Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

is "holocaust centrist" too edgey of a twitter handle?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

why is anderson cooper mentioning himself?

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Trump ratling off stats about job growth and employment numbers while trying to clear himself and his followers from nazi allegations just goes to show that he even misunderstood the meaning of "arbeit macht frei".

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Chris Rock stating something the Charlottesville thread couldn't comprehend

https://twitter.com/chrisrock/status/897593239703834626

whodatwhere
Aug 24, 2013

From that clay aiken twitter comments-
https://twitter.com/pattymaher28/status/897616189937115136
:psyduck: That can't be real...it probably is

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
*jumps up from desk in manhattan and runs down to subway*

*calmly takes subway to TRump Tower, sniffing BO and two farts in the process*

*jumps over barracade and punches the doorman right in the face*

*runs through lobby to elevator...a man look up from his taco bowl in the cafe*

*takes elevator to press briefing room, runs our of elevator running directly into a CNN intern, spilling hundreds of printed pages of notes everywhere*

*tackles the poor guy in charge of setting up the mics at the podium*

*get up, adjusts sweaty hair and leans into mic*

*whispers *

mods knew

Vlonald Prump
Aug 28, 2011

Here in America, you grab them by pussy. In old country, pussy grab you!!
Buglord
lol if this sorry spectacle is what it takes people to admit Trump is a racist but not the racist conspiracy theory that literally got him his start in politics

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

whodatwhere posted:

From that clay aiken twitter comments-
https://twitter.com/pattymaher28/status/897616189937115136
:psyduck: That can't be real...it probably is

Clay Aiken's entire audience is suburban moms with the 'let me speak to your manager' haircut, and suburbanites are frequently stupid as poo poo.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

You know what I find super :hmbol:

That all the Christians in this country are saying nothing about their prophecy of a great deceiver coming into power etc. Wonder why that is :thunk:

Gotta love hypocrisy. Especially when they thought Obama was the antichrist.

But hey, why rock the boat

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

I'M BACK AND I'M SCARIN' WHITE FOLKS

turn off the TV posted:

Imo the alt left needs to go back to their mid century roots and start bombing things if they really want me to take them seriously.

this, but unironically

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I think trump should just write out a list of all the stuff he doesn't like or could potentially not like so when people say he supports something he can just refer them to the list. :shrug:

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

antifa mitt romney is the best thing to happen today

I am picturing the keye and peele "I'm steampunk now" sketch only its mitt romney and he's antifa

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Still catching up with the thread, what did this say? It got deleted.

Also, :stonklol: at my weirdo fuckin' President.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

read that as "ok to hang 1 nazi" and got confused

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/TomBerkey/status/897648627962834945

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

Still catching up with the thread, what did this say? It got deleted.

Also, :stonklol: at my weirdo fuckin' President.

It had to do with the person mishearing the president saying us when he said on or something but it was "just noticing the president's use of "us" in a quote about violent leftists charging the right with pipes

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

paul_soccer10 posted:

read that as "ok to hang 1 nazi" and got confused

yeah it's very obviously okay to hang all nazis

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

For a second I read that saying if 10 guys decide to hang 1 nazi it becomes 11 nazis, then went wtf Chris Rock is a nazi apologist now?

E: beaten

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

all violence is bad - maga chud who is afraid of getting hit at the next rally

warez
Mar 13, 2003

HOLA FANTA DONT CHA WANNA?

StupidSexyVaultGuy posted:

Meine Freunde, wir sind niemals mehr verfolgt worden als wir heute sind! In der Geschichte, wenn die Welt, seit der Morgendämmerung der Menschheit, das ist die größte Hexenjagd in der Geschichte! Meine Freunde, sie werden dich anlügen! Hesr keine Lügen von Urinbändern. Arbeitsplätze! Wir

Oh god. The "Wir" got me.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

warez posted:

Oh god. The "Wir" got me.

same

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
remember before the internet (i dont) when you had to like maybe talk to someone for a while before you could tell if they were an idiot or not

now its like people just trip over themselves trying to make gigantic loving morons out of themselves at every single goddamn possible opportunity lmao

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

where did that video of the MAGA chud literally taking off his dumb red hat and white polo to say he was just being an irony jokerman please don't tell his mom go?

i want to post it in response to/support of a pal's observation:

quote:

It's striking that when members of the "alt-right" get called out on being racists or fascists they are quick to backpedal on their stances.
When people are accused of being on the "alt-left" get called communists, anarchists, or antifa we're just like "Yup, that's us."
That should be indication enough that the two sides are not remotely the same.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Streak posted:

remember before the internet (i dont) when you had to like maybe talk to someone for a while before you could tell if they were an idiot or not

now its like people just trip over themselves trying to make gigantic loving morons out of themselves at every single goddamn possible opportunity lmao

remember before the internet when people's personal views were mostly kept to themselves? I lust for those days

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

PathAsc posted:

You know what I find super :hmbol:

That all the Christians in this country are saying nothing about their prophecy of a great deceiver coming into power etc. Wonder why that is :thunk:

Gotta love hypocrisy. Especially when they thought Obama was the antichrist.

