Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/JAMyerson/status/897273358479314945

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zakkro
May 29, 2015

Lastgirl posted:

centrism is poo poo

Hey now, maybe we should look at both sides:

There are people who are, like, pretty much okay with someone who looks like me being in the U.S.

There are also people who very much don't want that at all.

drat, I'm torn. :thunk:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

:thunk::thunk::thunk::thunk::thunk:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Just saw on the local news there was a 96 year old woman in a walker at a protest march today. She was wearing the ID badge she got in a concentration camp.

She is loving awesome

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Business Gorillas posted:

like everything else, the birther poo poo was projection

no wonder he likes all those guys who carry old german flags :thunk:

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

LOL

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Business Gorillas posted:

like everything else, the birther poo poo was projection

i can not even imagine if somehow someway it came out that tormp was not born here

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Owns
https://twitter.com/CharlieReece/status/897271157975416834

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/HeerJeet/status/897295080762912769

sullat
Jan 9, 2012
Defacing monuments is just a part of history. Just ask Hermes...

At any rate, best solution is just to stick all the statues out in some swampy field somewhere so all the 'heritage not hate' dudes can go there and wank off to the lost cause while the people living in the cities don't have to have their faces rubbed in their state's racist past & present.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

maybe the nazis are .... nazis ????

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

Just saw on the local news there was a 96 year old woman in a walker at a protest march today. She was wearing the ID badge she got in a concentration camp.

She is loving awesome

i hope every protestor hugged her

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
DJT: how come they aren't talking about black violence in chicago instead of the nazis i wouldn't condemn???? fuckin media

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die

Interesting, I guess the U.S. is not Trump's "home." Huh

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

if a black dude hatecrimed me, i would actually pretty much understand that

obviously i don't want to get hatecrimed, but i'm just saying

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

I just saw a facebook event for this weekend, something like Standing up against white supremacy, and there was a person there saying how the name should be something positive and non confrontational

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:boom:

gently caress off centrists

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Polo-Rican posted:

Interesting I guess the U.S. is not Trump's "home"

I feel kinda silly for not asking this until now, but has anybody seen Trump's birth certificate?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Before the #liberals find a reason to deface, destroy or degrade this one, I thought some of you might like to see it one more time...

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

ahahah, he actually did it

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

euphronius posted:

maybe the nazis are .... nazis ????

Perhaps the real nazis were the friends we made along the way

Wait, no, getting confirmation that the nazis are the nazis, actually

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

this confuses me

https://twitter.com/RumblingHoof/status/897283421977931777

edit: nvm apparently that was who he was saying it to

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i was trying to talk about this to my wife and a major point was that unlike a hundred years ago, we actually have social media now showing these fuckers getting utterly owned the instant it happens

the feedback loop is immediate and they're now scared shitless because it's so god drat easy to clown and beat the piss out of them

a hundred years ago they were able to build this poo poo up and get away with it way easier because you couldn't see this poo poo building anywhere near as easily

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

omg the protest was ... planned ?????

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

i :thunk: u were dead snekk

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

financially racist posted:

i hope every protestor hugged her

Its horrible she has to face down Nazis twice in a lifetime but amazing that she is

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Please lets not forget good kungfu movies in our lust to hate white supremacists
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQjluixwHz8

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

She is loving awesome

like seriously imagine you're a fuckin holocaust survivor watching this poo poo right now holy gently caress

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Zyla posted:

you should know squizzle is still in the hunt for the cat name

id be honored but dont let that affect yr judgment, you and the kitty gotta live w the name for years and years so pick one thats good for you guys!!!!

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Hey, is ISIS still a thing? wow, what a blast from the past, wonder what those guys are up to

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

holy poo poo thats real. surprised this one hasnt been passed around more as "trumps a loving racist".

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

triple sulk posted:

i was trying to talk about this to my wife and a major point was that unlike a hundred years ago, we actually have social media now showing these fuckers getting utterly owned the instant it happens

the feedback loop is immediate and they're now scared shitless because it's so god drat easy to clown and beat the piss out of them

a hundred years ago they were able to build this poo poo up and get away with it way easier because you couldn't see this poo poo building anywhere near as easily

good point.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

BrownieMinusEye
Apr 22, 2008

Oven Wrangler
Fox News caused a Civil War

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

:eyepop:

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

for context on jacky p

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/897296862683832321

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

financially racist posted:

i wanna help pay for this dude's wedding

paying for his medical bills would probably help more

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

eonwe posted:

I just saw a facebook event for this weekend, something like Standing up against white supremacy, and there was a person there saying how the name should be something positive and non confrontational

How About

Nazi Scum gently caress Off

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/897293484884979712

now this makes more sense

and wow I can't believe Trump retweeted Jack Posobiec

that'll certainly get some national attention too, thanks donnie for bringing this up you smoothbrained tapiocahead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

tucker carlson is a nazi

• Locked thread