as a "Debbie"

A Debbie should now on refer to a grown man who tries to lead others while his mother still runs his own life.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 16 days!
It's the opposite of idiots, but sometimes in all the horribleness it's good to look at an apologize done right and it being roundly accepted by everyone in the comments.

https://www.facebook.com/ilike9news/videos/10155255487056077/?hc_ref=ARTs1ZzEqqD-dBr7oZ1w5pnCM6dfiMuBSC1Kuwh2fsM_SC9lNvzqc7BLXoxkkbXChAA

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

This made me laugh way longer than it should have.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

EL BROMANCE posted:

A Debbie should now on refer to a grown man who tries to lead others while his mother still runs his own life.

https://youtu.be/OOuWWzP7wl0

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

a buddy of mine joined the knights templar

The Knights Hospitallier are actually still around, but they do poo poo like "tending to the sick" and "helping refugees".

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

chitoryu12 posted:

Putting up monuments for the racist losers of war is a time-honored American tradition!

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

chitoryu12 posted:

Which is really sad.

Soviet Commubot
Oct 22, 2008

Ularg posted:

Update:

What is it with white people and thinking that free speech is more important than the safety of fellow citizens? Like pretty much anytime I hear "Just let them speak and wait it out. If you ignore them they go away" is from a white person. And no offense to this dude, I think he looks fine, but he ain't ubermensch material. He's literally just some neck beard that owns (or has owned) a tabletop gaming store.

For at some of them it's just world garbage, they think that bad ideas will obviously lose in the "free market of ideas" so what's the harm? All recorded history proves otherwise but whatever.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

jivjov posted:

I've always thought that they should remove the monuments and replace them with really shoddy looking facsimiles. Like Cristiano Ronaldo statue quality.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Ularg posted:

Update:
What is it with white people and thinking that free speech is more important than the safety of fellow citizens? Like pretty much anytime I hear "Just let them speak and wait it out. If you ignore them they go away" is from a white person. And no offense to this dude, I think he looks fine, but he ain't ubermensch material. He's literally just some neck beard that owns (or has owned) a tabletop gaming store.

The worst thing these guys can imagine ever happening is not being able to run their mouths about whatever, whenever they want. That would just be so terrible, no other oppression or abuse could compare.

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.
"if they actually kill somebody then you can get them in trouble for killing somebody," they say, because they are complacent and know THEY won't be the person who ends up dead so why should they worry about some OTHER person dying

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

Nostradingus posted:

I've always thought that they should remove the monuments and replace them with really shoddy looking facsimiles. Like Cristiano Ronaldo statue quality.

Replace the monuments with monuments of Union leaders and/or freed slaves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

I don't get it. Can someone please explain?