Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvJh3RCk-40

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

decarltum

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

r e d
b l a z e r

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

TODAY WILL NOT STOP GIVING

https://twitter.com/MalteseAnna/status/896590711746740225

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

I'm waiting for someone to bring up the taliban blowing up statues of buddha, as if blowing up 1500 year old sculptures is the same as toppling confederate statues that were mostly put up in the 60s.

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?

SKULL.GIF posted:

and the cure is exactly the same:

https://twitter.com/Patbagley/status/897224280894619648

going outside
This is a succinct read.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

holy poo poo capybaras eat straight up sticks?

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

love this so nice

i am the guy with the guitar

i want to kick the statue, but i didnt know how so i just put my foot in ot

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

this is truly hosed, donnie trump was a massive racist at this point in history so wtf is he doing on that show

oh yeah and he's still a massive racist. hm.

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

Tucker's expression makes dementia cathartic for Fox's 55+ demographic.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/897247664554815488

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i love when animals are friends

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

That's really the best photo from the entire weekend.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

TRUMP

zakkro
May 29, 2015

Mariana Horchata posted:

thats the expression he will make when the piss literally rains down during the broadcast

That's the expression he makes 24/7 tho

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Backcountry
Jan 16, 2009

Mariana Horchata posted:

take out stone mountain next :sherman:

Actually Stone Mountain is pretty awesome and I hike to the top every weekend. The people who use it regularly are 80% non white.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

WELP HES LITERALLY ASKING US TO DO IT NOW

Dante80
Mar 23, 2015

Addamere posted:

yeah if it doesnt get better by tomorrow i will go spend my birthday in the er at the va

I have had pneumonia twice in the past (one chemical when I was in the army, one microbial due to lovely AC at my work). In the second one, I had a cold and the symptoms dissipated after three days or so.

I thought I was fine, just had a little elevated temperature the next week (no pain, no fuss, no coughing, all well).

Then I got an X-ray, and I learned I was FUBAR. Stayed three weeks in the hospital, under triple anti-biotic treatment. :v:

Go get an X-ray, see a doctor. I don't want to alarm you (it might be nothing), but it is simply the prudent thing to do. Some types of pneumonia accelerate very quickly (hours) by the time you have breath shortness symptoms (you cannot breath deep because your lungs are either inflammated or full of liquid).

Be well friend...:yaycloud:

Dante80 has issued a correction as of 01:20 on Aug 15, 2017

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

radical meme posted:

That's really the best photo from the entire weekend.

The jellybean nazi's pasty twig legs really make the picture for me.

BrownieMinusEye
Apr 22, 2008

Oven Wrangler

hell yeah

zakkro
May 29, 2015

Zyla posted:

WELP HES LITERALLY ASKING US TO DO IT NOW

*prints and sells Don't Blame Me, I Was Radicalized By Tucker Carlson shirts and stickers*

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

Tokclik posted:

Actually Stone Mountain is pretty awesome and I hike to the top every weekend. The people who use it regularly are 80% non white.

do not worry, dynamiting the carving has nothing to do with the nice hike and good views

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

holy poo poo

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

zakkro posted:

*prints and sells Don't Blame Me, I Was Radicalized By Tucker Carlson shirts and stickers*

like this is one of those conservatives accidentally backing into universal truth moments yet again.

the social compact motherfucker, do you abide it?

if not why do we ?

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

the black husserl posted:

this is truly hosed, donnie trump was a massive racist at this point in history so wtf is he doing on that show

oh yeah and he's still a massive racist. hm.

part of carlton's arc on fresh prince is that he doesn't really get that he doesn't have white privilege and so he fawns over racists until they explicitly treat him poorly

and trump was there to be a villain - someone who suddenly wanted to pay a shitload of money for their house, causing everyone but ashley to be seduced by the lure of capital while forgetting that the house is where they've built all of the positive memories in their lives. ashley wins and trump leaves empty-handed, defeated by the power of family. it's a good ep op

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Sojenus posted:

do not worry, dynamiting the carving has nothing to do with the nice hike and good views

can we please dynamite off mt rushmore too

or would the first peoples get madder for that?

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

m a r l a
m a p l e s

s e s h

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Destroy all the statues, have the states justify putting them back up. They wont.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Tokclik posted:

Ok if u say so ill take ur werd.

its just 1 thing thats got me tripin tho

Sad Billionaire
Mar 31, 2009

What a twist
Fan of Britches

Grem posted:

lol this guy is the first guy ever to block me on twitter
Same here :hfive:

Shear Modulus posted:

howd you manage to not get blocked by arthur chu

that's like a free space on a bingo card. don't count.

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Sojenus posted:

I say we just add Trump's head into the carving. Or maybe put Trump's head on all three riders, or even all three riders and their horses.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

d a d
t h e
i n h a l e r

s e s h

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPefo-zu-jI

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

:trumppop:

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

i like these kinds of dogs

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Mariana Horchata posted:

can a light one up here boss?

Apparently talking to your wife like she is a road boss in Cool Hand Luke is Rude and Insulting as she is a Loving Partner and Source of Happiness and not some Sadist Oppressor

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Zyla posted:

<Zyla> holy poo poo
<Zyla> thats insane
<Zyla> the memorial is intense as gently caress, every name is laser etched up panes of glass
<Zyla> someone shattered all the lower ones
<Zyla> on one of the sides

omg

no

this is fuckin, just, no

:(

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
guys that video of the toppling of the confederate general made me orgasm super loud in the middle of my office everyone heard me and then when I showed them they all started orgasming super loud as well now the entire business is orgasming send help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

a lot of :decorum: folk probably worried about the poor statues hurt feelings

• Locked thread