Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

drat he is a cool dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

Everyone needs to be gay next season just out of spite.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Filthy Casual posted:

It's a shame they used the Rainbow Raider already. Could've been retooled to maximize spite against the anti-lgbt community

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

When Arrow started, I wasn't really that into it and stopped watching it. I picked it back up for 2 reasons, 1) The Flash was spinning out of it, and 2) I'd seen friends share posts by Amell on Facebook etc and he seemed like a genuinely awesome person.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
He might be the best Canadian that isn't Ryan Reynolds.

Giant Tourtiere
Aug 4, 2006

TRICHER
POUR
GAGNER

Filthy Casual posted:

The really baffling part are the people responding with 'I just want to see your performance and have no interest in your personal views or politics'.

Well, good thing you followed an actor's personal Facebook then?

Pizdec
Dec 10, 2012
OK, I didn't read the comments.

My favourite was the one that said "The very fact that you are in a heterosexual marriage invalidates your "support" of LGBT"

So this is what an America looks like?

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

That's what trolls look like.

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan
Finally got to actually watch the last five episodes of Arrow (subscribed to Netflix). I missed them on the CW before they dropped off.

That was the best finale out of all the DCCW shows this year and every year. It was an amazing ride that just kept building and building.

I have no idea how Chase managed to sneak that much C4 onto the island and set up his network, logistically. That'd be a ton of hardware and take so much time. Did Argus not see him? Did Ollie not run into him during his return trips over the past few years? In the end, it didn't really matter, because it was awesome and thematically appropriate.

My wife believes that everybody survived the explosion. I think everyone (who had a name) but William's mom survived.
Also, Malcolm is The Magician; if they want to bring him back they can do it and not bother to explain it.

What are the odds that Earth 2 Laurel is going to get a redemption arc next year? Why did Katie leave the show in the first place? Was it literally just so someone could get fridged and inspire Oliver?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I don't think you have to spoiler tag stuff from months ago.

My understanding is that Katie Cassidy never really "left". She just got the Wentworth Miller deal where she was contracted for the entire verse and made appearances across Arrow, Flash, and Legends last season.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

She wasn't in any Flash episodes, just the finale of Legends.

It wasn't her who chose to leave. They just decided to kill Laurel, it wasn't to cover a departure or anything.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I guess I was counting the Black Siren episodes of Flash but I guess that was 2 seasons ago after she got killed on Arrow.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

I assume Artemis is toast being stuck in the cage and all.

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

Bruceski posted:

I assume Artemis is toast being stuck in the cage and all.

No, it was all part of Chase's plan so she escaped so she can spend next season tormenting Oliver in his stead.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Rocksicles posted:

He might be the best Canadian that isn't Ryan Reynolds.

I would pay money to see the two of them in a buddy cop series.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Aleph Null posted:

Malcolm is The Magician; if they want to bring him back they can do it and not bother to explain it.

:monocle: "Malcolm! How did you survive the explosion, get off the island, find our new secret hideout and get past our security?"
:smuggo: "I used to be Ra's al Ghul."

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

Young based lord and I look like JESUS

But the top comment has a response where Stephen Amell is shading people with memes of himself, this is excellent

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

No, seriously... what kurds?!
Just started season 2. Det. Lance being gung-ho about Queen for killing dangerous people in season 1, and when his surprisingly alive assassin daughter breaks necks in front of him, it's A-OK. Will he change his tune now?

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

4 or 5 times.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

kingcom posted:

Cartoon, crazy conspiracy theorist Question is the best and I un-ironically hope they go for that.

Hell, make him a tabloid/yellow journalism reporter that no one takes seriously until whoops looks like the crazy person is actually a really good detective.

that one guy
Jun 3, 2005
His opinion on droppin' bodies varies from one plotline to the next.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Kirk Acevedo has been cast as Ricardo Diaz (Richard Dragon) for this season of Arrow. This is great because Kirk Acevedo is awesome.

Kilson
Jan 16, 2003

I EAT LITTLE CHILDREN FOR BREAKFAST !!11!!1!!!!111!

X-O posted:

Kirk Acevedo has been cast as Ricardo Diaz (Richard Dragon) for this season of Arrow. This is great because Kirk Acevedo is awesome.

Has he ever played a remotely likable character in anything?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Kilson posted:

Fringe!

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Kilson posted:

Charlie in Fringe

e:fb Rhyno!:argh:

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

He is excellent in 12 Monkeys.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Kilson posted:

If you watched 12 Monkeys and didn't like Ramse something is wrong with you. Ramse was awesome. A bit misguided at times, but awesome.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Is this the master martial artist Richard Dragon or a different take?

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Aphrodite posted:

Is this the master martial artist Richard Dragon or a different take?

This would be almost assuredly be similar to his appearance from Jeff Lemire's Green Arrow run. Ricardo Diaz aka Richard Dragon. He's a drug lord with ties to the League of Assassins in the comics.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I doubt he'll be big into elaborate martial arts as Kirk Acevedo has never really done that stuff before.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

muscles like this! posted:

I doubt he'll be big into elaborate martial arts as Kirk Acevedo has never really done that stuff before.

If they can double Neal McDonough for fight scenes they can double Kirk Acevedo.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Kilson posted:

Joe motherfuckin' Toye

Kilson
Jan 16, 2003

X-O posted:

If you watched 12 Monkeys and didn't like Ramse something is wrong with you. Ramse was awesome. A bit misguided at times, but awesome.

Ramse was a stupid poo poo and I hated him so much. I was happy when he finally died.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Kilson posted:

He was pretty batshit but sympathetic in OZ.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

Kilson posted:

Charlie in Fringe was a really great guy,

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

Charlie in Fringe was a really great guy,

Both of him in fact (I miss Fringe :()

Kilson
Jan 16, 2003

What I've learned here is that I need to watch Fringe one of these days.

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006
Fringe is my all-time favorite sci-fi show. It used to be on Amazon Prime, but sadly not anymore.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Why isn't Anna Torv in more things?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
there's a couple really good seasons in Fringe

• Locked thread