Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jesticide/status/897941541221670912
Whoop whoop mother fuckas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

oh right juggalos and nazis are going to be marching in DC on the same day.

god fuckin bless the usa

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

and hereee comes the juggalos

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
"I'm not a racist" I gurgle as I am drowned a a pool of Faygo

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

juggalo 4 lyfe bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
https://twitter.com/DemocracyValues/status/897935008253460480

this has to be a joke account. has to be.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
THE loving BANNER FOR THIS ACCOUNT :pusheen:

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

This is incredible.

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
whats a good icp song that isnt the magnets song

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

deadgoon posted:

all of them

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

deadgoon posted:

there are none

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Rand alPaul posted:

"for most families"

tuition free for most families means the rich still pay

but that's a bad plan because then the rich feel mooched off of and radicalize, this is the fundamental fallacy of means-testing

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

deadgoon posted:

https://youtu.be/hW1eLeoVeng

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

zegermans posted:

I believe walmart tried to do gift cards once but that might have been mexico

yeah they did and no it wasnt here, it was mexico or parts further south

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Jazerus posted:

but that's a bad plan because then the rich feel mooched off of and radicalize, this is the fundamental fallacy of means-testing

the fundamental fallacy is letting the rich live

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Karl Barks posted:

all of them

Darkman Fanpage posted:

there are none

The truth is in the middle

Agnosticnixie
Jan 6, 2015

Jazerus posted:

Means testing is also going to gently caress up quite a lot of people who fall in the cracks. Kids who get no support one way or the other. Especially since in the system it's nigh impossible to be counted as independent unless you're either over 25 or have kids.

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

oh right juggalos and nazis are going to be marching in DC on the same day.

god fuckin bless the usa

I think the music is crap, but if the Juggalos beat the poo poo out of a bunch of Nazis that day I'm buying some face paint and black jorts

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/leonardpierce/status/897952256854695936
https://twitter.com/SallyAlbright/status/897947877481340928

My Face When
Nov 28, 2012

Hide your healthcare.
Hide your wife.

So the democrats called me looking for money and started discussing the Better Deal. I politely told him that I have not been agreeing with how the Democrats have been handling things and the liberals need to start looking and talking with the left instead of ignoring or denouncing them. I told the man (who told me was a Bernie supporter) we should be listening to people like Keith Ellison and Elizabeth Warren, etc. He gave me a spiel about how one candidate was different in one state than the other and I sort of just zoned it out. I think he said something about money and something and I was about to reply that the oligarchy was the problem, but I was so focused on my shower that I just didn't care.

He says the democrats are listening but...:frog:

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Jazerus posted:

Also it inevitably gets hosed up, look at our failure of a NY school tuition thing. There's not even a guarantee that you'll get the money if you go through all the millions of loops they make you deal with.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

deadgoon posted:

i like their lets go all the way cover

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

the juggalos are greater than the sum of their parts

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Whoop whoop mother fuckas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPJvCCtWtgQ

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
what were heather heyer's politics anyways? I saw rumors flying around she was IWW but that doesn't seem like it held up

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

navyjack posted:

I think the music is crap, but if the Juggalos beat the poo poo out of a bunch of Nazis that day I'm buying some face paint and black jorts

Miracles is pretty special

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

so do the democrats have a non-useless potential candidate yet to replace trump in their next election, or will they continue to eat poo poo

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
that song my axe is awesome, it talks about chopping up bigots. streetfight introduced me to it

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Pollyanna posted:

so do the democrats have a non-useless potential candidate yet to replace trump in their next election, or will they continue to eat poo poo

the sandman cometh

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Pollyanna posted:

2020 primaries still ways away

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

logikv9 posted:

2020 primaries still ways away

less than 2 years away

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Pollyanna posted:

Bring a big spoon because we're going to get a giant helping of centrist bullshit

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
reminder that the majority of the republican field had already formally announced just over 2 years and 1 month ago

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

anime was right posted:

reminder that the majority of the republican field had already formally announced just over 1 year and 11 months ago

it's rare to announce prior to the midterms

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
it's only been a week since the inauguration, time moves more slowly in the anti-mattering zone

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Concerned Citizen posted:

it's rare to announce prior to the midterms

With Kasich's announcement to enter the race on July 21, 2015, the field reached 16 candidates,

its really cool how you're a broken clock except your hands always point to the exact opposite of the actual time

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
the democrats are all gonna announce in july of 2019

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

anime was right posted:

With Kasich's announcement to enter the race on July 21, 2015, the field reached 16 candidates,

its really cool how you're a broken clock except your hands always point to the exact opposite of the actual time

hm july 21, 2015

seems to be

after november of 2014, according my calendar

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

logikv9 posted:

it's only been a week since the inauguration, time moves more slowly in the anti-mattering zone

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
of course, there is one democrat who did in fact announce prior to the midterms

john delaney 2020

• Locked thread