Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

ScrubLeague posted:

I don't care for weed tbh, even the kind that's supposed to make you relax and sleepy just makes me super fidgety.

I've tried drinking but the types of alcohol I enjoy the taste of make me feel like I'm about to experience kidney failure. Not sure what that's about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

more like more training in escape routes, in the dick and out the rear end is a marvel of marksmanship

It was in the rear end then pinball around the cock, balls, other organs and out the rear end again wasn't it?

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

SKULL.GIF posted:

also holy poo poo guys you produced like 50 pages in 3 hours

I thought something really serious happened, turns out it's just...... massive protests in NYC, protests all across the country, 2 more CEOs stepped down, FOX is turning onto Trump and publicizing neo-Nazis saying "Trump is our ally, he didn't condemn us!", Mattis says "game on" if NK bombs Guam?

And not one person said this is The Mattering?

I think this is The Mattering. Open Nazi marches in the streets was too far, even for Trump, and half of Republican Congress is like "No loving way" and the entire country is furious and protesting. I don't think Trump will be President by January

He will finish at least one term unless he dies from being an unhealthy slob.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Xenophanes posted:

You've all turned out to be a lot of thin-skinned milk-drinking racists who've panicked as soon as one white person commits a terrorism against liberals qua liberals. Lot of real-time radicalization and turning on anyone and everyone as a white suprematist who hesitates or questions genocidal policies in this thread.

lol i hope this aint a quote my fists gettin itchy

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

MariusLecter posted:

It was in the rear end then pinball around the cock, balls, other organs and out the rear end again wasn't it?
it fragmented into the balls and other organs, with most of the fragments coming out the rear end :clint:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

GobiasIndustries posted:

He will finish at least one term unless he dies from being an unhealthy slob.

Look at him now vs when he got elected lol

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

MariusLecter posted:

the magic bullet :3:

f#a#
Sep 6, 2004

I can't promise it will live up to the hype, but I tried my best.

Fix posted:

Is your name a ref to Thief 3?

c'mon dude, what else would it be

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

MariusLecter posted:

Too poor to acid etch 'This machine kills fascists' into my Ak

Gonna carve it into the foregrip above the gas tube with a wood gouger or somethin

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Xenophanes posted:

You've all turned out to be a lot of thin-skinned milk-drinking racists who've panicked as soon as one white person commits a terrorism against liberals qua liberals. Lot of real-time radicalization and turning on anyone and everyone as a white suprematist who hesitates or questions genocidal policies in this thread.

lol

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

also holy poo poo guys you produced like 50 pages in 3 hours

I thought something really serious happened, turns out it's just...... massive protests in NYC, protests all across the country, 2 more CEOs stepped down, FOX is turning onto Trump and publicizing neo-Nazis saying "Trump is our ally, he didn't condemn us!", Mattis says "game on" if NK bombs Guam?

And not one person said this is The Mattering?

I think this is The Mattering. Open Nazi marches in the streets was too far, even for Trump, and half of Republican Congress is like "No loving way" and the entire country is furious and protesting. I don't think Trump will be President by January

An angry mob pulled down a fukken confederate statue. This is the day.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Xenophanes posted:

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

im the link about reattached penis

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

f#a# posted:

c'mon dude, what else would it be

I have no idea what has happened with the name in the intervening dozen years.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Business Gorillas posted:

Look at him now vs when he got elected lol

Yeah it's my only hope. That fat gently caress could endorse David Duke tomorrow and still get support. It's insane and disgusting.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

id be such a groupie for fash snipin badasses

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Agean90 posted:

An angry mob pulled down a fukken confederate statue. This is the day.

yeah that ruled

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Kazak_Hstan posted:

im the link about reattached penis

steve scalise account spotted

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

GobiasIndustries posted:

Yeah it's my only hope. That fat gently caress could endorse David Duke tomorrow and still get support. It's insane and disgusting.

No I mean physically, that vid of him shambling out of his golf cart makes him look like Patrick star

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Xenophanes posted:

:thunk:

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Fix posted:

Is your name a ref to Thief 3?

Oh yes

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Xenophanes posted:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Holy loving poo poo this video :stare: probably not a great thing to watch
https://twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/897311005419728897

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Xenophanes posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF8aaTu2kg0

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

rita thats a sweet ride can i borry it to shoot a music video this weekend

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

lol that thing where trump retweets an actual person and then their life gets ruined may happen again

https://twitter.com/AdamWeinstein/status/897318276669349888

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

id be such a groupie for fash snipin badasses

She only dates alpha males, or people with 10k followers on Twitter.

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

Business Gorillas posted:

No I mean physically, that vid of him shambling out of his golf cart makes him look like Patrick star

link link link

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Zikan posted:

lol that thing where trump retweets an actual person and then their life gets ruined may happen again

hahahahahahahaha

fuckin' jackass reservist thinkin' that the ucmj don't apply to him

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

so much has been happening that I don't think we've really taken the time to sit back and have a good long lol that bakedalaska used his mom's uber account

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

jesus christ

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

Zikan posted:

l m a ooooooooo

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Zikan posted:

Hooooleeeeee fuckkkk.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

jesus gently caress I hate twitter

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Zikan posted:

are you loving serious

rhetorical question with no question mark

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Zikan posted:

lmao this is gonna own, that dude is loving scum

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Zikan posted:

what's an Intel O?

also huh

https://twitter.com/ArmyStrang/status/897317041543184384

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

Zikan posted:

i'm too dumb to understand what's going on here plz explain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Zikan posted:

everyone in trump's periphery gets ruined except him~

cyphr555 posted:

i'm too dumb to understand what's going on here plz explain

trump retweeted Posobiec in tears about Chicago murders tonight, Posobiec is a figure in the alt-right community known for that pizzagate poo poo and holding a "Rape Melania" sign so...

oh ya there's a picture of Posobiec and Spencer being pretend chums too so there's that.

Oh you know, the alt-right, the nazis that ran over a girl on saturday, trump retweeted that guy who is part of that tonight

its insanely good

• Locked thread