Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
Mole Man just chilling out in his bathrobe and watching a movie. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
lol, tyrannus' wife will play a larger role in actually defeating him than spiderman will

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!
I would also accept "you literally sent the last guy home in pieces, he probably got the message."

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Mole Man thinks so little of Spiderman that when someone on the 8th floor knocks he goes "what the fu--oh yeah Spider idiot is in LA."

And Tyrannus talks about surface invasion the same way a TV dad talks about slipping out with the kids to watch the big game. Kala is way too good for him.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Just Spider-Man, hovering upside down outside the window.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I love that the moloids look horrified, not because they're going to take on their former leader, but because Tyrannus is dumb enough to think he can outsmart his wife.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
Luckily Melvin's friend the preacher, besides also being a lung doctor, is also a divorce attorney.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

I, too, jump from windows crotch-first.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Just follow Tyrannus's moves, and sneak around!

Be careful not to make a sound! Sssh!

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...
Man I really love the moloids :3:

Ponsonby Britt
Mar 13, 2006
I think you mean, why is there silverware in the pancake drawer? Wassup?

Push El Burrito posted:

Just Spider-Man, hovering upside down outside the window.

And signing "I Love You" to Mole Man!

CityMidnightJunky
May 11, 2013

by Smythe

2nd panel: Spider-Man isn't actually connected to anything and is about to smack his head on the ledge

5th panel: Spider-Man is shooting webs from his knuckles for some reason.

7th Panel: Presumably an army of moloids tiptoeing across a creaky hallway trying not to wake up Tyrannus's wife.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

3rd panel: Spidey's rubbing his butt against a window.

Zeeman
May 8, 2007

Say WHAT?! You KNOW that post is wack, homie!

CityMidnightJunky posted:

7th Panel: Presumably an army of moloids tiptoeing across a creaky hallway trying not to wake up Tyrannus's wife.

Basically picturing it like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov4RMQQRRnw&t=63s

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

ghosthorse posted:

Man I really love the moloids :3:

My favorite is definitely the one who looks to have the unibrow version of whatever that is around their eyes.

unless of course the whole thing is his eye. Then he looks to have some sort of sonic the hedgehog thing going.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

aunt may's using the wedding gown her grandmother handed down to her.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat

Synthbuttrange posted:

aunt may's using the wedding gown her grandmother handed down to her.

Are you sure it isn't the Parker ancestral funerary robe?

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Come on Peter. You really think Mole Man needs you protecting him?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
Can't store a whacking stick in a tux

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

bunnyofdoom posted:

Can't store a whacking stick in a tux

Oh, I beg to differ. :grin:

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I hope by the end of the arc we see Mole Man's best man and groomsmen, and it's Lenny, Kala, and some Moloids in tuxedos.

Nah it'll turn out that Kala gets into a hole with the Mole and it turns out Melvin will totally go for a chill hot chick who can live underground over a woman old enough to remember when black people were held as zoo exhibits.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Again with the "Throbbing Spider-Sense".

Tingling, Peter. It's supposed to TINGLE.

For some reason, "Throbbing" is right up there with "Moist" in words I don't want to see in my comics unless there refer to headaches or towelettes respectively.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

"My spider sense is throbbing! I better press this engorged wrist pack and spew my hot, sticky webbing all over!"

void_serfer
Jan 13, 2012

Johnny Walker posted:

"My spider sense is throbbing! I better press this engorged wrist pack and spew my hot, sticky webbing all over!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raW6iyzbC7k&t=42s

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Boy am I not clicking that.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
It's actually pretty good.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
It's untranslated so all I can tell you is that a guy in a mask is fighting ninjas, jumps up and shoots webbing on one guy's face, and then a schoolgirl pops a VHS out of a TV and yells some stuff.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Proteus Jones posted:

Again with the "Throbbing Spider-Sense".

Tingling, Peter. It's supposed to TINGLE.

For some reason, "Throbbing" is right up there with "Moist" in words I don't want to see in my comics unless there refer to headaches or towelettes respectively.

With the squiggly blue lines around his head, I'd totally believe that "spider-sense" is actually a sort of premonitory headache.

You know, it would help to partly explain Spidey's incompetence if he gets hit by migraine every time he's in danger.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

When his spider-sense is triggered by something really major it does cause pain. He doubles over and everything. This is usually reserved for things like a threat to the entire city/world, though.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Johnny Walker posted:

http://www.clickhole.com/article/everything-you-need-know-about-spider-man-6472

quote:

Spider-Man’s catchphrase is “I’m going to make squirt!” and he screams it before murdering his mortal enemies, union leaders: You can flip open to any issue of Spider-Man over the last 50 years and find a panel where the web-slinger says his signature catchphrase before shooting a load of squirt into the mouths of disgusting union leaders working to organize their workers. Organized workers are the only people who Spider-Man despises more than the Green Goblin.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
may looks extra desiccated in the first panel, which is actually quite impressive

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Maybe it's ageist but the gilf-bimbo fetish doesn't parse in my brain at all. Like there are smart gilfs out there if he really isn't about the looks, or full-on dementia and alzheimers gilfs if he digs the crazy. Going for Aunt May is like choosing Uncle Ben's white rice with mayo sauce. Sure maybe that really is what Moles his Mans, but God. Ew.

No, I'm not letting this go.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Naturally Spidey is super impressed with a pretty standard looking limo. Why Melvin could be shelling out hundreds of dollars on it if they use it for the full day!

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

I hope the limo is a trick, and Tyrannus really hired it.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

The limo is full of moloids

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

the limo is lenny's brother

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

However it turns out the driver is Kala.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

So does Mole Man have a credit card or what...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Lobok posted:

So does Mole Man have a credit card or what...

He just walked up to the first limo he could find and offered the driver a diamond the size of his skull.

• Locked thread