Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

Prester Jane posted:

I want to double emphasize the bolded bit here.The meltdown that is brewing In Trumps malfunctioning brain will eclipse everything we have seen thus far.

Trump folding to Kelly like he did is the sort of thing I have only seen a narcissist do when they were under extreme pressure and they desperately need some space to recharge their psychological batteries. (Thus Trumps vacation shortly after Kelly came on board.) Once those batteries are finished recharging we are going to see Trump drop the nice guy mask and start really trying to incite his followers into violently murdering anyone he feels animosity towards. (Or just any target really, so long as he gets the rush of power from feeling that he caused other people to do violence in his name Trump really does't give a gently caress who gets hurt.)
Well then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

evilweasel posted:

that picture of him contemplating suicide mid-conference is really something

Looks like the Combined Arms and Services Staff School curriculum had a gap in it somewhere! :haw:

Lemon King
Oct 4, 2009

im nt posting wif a mark on my head

https://twitter.com/JohnDingell/status/897554500948561922

:stare:

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

[/color]Keep firing, assholes![/color]

Spaceballs the custom title.
Fun Shoe
I'll venture as a descriptor:

Imagine a tidal wave and avalanche kicking each other in the balls mere seconds before the projectile vomiting.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

evilweasel posted:

britney video mk2 about leave donald alone

Reminder:

https://twitter.com/ChrisCrocker/status/879662683762683905

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

All Hail Prophet Prester Jane, for she has forseen this coming a mile away.

Knifegrab
Jul 30, 2014

Gadzooks! I'm terrified of this little child who is going to stab me with a knife. I must wrest the knife away from his control and therefore gain the upperhand.
Do we know if that woman's mother actually tweeted trump?

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

so, between threatening global thermonuclear war and defending neo-nazis, do you think the president enjoyed his vacation?

Shookies
Aug 17, 2003

A Magic Hand took my Freeze-Gun!!

PenguinKnight posted:

did trump seriously say alt-left on tv

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

If somebody lobbed a softball question at Trump, something like "What are your plans for the Christmas holiday?' and his response was to groan, pull down his pants, and violently take a poo poo in the colors and shape of the confederate flag, I might be surprised. Maybe.

Kale
May 14, 2010

David Duke now thanking Trump for his Alt-Left comments apparently. :stare:

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Knifegrab posted:

she did, I saw the statement

it was basically "thank you for your nice words about my daughter" after his statement yesterday

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

QuoProQuid posted:

so, between threatening global thermonuclear war and defending neo-nazis, do you think the president enjoyed his vacation?

Yeah, probably had a lot of time to work on his putting

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Prester Jane posted:

I want to double emphasize the bolded bit here.The meltdown that is brewing In Trumps malfunctioning brain will eclipse everything we have seen thus far.

Trump folding to Kelly like he did is the sort of thing I have only seen a narcissist do when they were under extreme pressure and they desperately need some space to recharge their psychological batteries. (Thus Trumps vacation shortly after Kelly came on board.) Once those batteries are finished recharging we are going to see Trump drop the nice guy mask and start really trying to incite his followers into violently murdering anyone he feels animosity towards. (Or just any target really, so long as he gets the rush of power from feeling that he caused other people to do violence in his name Trump really does't give a gently caress who gets hurt.)

Can I borrow your time machine? The powerball lottery jackpot is very high.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

QuoProQuid posted:

The Vacations must have diminishing returns.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Sometimes the internet is great.

PenguinKnight
Apr 6, 2009

i lust for the death of this universe

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Hell and high water cannot stop me from watching Anderson Cooper tonight.

Knifegrab
Jul 30, 2014

Gadzooks! I'm terrified of this little child who is going to stab me with a knife. I must wrest the knife away from his control and therefore gain the upperhand.

evilweasel posted:

she did, I saw the statement

it was basically "thank you for your nice words about my daughter" after his statement yesterday

Unfortunate. I was sure he made this up like the boy scouts thing.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

PenguinKnight posted:

i lust for my death

No. Not until the Nazi in Chief croaks first.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Knifegrab posted:

Wow. I step away for one hour and Trump quintuples down on literally the worst thing imaginable.

