Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/pastpunditry/status/897296261321302016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

8-Bit Scholar posted:

I see the left as the greater hypocrites because they cling to a moral superiority while refusing to actually do anything concrete to solve problems. The legislation they attempt to push through largely turns out to be bad; things like Obamacare serving to benefit insurance companies over individuals. Trump winning is an insult to the deep state, even if it's a shallow one, and that's better than Clinton winning and demonstrating that democracy is actually dead in America and we're just inheriting dynasties from now until the end of time.

My platform is not only reasonable, I think it's the only way we can overcome the massive problem of corruption in politics. Trump may or may not be up to the task -- he's been in office less than a year, and he's had an incredible amount of propaganda against him since well before he started. That same propaganda actually got him loving elected, and they've doubled down now to try and get him impeached. This is a bad thing if you want democracy to continue in this country.

You all saw how weird this election is -- but a lot of folks ITT and around the country want to believe what comforts them, ignoring reality as it is. ANd that reality is warped by the mass media propaganda machine that has basically taken over everybody who runs news. The entire rotten core of our government is exposed for everyone to see, but all they are looking at is Trump.

Eh, if deep state refers to the lobbying interests of faceless multinational corporations and not (((jews))) then that is a very reasonable thing to be opposed to, and it is also very reasonable to be disappointed in the Democratic Party for being GOP-lite on that end.

I definitely don't see Donald Trump as the best-suited person to take on the entrenched disenfranchisement of the middle class citizen so much as I see a hateful, narcissistic, and extremely corruptible person who has so far used his position to enrich himself while displaying all the traits and actions that he publicly accused Obama of having/doing over the last 5 years.
But I'm not an American so it is just some kind of surreal clown show for me. I hope I don't get nuked, and I also hope that my American friends don't get nuked (or nuke somebody else) and I hope that the massive disparity between America's rich and poor decreases under Trump and/or his successors.

Hail Orb.

Call Your Grandma fucked around with this message at 04:35 on Aug 15, 2017

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Robo Reagan posted:

golf is fun to play if you're a hypernerd but if you're poo poo at understanding basic geometry and complicated things like what direction the wind is blowing you're going to suck at it so what im saying is id much rather see trumps poo poo golf scores than his taxes because that'd be some lols

he cheats in really petty, obvious ways and then pretends that he never heard of the person he played with when called on it. though tbf, it is possible with his pudding brain he legitimately doesn't remember them.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Come ON he already rolled his eyes and said "Nazis are bad or whatever", what more do you libtards want

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

卐卐卐violence on both sides卐卐卐

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски
but thats not the real donald trump. fake account?

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
everyone is quitting, lol

not getting fired, just straight up saying gently caress your insane senile orange ballsack manbaby bitch idiot, i've got better things to do.

just lol

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Lime Tonics posted:

not getting fired, just straight up saying gently caress your insane senile orange ballsack manbaby bitch idiot, i've got better things to do.

just lol

turns out they actually do not have to like him at least a little bit

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Lime Tonics posted:

just lol

i have to say the trump administration is going better that i'd ever dreamed :hmbol:

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
well you know how you have never heard about any of donny's loyal employees who have stuck by him for years? there's a reason for that.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Even a broken clock is right twice a day, something needs to be done about Chicago

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
watching this dumb country fall apart loving owns

lol

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

well you know how you have never heard about any of donny's loyal employees who have stuck by him for years? there's a reason for that.

Do you think any of his kids disown him out of pure self preservation before this thing is over?

Like Ivanka doing it would completely destroy him.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

flashy_mcflash posted:

"Oh, and by the way? I was faking it".

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum

A hearty LOL. 4/5, thread delivers.

:orb:

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

quoting this because lol Trump's a big ol' orange racist. :buddy:

MC Hawking
Apr 27, 2004

by VideoGames
Fun Shoe
Nazi Punks gently caress Off.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Statistics show that 151,600 people die per day worldwide but only ONE person died during Nazi marches, this weekend. Why is that the focus of attention?

Answer: Shut up and release all of the piss tapes, captain retard.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

america is so fuckgfd *pukes*

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/Green_Footballs/status/897302613149982720

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

flashy_mcflash posted:

Do you think any of his kids disown him out of pure self preservation before this thing is over?

none of his kids have any talents or accomplishments, so they aren't about to stop milking their dad's increasingly less useful name. it's all they've got.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Lmao US Steel too

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

:lol: trump deleted the retweet

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

It's like you can automatically form a negative opinion about a white male in 2017 if they have suspiciously neat, short haircuts and wear full 3-piece suits every day.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

MC Hawking posted:

Nazi Punks gently caress Off.

Where do you think you are, d&d?
Keep it civil, thanks in advance

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Catastrophe posted:

It's like you can automatically form a negative opinion about a white male in 2017 if they have suspiciously neat, short haircuts and wear full 3-piece suits every day.

Finally it pays off not to own a suit, cut my hair or have a driver's license

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

none of his kids have any talents or accomplishments, so they aren't about to stop milking their dad's increasingly less useful name. it's all they've got.

I mean if he's indicted or, post-presidency, if he becomes less valuable as an asset to Russia? His kids are mostly as self- absorbed as him, when do they jump ship if it starts hurting their own brand?

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Imo replace every statue of a confederate with a lovely lil plaque saying something like "this is commemorating racist assholes who started a horrible war because they loved having human slaves so much. gently caress them and it's good they're dead, piss on their graves, amen"

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

sugar free jazz posted:

Imo replace every statue of a confederate with a lovely lil plaque saying something like "this is commemorating racist assholes who started a horrible war because they loved having human slaves so much. gently caress them and it's good they're dead, piss on their graves, amen"

statues of black civil rights leaders.

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

sloppo posted:

how about a compromise:

pull down confederate statues
bend and break their dumb racist legs
leave them face down in the mud
cordon them off so they cannot be touched
build open-bottom outhouses above them so that they can be pissed and poo poo on forever

there, history is preserved

https://twitter.com/LanaDelRaytheon/status/897309690014474240

LANA

SHOW YOURSELF

I DEMAND ROYALTY LIKES

Lurk Ethic
Jul 25, 2007

Lurk More

Cosmik Slop posted:

"Oh, and by the way? I was faking it".

:vince:

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

statues of black civil rights leaders.

They can have a space honoring them as well, but we can't forget how loving retarded and lovely the CSA was and plaques memorializing that are important

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
they don't have brands without their shitlord dad. his sole success was in marketing himself as being synonymous with conspicuous wealth. he sold his name, sold his image, sold his nonexistent business acumen whenever he found a new sucker, but it was all based on the popular understanding that trump = rich. there was already no one outside of russia willing to loan any of them money, so we'll see how long this clutch of troglodytes can stretch that semblance of wealth once the orange clown is dead.

MC Hawking
Apr 27, 2004

by VideoGames
Fun Shoe

Fog Tripper posted:

No I'm in GBS. I believe I'm well within the realm of reason to espouse the terribly controversial opinion that Nazi Punks should gently caress Off.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Fog Tripper posted:

So you admit you're a Nazi Punk? Who else would be offended by that statement?

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Donald Julianus Trump is only 4 degrees of separation from Adolf Hitler in film

Bernie Sanders, by comparison is 5

because of this film lmao:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWl6TLvlFEk

Vlonald Prump
Aug 28, 2011

Here in America, you grab them by pussy. In old country, pussy grab you!!
Buglord

theperminator posted:

Even a broken clock is right twice a day, something needs to be done about Chicago

The most terrifying statement in the English language is "I'm Donald Trump and I'm here to help"

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
*wanders off into a hazy sunset, never to be seen again*

rip mr piss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

The Intel CEO already got publicly shamed into canceling a fundraiser he was trying to have for Trump at his house. Dude probably really wants to support Trump