Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

SKULL.GIF posted:

Do not take these unless absolutely necessary

if its just a few days of treatment he'll likely be fine, doctors have gotten a lot better about prescribing opioids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

buckleys a good republican, dumbass!

note the tense

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Admiral Ray posted:

turn on ur monitor

wait poo poo this was supposed to be complementary burn

o poo poo

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

lol now everyone is going to say trump's insane saber rattling worked

trump's insane saber rattling worked

WHAAAAAA

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

laws only exist in your mind, man

Right up until I fail a piss test, anyway.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Rushi posted:

What's the best animal to shape cute baked foods or candies in the shape of??

Rushi posted:

weed lol

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Rushi posted:

orbs

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

punchymcpunch posted:

WHAAAAAA

so much for the tolerant left

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Rushi posted:

fascists

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

also holy poo poo guys you produced like 50 pages in 3 hours

I thought something really serious happened, turns out it's just...... massive protests in NYC, protests all across the country, 2 more CEOs stepped down, FOX is turning onto Trump and publicizing neo-Nazis saying "Trump is our ally, he didn't condemn us!", Mattis says "game on" if NK bombs Guam?

And not one person said this is The Mattering?

I think this is The Mattering. Open Nazi marches in the streets was too far, even for Trump, and half of Republican Congress is like "No loving way" and the entire country is furious and protesting. I don't think Trump will be President by January

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

NofrikinfuN posted:

Right up until I fail a piss test, anyway.

u want a piss test ill give you a piss test itll have 420 questions and you only have 69 minutes to answer them :smugdon:

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

punchymcpunch posted:

WHAAAAAA

today is the day trump became presidant

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I don't care for weed tbh, even the kind that's supposed to make you relax and sleepy just makes me super fidgety.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Shear Modulus posted:

today is the day trump became presidant of the democratic peoples republic of korea

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

SKULL.GIF posted:

I thought something really serious happened, turns out it's just...... massive protests in NYC, protests all across the country, 2 more CEOs stepped down, FOX is turning onto Trump and publicizing neo-Nazis saying "Trump is our ally, he didn't condemn us!", Mattis says "game on" if NK bombs Guam?

I think this is The Mattering. Open Nazi marches in the streets was too far, even for Trump, and half of Republican Congress is like "No loving way" and the entire country is furious and protesting. I don't think Trump will be President by January

day crew to isle 5, day crew to isle 5

we have a mattering spill that needs to be cleaned up

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

SKULL.GIF posted:

but have you considered that nothing matters?

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
*blows into dice* nothing matters is on a hot streak, daddy needs a new pair of AR-15s TO FIGHT IN THE UPCOMING RESOURCE NAZI WARS

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

I do not know if this is the mattering. But seeing the left rising up in righteous fury is the best thing I have seen all year.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

ScrubLeague posted:

I don't care for weed tbh, even the kind that's supposed to make you relax and sleepy just makes me super fidgety.

then you should go fukken do somethin while youre high instead of bein lazy!

i learned to play the bradophone

also i learned what a bradophone was after i built one

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

SKULL.GIF posted:

hold your breath until the opinion polls come out next week

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

SKULL.GIF posted:

I don't think Trump will be President by January

You should :toxx: for it

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

trump isnt going to be gone by january short of the piss tape dropping

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
i found the most nc tweet

https://twitter.com/milk_death/status/896942492620214272

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

logikv9 posted:

*blows into dice* nothing matters is on a hot streak, daddy needs a new pair of AR-15s TO FIGHT IN THE UPCOMING RESOURCE NAZI WARS

yo this

if there is one thing james hodgkinson (PBUH) has taught us is that every leftist needs more range time

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

the mattering commences at the start of the piss tape and not a moment before

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

Shear Modulus posted:

trump isnt going to be gone by january short of the piss tape dropping

inshallah

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

SKULL.GIF posted:

https://twitter.com/bencjacobs/status/692155362552778752?lang=en

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

zen death robot posted:

as much as I'd love to believe this, I think the GOP will follow this rear end in a top hat into anything

of course

his base makes up their primary voters and they're scared of losing their jobs

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

the baloogan gambit, a bold strategy

Is your name a ref to Thief 3?

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Gringostar posted:

yo this

if there is one thing james hodgkinson (PBUH) has taught us is that every leftist needs more range time

Too poor to acid etch 'This machine kills fascists' into my Ak

Gonna carve it into the foregrip above the gas tube with a wood gouger or somethin

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Gringostar posted:

yo this

more like more training in escape routes, in the dick and out the rear end is a marvel of marksmanship

Xenophanes
Nov 8, 2015
You've all turned out to be a lot of thin-skinned milk-drinking racists who've panicked as soon as one white person commits a terrorism against liberals qua liberals. Lot of real-time radicalization and turning on anyone and everyone as a white suprematist who hesitates or questions genocidal policies in this thread.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

MariusLecter posted:

Too poor to acid etch 'This machine kills fascists' into my Al

Gonna carve it into the foregrip above the gas tube with a wood gouger or somethin

I'm gonna start a condom line that prints "this machine kills fascists" on every rubber

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

Bannon will take the fall and then Trump will scurry back to the establishment Republicans, who will squeeze every last ounce of fuckpoors out of him before tossing him aside when Mueller unveils like 20 different crimes next summer and they force him to resign in disgrace.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

oh u follow our deposed king the eternal missile ??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byDiILrNbM4

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

zen death robot posted:

as much as I'd love to believe this, I think the GOP will follow this rear end in a top hat into anything

The base will but the reps are a different story imo

All I know is things get super interesting if trump kool aid mans his way through another donor class attempt at getting their pound of flesh in tax cuts, especially if he triggers a recession

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

ScrubLeague posted:

I've tried drinking but the types of alcohol I enjoy the taste of make me feel like I'm about to experience kidney failure. Not sure what that's about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

more like more training in escape routes, in the dick and out the rear end is a marvel of marksmanship

It was in the rear end then pinball around the cock, balls, other organs and out the rear end again wasn't it?

• Locked thread