This is going to blow the gently caress up. Any chance that this was going to gradually fizzle out is done. The outrage is going to be unprecedented.

Also just to get it out of the way beforehand, gently caress off Covok you're wrong.

Uglycat
Dec 4, 2000
MORE INDISPUTABLE PROOF I AM BAD AT POSTING
---------------->

BlueBlazer posted:

I'm not saying doxxing, I'm saying shout it down. In the spaces where they remain anonymous.

You will be flamed, you will derided, the most awful poo poo on the net will be thrown back and you fight back , just without being a racist nazi. It's exhausting and it feels futile but its not. You are not going to win but for every comment that goes unchallenged and every troll that's ignored allows other to follow.

I got to thinking that as some protest movements have started those with net literacy found that we were needed in the streets helping with causes. But in doing so abandoned our posts on the out-skirts telling assholes, misogynists, and racists to STFU. It's those outskirts where this poo poo has festered, its where the pepe bullshit has come from. Fight noise with noise. It's a battlefront that really has not been acknowledged because its so god drat ridiculous. The fact that it even matters and to consider it serious is ludicrous.

It's probably all our fault anyway. 15 min a day do your part.

100%. I was a 'hactivist' long before I became an activist, but I now send most of my hours in camps without wifi.

Social Engineering is key. Look at how many political forces are gaining ground through use of 'Persona Management Software.' A single troll can operate a hundred accounts across a dozen platforms, and pass any Turing-style test they might encounter. They played huge in Putin's efforts to influence the election. Putin basically 'Personal Armyd' /pol/. The appearance of the rise in White Nationalism was /engineered/; but that doesn't mean the threat of it is imagined.

awesmoe
Nov 30, 2005

Pillbug
Full thing
https://www.c-span.org/video/?432633-1/president-trump-says-blame-sides-violence-charlottesville

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

https://twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/897559892164304896

everything is p terrible right now

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

https://twitter.com/senorrinhatch/status/897560902467112960

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
Hey.

Hey guys.

Hey.

Remember that lady who made a Nazi salute at the RNC last year?

Remember when they said we were loving crazy people for saying she did that?????

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

The Internet Makes You Stupid

Lightning Knight posted:

Hey.

Hey guys.

Hey.

Remember that lady who made a Nazi salute at the RNC last year?

Remember when they said we were loving crazy people for saying she did that?????
Yep. Yep indeed.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Kale posted:

Just gently caress.

loving gently caress!

gently caress!

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

I can only imagine how the rest of the world is taking this especially Europe our president only seems to protect/like 2 things Putin and Nazis.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

RZA Encryption posted:

I knew it was going to be good when the first thing I heard when the stream loaded was "Bannon's a great guy, totally not racist.".

Like, was the "not racist" part prompted by a question?
It was not. He was asked if he still had confidence in Bannon.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Does anyone else just periodically keep saying holy poo poo before breaking out into fits of uncomfortable and incredulous giggles because they can't comprehend what is happening?

Because I can't stop.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"
Kelly has no control. Look at this body language:

https://twitter.com/kristindonnelly/status/897551033743921152

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

https://twitter.com/FrankLuntz/status/897559322858631168

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Your Taint posted:

Hell and high water cannot stop me from watching Anderson Cooper tonight.

chris hayes imo

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Does anyone else just periodically keep saying holy poo poo before breaking out into fits of uncomfortable and incredulous giggles because they can't comprehend what is happening?

Because I can't stop.

Not personally but it's a natural response when confronted with something your brain is having difficulty processing.

Serfer
Mar 10, 2003

The piss tape is real

Literally Trump right now:

PenguinKnight
Apr 6, 2009

Kale posted:

This past week presidency summed up:

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Because I can't stop.

I do that too

BlueberryCanary
Mar 18, 2016
So this is the point where either the GOP publically cut off Trump's metaphorical balls or they embrace Nazism as official policy.

I am not confident that the former will occur.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Trump is all over the front page of almost every news site in Canada right now. What the everliving gently caress happened?

Oh.

Oh no. :stonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

I feel the need to state that the guy in sunglasses looks like he hosed an Ostrich.

Well a sick Ostrich.

With help.

Allegedly.

• Locked thread