Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
she explicitly said she was only suing for a dollar because she didn't want to ruin his life, she just wanted to publicly shame him, a good pop idol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

gently caress everything

but especially patriarchy

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Al! posted:

she explicitly said she was only suing for a dollar because she didn't want to ruin his life, she just wanted to publicly shame him, a good pop idol

i dunno it's pretty funny whenever someone's life is ruined

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

trying to think of the last time a person's life was ruined and my reaction wasn't "haha, hell yes" anyone got any ideas?

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

prefect posted:

That doesn't sound like the jury sided with her. It sounds like they conceded she was correct and they decided to say "gently caress you even though you're right".

That's all she asked for was $1.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Third World Reggin posted:

heather heyer probably did more to shut down alt right gatherings than any of the protesters did

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
It's an elaborate Robocop reference.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

docbeard posted:

The most charitable read of it all is that his desire to show those punk kids what for is stronger than his white nationalist sympathies.

The one I actually suspect is the case is that if he can establish stomping domestic terrorists into the ground (which is of course well deserved here) then he has that much more cover to do any draconian poo poo he pleases in the name of "prosecuting domestic terrorism", a crime which can be stretched to include "talking back to a police officer who has just shot your husband fifty times"/"getting your legal weed prescription filled"/"being a punk kid".

Yeah, the likely outcome is exactly that - he gets to set a precedent for "anything happening at a protest is terrorism" and anyone defending themselves gets sent to gitmo.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

omg is this rly real :allears:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

That DICK! posted:

trying to think of the last time a person's life was ruined and my reaction wasn't "haha, hell yes" anyone got any ideas?

he's not even worth her time to think that tho lol

he's trash~

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Al! posted:

its the legal equivalent of fighting someone and stopping just short of drawing blood with your sword and just tapping them with it and walking away laughing

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

BrownieMinusEye posted:

Lol, Merck shares are up today

lol 2017 owns

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Lastgirl posted:

he's not even worth her time to think that tho lol

he's trash~

oh sure, i'm just speaking frmo my personal perspective as a loser who sucks.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

prefect posted:

That doesn't sound like the jury sided with her. It sounds like they conceded she was correct and they decided to say "gently caress you even though you're right".

she made a big point of only suing for a buck cuz she dgaf

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Solarin posted:

perma baloogan

man i have been blindsided by the escalation in "no more baloogan" sentiment expressed lately and tbh i havent gotten my head around it

like i get where it comes from but not why its stepped up lately

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

That DICK! posted:

mooch 4 me

edit: oh wait "wasn't" - nvm

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
https://twitter.com/DoughertyJC/status/897231343414898689

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

touch my butt pay me a dollar, line up fast boys

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

That DICK! posted:

heather heyer

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Squizzle posted:

man i have been blindsided by the escalation in "no more baloogan" sentiment expressed lately and tbh i havent gotten my head around it

balooneys a pro rape pro fash nazi punk wtf u expek skweezee?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Zyla posted:

its the legal equivalent of fighting someone and stopping just short of drawing blood with your sword and just tapping them with it and walking away laughing

oh the roy thomas black knight strategy

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/LoopEmma/status/897230609550069762

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

omg is this rly real :allears:

Dilbertstein's Monster

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Squizzle posted:

maybe because nazis murdered a woman on Saturday

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

That DICK! posted:

last time for me was when it happened to me ever since :getin:

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Its a (bad) Seinfeld reference

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Reality Winner posted:

heather heyer

[grips cap in hand] ah yes.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

<Zyla> holy poo poo
<Zyla> thats insane
<Zyla> the memorial is intense as gently caress, every name is laser etched up panes of glass
<Zyla> someone shattered all the lower ones
<Zyla> on one of the sides

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

balooneys a pro rape pro fash nazi punk wtf u expek skweezee?

but he hasnt changed

the rhetoric about him has

like I said i get the reason for it existing just not the reason for it changing recently

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

<Zyla> I'm a widdle baby. I like choo choos.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Squizzle posted:

Maybe we have had enough of white supremacy and racism.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

hey guys

i think we have a homegrown domestic terror problem

:tif:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Mr President posted:

Are these people protesting in NYC retarded? What do they hope to accomplish. They should go home and stop embarrassing themselves.

have you seen the president's Twitter account

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

That DICK! posted:

<Zyla> I'm a widdle baby. I like choo choos.

whoa whoa whoa im not virgil!!!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Squizzle posted:

but he hasnt changed

the rhetoric about him has

like I said i get the reason for it existing just not the reason for it changing recently

when has my rhetoric changed bby dahl ??

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/897217289824722944

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

p surre baloogan whales are endangered, leave em alone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juche avocado