Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Ulio posted:

why was he crying I was just watching the games on my 2nd monitor with low volume. I heard him say he won't play with this team.

I am guessing p1 won't get a franchise slot?

I'm sure all will be revealed by the end of Worlds, but I'm guessing one of:
  • P1's management wants to form a new core roster for 2018.
  • P1's management doesn't think they can get a franchise slot, or they don't want to/can't pony up the $10 million.
  • The core of the roster is moving on to other things and Xpecial's gonna be left more-or-less alone on the team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
I'd have to guess its because:

1. He's sad about the people who got ran over by nazis
2. he was thinking about the brutal sanctions on north korea
3. He's still so pissed and betrayed about how the DSA elected a cop

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Those are all great explanations I will further await a vlog by xpecial.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Getting kicked off a team for a gibbering maniac like gleebglarbu would forever break someone mentally

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Ulio posted:

why was he crying I was just watching the games on my 2nd monitor with low volume. I heard him say he won't play with this team.

I am guessing p1 won't get a franchise slot?

it seems like p1 may not keep the slot but there have been a lot of rumors that the players were unhappy and the team was blowing up

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
heard u guys were talking poo poo about me

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Improper trigger discipline, idiot.

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
lol it's not even a real gun

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Work Friend Keven posted:

Improper trigger discipline, idiot.

I imagine his thumb would not be very happy if that was a real gun and he had a negligent discharge

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
You know if tl got rid of Matt and dardoch they might actually be decent next year

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

If piglet just had good enough of babysitters then it wouldn't matter that he's constantly pooping in his diaper.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Listen, you can either coach Piglet to get out of the crying bed or you can coach Piglet to win. And he has to show up to the stage to play, so guess which one you get.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

LCK playoffs are on, SKT vs SSG

What Faker did to Crown in game 1 shouldn't be legal

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Samsung just threw game 2 because all the tanks wandered off into the jungle and left Crown and Ruler alone and squishy in the midlane.

E: SKT are running the loving gauntlet aren't they.

njsykora fucked around with this message at 10:56 on Aug 15, 2017

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

njsykora posted:

Samsung just threw game 2 because all the tanks wandered off into the jungle and left Crown and Ruler alone and squishy in the midlane.

E: SKT are running the loving gauntlet aren't they.

I for one am excited to see skt at worlds again

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

thank you brother crown for helping skt to win today

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

lmao, Ruler, CoreJJ and Haru all being subbed out.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

drat, crowns positioning error leads to three more teammates dying between games two and three? brutal

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

rabidsquid posted:

drat, crowns positioning error leads to three more teammates dying between games two and three? brutal

Loool

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Watching LJL in the breaks and it's a nice palate cleanser after slow LCK games. Seeing first blood before 3 minutes pretty much constantly.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
Haven't watched LCK in awhile. When did Huni get benched?

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Zerilan posted:

Pretty soon after the tank meta came in, because Huni can't play tanks.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Zerilan posted:

at least once every series.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

njsykora posted:

Pretty soon after the tank meta came in, because Huni can't play tanks.

Eh, he was fine on tanks, but sky went on along losing streak and the untara/peanut lineup is what got them back into form.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Stitch there with the solo queue tower dive.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

TOILET ISSUE

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.
"Toilet Issue"

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
mods change my name to TOILET ISSUE at once

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

Faker does interviews like he's a 13 year old presenting his class project.

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Jfc can't you just say mouse issue like you do for every other time anything happens

Attention all, the turtle is poking its head. Cuvee is touching cloth

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
This thread should only show toilet issue avs

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
you have to admit a faker Lucian skin would own

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Sexpansion posted:

you have to admit a faker Lucian skin would own

Every time I've seen Faker's Lucian its major contribution has been to bait the enemy team into killing him while they lose a fight or an objective because way too many people commited to the Lucian kill

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Taciturn Tactician posted:

Every time I've seen Faker's Lucian its major contribution has been to bait the enemy team into killing him while they lose a fight or an objective because way too many people commited to the Lucian kill

yeah, this is super common. I was thinking about it this morning because SSG did that like three times in the third game. Faker makes the other team crazy, basically.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
KT are gonna get slaughtered rip Score

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

First game was brutal and even though Crowns score was 0/1/0 for most of the game, when your items are Tabis/Seekers/Catalyst as Taliya, you know you've been made somebodies bitch.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Firebert posted:

KT everyone are gonna get slaughtered rip

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

I just want someone to win a game, because nothing would be more depressing than SKT running the whole gauntlet and sweeping every team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

njsykora posted:

I just want someone to win a game, because nothing would be more depressing than SKT running the whole gauntlet and sweeping every team.

I highly doubt that will happen

• Locked thread