Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Darkman Fanpage posted:

only white people are allowed to play the mental disorder card

he was an angel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Rah! posted:

"the enemy brought improvised flamethrowers"

lol, yeah a single can of spray paint that a nazi threw, which a cool and good dude turned into a "flame thrower" and used against u cowardly nazi punk cucklers :sad:

i'm the "we brought sticks to defend ourselves but they brought sticks for weapons"

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

please, alt right, please assualt the mlk statue. im beggng you

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

Darkman Fanpage posted:

only white people are allowed to play the mental disorder card

This is like a fundamental aspect of white privilege. I probably would have spent my childhood in juvie instead of on different meds if I wasn't white.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

:agreed:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

gently caress, molyneux blocked me

strange that he doesn't appreciate it when he gets "NOT AN ARGUMENT" in his replies

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Darkman Fanpage posted:

dudes you literally modeled your stupid kekistani flag off the nazi flag you are totally getting away from this

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
sfasgs

Darkman Fanpage has issued a correction as of 05:08 on Aug 15, 2017

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

Darkman Fanpage posted:

dudes you literally modeled your stupid kekistani flag off the nazi flag you are not getting away from this

kek has abandoned their people. the meme prophets wail in despair and their magic braziers smell of piss. they will burn no more. flee! for this land is lost....

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Sir Tonk posted:

gently caress, molyneux blocked me

strange that he doesn't appreciate it when he gets "NOT AN ARGUMENT" in his replies

if it isn't clearly labeled and stripped of anything approaching humors he's not into it

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

Wow. This is the best post in the history of /pol/.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

correct

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

This has got to be a psyop against the right.... and it is very good.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
yes but have you considered that i deserve a girlfriend??

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Ruzihm posted:

This has got to be a psyop against the right.... and it is very good.
4chan is fun right now

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

they're gonna no true scotsman themselves into non-existence

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

4chan is fun right now

ive never figured out how that drat site works

same with reddit

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

Sir Tonk posted:

ive never figured out how that drat site works

same with reddit

4chan is readable, even better now with catalog. But traditionally, you close threads as you read. I skim pol with stuff happens and its p funny. edit: You mouse over the numbers to read replies or click to skip. Its works backwards too. I like 4chan because it makes skimming text really easy so you don't have that left shifting discussions like (tab)(tab)(tab)(tab)(tab)(tab)(tab)(tab) lol type replies.
reddit is a lot of random banter that shits up discussion. I hate it.

temple has issued a correction as of 05:37 on Aug 15, 2017

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

reddit is what happens when someone sees facebook and says "you know what this needs is an even more easily-gamed content suggestion system"

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Sir Tonk posted:

they're gonna no true scotsman themselves into non-existence

how a charged up psychic spirit bomb goes awry by growing too heavy and crushing you under it

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
Found this picture on leftypol. Makes me proud of those feminists and their shield wall.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
How badly has this backfired? The right's fighting among themselves and panicking as all their channels of communication are being taken down, while the left is burning them in effigy and tearing down Confederate statues. Maybe it's the breaking point America needed.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Inescapable Duck posted:

How badly has this backfired? The right's fighting among themselves and panicking as all their channels of communication are being taken down, while the left is burning them in effigy and tearing down Confederate statues. Maybe it's the breaking point America needed.

Plenty of people on another site I'm on are still like "we need to talk to them" and "pulling down the statue is breaking the law and that's bad". lovely centrist libs are still going to lib us all right into the loving gulags.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

for as much as we had problems with angela nagle's book, her prediction that the alt-lite and the alt-right would splinter in a really public way was right on the money

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

Zikan posted:

for as much as we had problems with angela nagle's book, her prediction that the alt-lite and the alt-right would splinter in a really public way was right on the money

fwiw both Nagle and Prester Jane have pretty much nailed it. I buy into the Narrative Framework idea that after this everyone is going to back out except for the extremely dug-in supremacists who are going to double down to a really scary place. I expect less rallies and more dudes getting entrapped by the FBI for building bombs.

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

DeepDickPizza posted:

Plenty of people on another site I'm on are still like "we need to talk to them" and "pulling down the statue is breaking the law and that's bad". lovely centrist libs are still going to lib us all right into the loving gulags.

I don't appreciate you talking about my mom that way. Or the Quakers :colbert:

There are a large number of human beings who are always going to prefer a nonviolent solution, unless you do some mass killing yourself. So this is a really dumb thing to get angry over at a time when leftist solidarity is at an all-time high.

the black husserl has issued a correction as of 06:35 on Aug 15, 2017

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

the black husserl posted:

I don't appreciate you talking about my mom that way. Or the Quakers :colbert:

There are a large number of human beings who are always going to prefer a nonviolent solution, unless you do some mass killing yourself .

It's a really dumb thing to get angry over.

Destroying a confederate statue is a nonviolent solution tho

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Pulling down the statue did upset the olds and centrists, but who gives a poo poo?

A woman was just murdered by a Nazi. Priorities.

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

Destroying a confederate statue is a nonviolent solution tho

My mom has delicate sensibilities ok! She doesn't like to see stuff get smashed, it makes a mess. But my mom is not going to send you to the gulag. She's just gonna make us pizza bagels :cool:

Montasque posted:

Pulling down the statue did upset the olds and centrists, but who gives a poo poo?

A woman was just murdered by a Nazi. Priorities.

hm, on second thought, this is true. mom....you're a traitor to the revolution.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

the black husserl posted:

My mom has delicate sensibilities ok! She doesn't like to see stuff get smashed, it makes a mess. But my mom is not going to send you to the gulag. She's just gonna make us pizza bagels :cool:

hm, on second thought, this is true. mom....you're a traitor to the revolution.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

wait a second

the cultural revolution and complete capitulation to capital in china was lead by

you guessed it

boomers

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

Been catchin up on that kid that got caught up by the FBI trying to be lil Timothy McVeigh. jfc these memelords are out of control, dude wanted to reenact Fight Club: https://twitter.com/jjmacnab/status/897133085174546432

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

fwiw both Nagle and Prester Jane have pretty much nailed it. I buy into the Narrative Framework idea that after this everyone is going to back out except for the extremely dug-in supremacists who are going to double down to a really scary place. I expect less rallies and more dudes getting entrapped by the FBI for building bombs.

hahaha yes prester jane sure nailed it with those huge blocks of insane rambling about running out of Supply and trump's narcissistic break on camera and the hundred other things they were claiming were supposed to happen before everyone gave up reading them

i mean maybe they meant well or maybe they just wanted attention but it's not hard to have a few hits when your claims are that prolific

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

I think anyone paying attention to the alt-right knew what was going to happen. The first big break happened because of the Deploraball.. The Alt-Lite was running from the Alt-Right as soon as the election was over.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

lmao trying to parse them now

No wonder this dude won't leave his apartment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
he eats paper and likes to do inclusive activities like finger painting and huff farts with his numpty friends in between the memes, wacky hats and just have fun~ #Alt-Lite :razz: