Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Feminasty Slut posted:

Remember yesterday when the president was just a retard and not a confirmed nazi retard? LOL

I do remember that!

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

A Fancy Hat posted:

Imagine going into a coma right before the election and waking up right now.

You'd think you died and woke up in Hell.

Unless you were put into the coma while you were attending a KKK rally, then you'd be pretty happy with things.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Feminasty Slut posted:

Remember yesterday when the president was just a retard and not a confirmed nazi retard? LOL

He's always been a bit of a racist, but it was often in that tacit, unspoken racism of the moneyed elites.

He's going full racist because his support is peeling away & God Emperor Daddy is nothing if not a weak thirsty cuck at heart.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

If a Nazi kills a Jew, and then you kill the Nazi, then you are as bad as the Nazi.

Something the president actually believes.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

Most of the checks and balances for the presidency require a functioning, sane congress willing to use them. You are on a plane with no pilot.

lmao, there are photographs of me with black people ergo ipsum lorem I can not be racist

Dunno it's more like a ship with no captain, except half the crew are traitors and the other half are
Mutineers

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

A Fancy Hat posted:

Imagine going into a coma right before the election and waking up right now.

You'd think you died and woke up in Hell.

Unless you were put into the coma while you were attending a KKK rally, then you'd be pretty happy with things.

Lets not go overboard here though. There have been much more incompetent rulers in history than Trump. Like, half of the loving Habsburgs were so inbred that they couldn't even speak or understand simple instructions.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

why not done?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Lets not get overboard here though. There have been much more incompetent rulers in history than Trump. Like, half of the loving Habsburgs were so inbred that they couldn't even speak or understand simple instructions.

And that's different how?

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Plavski posted:

some of my best blacks are friends

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
The fat idiot is being protected from angry mobs by a wall of garbage.
https://twitter.com/ThomasARoberts/status/897218133647388672

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Kumo posted:

He's always been a bit of a racist, but it was often in that tacit, unspoken racism of the moneyed elites.

He's going full racist because his support is peeling away & God Emperor Daddy is nothing if not a weak thirsty cuck at heart.

Trump has never been a bit of a racist, he has always been a huge racist. He was sued for refusing to rent to black people, he called for the death penalty of the 'Central Park Five' (and refused to change his opinion after they were exonerated) and his dad, Trumps only hero, was involved with the KKK in the 20s and 30s.

Donald Trump is a major piece of poo poo, and he always has been.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
read the text before looking at pic and was expecting a bunch of fords and chevys lol

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

a new study bible! posted:

If a Nazi kills a Jew, and then you kill the Nazi, then you are as bad as the Nazi.

Maybe Trump isn't a retard but a replicant.

Has anyone tried to give him the Voight-Mein Kampf test?

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/410743213084119040

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Lodin posted:

Is there like a shot you get to be impervious to irony or we?

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Blast of Confetti posted:

read the text before looking at pic and was expecting a bunch of fords and chevys lol

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

a new study bible! posted:

Actually, it's a little sadder than that

If a Nazi has a permit, then anyone that goes and protests against a permit-wielding nazi is equally bad

Something the president actually believes

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Lets not go overboard here though. There have been much more incompetent rulers in history than Trump. Like, half of the loving Habsburgs were so inbred that they couldn't even speak or understand simple instructions.

"Hey Mr. President, whatever you do, don't support Nazis. Okay?"

Sounds pretty similar here, at least those guys had inbreeding to blame.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

A Fancy Hat posted:

"Hey Mr. President, whatever you do, don't support Nazis. Okay?"

Sounds pretty similar here, at least those guys had inbreeding to blame.

too soon to rule that out tbh

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/MetroATLDSA/status/897509964868091904

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Tumble posted:

Trump has never been a bit of a racist, he has always been a huge racist. He was sued for refusing to rent to black people, he called for the death penalty of the 'Central Park Five' (and refused to change his opinion after they were exonerated) and his dad, Trumps only hero, was involved with the KKK in the 20s and 30s.

Donald Trump is a major piece of poo poo, and he always has been.

I've got a friend who posted David Duke's twitter messages on his facebook feed, and one of his other friends has been talking about the Central Park 5. It doesn't matter to him that DNA evidence exonerated them, the fact that they made co-erced confessions trumps empirical evidence. Then he pivoted to how Democrats were the ones who wanted slavery and how they've murdered 60 million babies and I just couldn't take the idiocy anymore.

I can only :lol:

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Lodin posted:

lol

also,

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/897833223501344769

Strong on Wall & Crime!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/897834894822342656

hrm.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
We are just not as tolerant as our brave leader. He opens his heart to all, even Nazis.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Blast of Confetti posted:

Lmao

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

I sincerely hope Trump dies soon. I'm willing to exchange future lols for present satisfaction. Namaste

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
An aide probably wrote that last tweet. He'll come out by end of the week and say "maybe she was in the wrong, it's too soon to say without the facts!"

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Can't wait for my uncle on Facebook to post the video of the Taliban blowing up the Buddhas of Bamiyan as a rebuttal

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe

Smirr posted:

I sincerely hope Trump dies soon. I'm willing to exchange future lols for present satisfaction. Namaste

If Trump dies now Pence becomes POTUS and that would be even worse.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

strong on wall

strong, on wall

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

The gently caress are these guys only wearing one sock for

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mono posted:

solidarity.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

super macho dude posted:

Can't wait for my uncle on Facebook to post the video of the Taliban blowing up the Buddhas of Bamiyan as a rebuttal

Tell him any 1500 year old statues of conferates should deffo be preserved.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
I would say that it's good that the presidency ages people quickly, so we can get rid of this pile of poo poo, but I think for it to actually affect you, you've got to either have a) a conscience or b) a work ethic

lmao, bring back the war criminals, Bush and Nixon, please

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

mono posted:

it's cheaper to buy a pair and share with your friends

like a kit kat

also tbf, the answer to their signs is "yes" so maybe those guys are just kiddin around

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

Tell him any 1500 year old statues of conferates should deffo be preserved.

confederates that dedicated their lives to saying "stop killing you assholes, lol"

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Madcosby posted:

like a kit kat

also tbf, the answer to their signs is "yes" so maybe those guys are just kiddin around

i liked that one clip of people talking to a reporter at a trump rally and the old white lady was like "yeah there's plenty of black people that like trump we're not racist" then a black guy comes in and she calls him brother and he starts poo poo talking trump because he was just passing through and the white lady had the most loving confused look on her face

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Lodin posted:

Appropriate that Trump literally uses white trash to protect himself

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Mr.Tophat posted:

Appropriate that Trump literally uses white trash to protect himself

:golfclap:

Beelzebufo
Mar 5, 2015

Frog puns are toadally awesome

I'm all about the nonviolence, so antifa and Nazis are equivalent to me. Also, police officers and private security can do whatever they want and I won't have problem with that because it's not violence when the state does it. 🙃 As you can see my position is very moral and not just pearl-clutching to maintain the liberal status-quo at the expense of more radical progressive politics.

Also, love trumps hate, but drone strikes trump everything.

Beelzebufo fucked around with this message at 16:22 on Aug 16, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Madcosby posted:

like a kit kat

"Do I look racist?" is one of those questions where the answer always starts with "Well, if you have to ask..."