But hey, why rock the boat

that's because trump isn't a great deceiver (or anything else, really). he spouts gibberish and then his audience lies to themselves, saying that (unintelligible) was actually the orange man promising everything they ever wanted.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Streak posted:

i like the internet its good

i guess?

whatever

Vlonald Prump
Aug 28, 2011

Buglord
I like that the 'trump's fine' thread is now closed at the moment of Trump's peak not-fineness

there is no fine or not fine anymore. we all lol down here

mystery fluid
Feb 12, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

the journey of 1000 nazis dying begins with a single lol

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Vlonald Prump posted:

I like that the 'trump's fine' thread is now closed at the moment of Trump's peak not-fineness

there is no fine or not fine anymore. we all lol down here

trump is fine, he is continuing to give us lols. that was also the point of the other thread, sort of, but it was really fun arguing with them.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Not ALL of the Unite the Right guys were racist nazis! You see, some were there to protest the removal of the Robert..... *checks notes* oh.... never mind.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

somebody due a comedy of errors where a well meaning statue-enthusiast goes to the protest and gets swept up into all the racist chants and stiff-arm salutes and poo poo through a bunch of hilarious misunderstandings

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

vaginite posted:

For a second I read that saying if 10 guys decide to hang 1 nazi it becomes 11 nazis, then went wtf Chris Rock is a nazi apologist now?

E: beaten

I just thought it was some weird Nazi math or something.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

I think there is one thing we need to praise Donald Trump for. Thanks to him, we finally have an answer to everyone's favorite alt-history question: what if Nazis got nuclear weapons.

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

You think that's illegal? Heh, watch this.
That was a hell of an infrastructure QA.

Maybe the slavery talk means he has a radical idea to build infrastructure and solve unemployment

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

that's because trump isn't a great deceiver (or anything else, really). he spouts gibberish and then his audience lies to themselves, saying that (unintelligible) was actually the orange man promising everything they ever wanted.

I'd say his campaign was, and lol he's got them deceiving themselves. He may be senile and retarded, but I'm still gonna throw shade at the idiots who trip over themselves to MAGA.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/waltshaub/status/897601334635098112

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/7xxbez/doxxing-white-supremacists-is-making-them-terrified?utm_source=vicefbus

this is insanely good. my favorite libs are the ones who wring their hands "what about that nazis livelihood?!"

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

TV dog Wishbone of PBS posted:

That was a hell of an infrastructure QA.

Maybe the slavery talk means he has a radical idea to build infrastructure and solve unemployment

He did say that more bigly jobs would solve the race-relations issues in the US.

quote:

I believe that the fact that I brought in, it will be soon, millions of jobs, you see where companies are moving back into our country. I think that's going to have a tremendous positive impact on race relations. We have companies coming back into our country. We have two car companies that just announced. We have Foxconn in Wisconsin just announced. We have many companies, I’d say, pouring back into the country. I think that's going to have a huge, positive impact on race relations. You know why? It is jobs. What people want now, they want jobs. They want great jobs with good pay. And when they have that, you watch how race relations will be.

Pussy Quipped fucked around with this message at 05:20 on Aug 16, 2017

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games

Vlonald Prump posted:

lol if this sorry spectacle is what it takes people to admit Trump is a racist but not the racist conspiracy theory that literally got him his start in politics

Also, like, the whole "No Muslims allowed" treehouse club back in like November 2015. Or the "murder the Central Park 5 even though they're innocent" thing.

I'm still not quite sure why this particular thing has blown up as big as it did. The fact that there was a lot of video I guess.

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

porfiria posted:

Also, like, the whole "No Muslims allowed" treehouse club back in like November 2015. Or the "murder the Central Park 5 even though they're innocent" thing.

I'm still not quite sure why this particular thing has blown up as big as it did. The fact that there was a lot of video I guess.

Because he's president so now it matters?

e: ""matters""

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vlonald Prump
Aug 28, 2011

Buglord

porfiria posted:

It warms my heart that in 2017 we can still rely on America hating Nazis