Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Pence is such a spineless pastey horse fucker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Blast of Confetti posted:

i dont usually like calling people pedos out of the blue as a smear or whatever but those pics when ivanka was young and trump had him sit on his lap or kiss him then that interview where he was talking about her legs and tits when she was 13 are p loving awful

The Trump Modelling agency still lists "girls 14&up" on its website as acceptable applicants

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Feminasty Slut posted:

Pence is such a spineless pastey horse fucker Republican

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Terper posted:

Alternatively, I think we're due for a reason to post

Oh my god I completely forgot Trump receives a special little baby boy package filled with pictures of people thinking he's a good president every day, oh my god

Lol

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
twice a day

every day

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Terper posted:

Oh my god I completely forgot Trump receives a special little baby boy package filled with pictures of people thinking he's a good president every day, oh my god

Lol

those folders have been pretty empty lately.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Hmm, I wonder what my ultra-right wing half-brother thinks about-

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

He sounds like a fungi

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Here have a well deserved lol

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Egbert Souse posted:

Hmm, I wonder what my ultra-right wing half-brother thinks about-

why did you block out his name

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
why do you want to doxx some guys racist half brother

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

AkumaHokoru posted:

I literally just had a convo with a black dude darker than me defending the resting place of nathan forrest leader in the confederacy and founder of the klan being in a city park...it having been moved from someplace else to be placed in that park and adorned with a statue. I need a LOT more weed to deal with this poo poo.

He repudiated the KKK towards the end & got hated for it.

quote:

"I will say that when the war broke out I felt it my duty to stand by my people. When the time came I did the best I could, and I don't believe I flickered. I came here with the jeers of some white people, who think that I am doing wrong. I believe that I can exert some influence, and do much to assist the people in strengthening fraternal relations, and shall do all in my power to bring about peace. It has always been my motto to elevate every man- to depress none. (Applause.) I want to elevate you to take positions in law offices, in stores, on farms, and wherever you are capable of going."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Bedford_Forrest#Speaks_to_black_Southerners

Vlonald Prump
Aug 28, 2011

Here in America, you grab them by pussy. In old country, pussy grab you!!
Buglord

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
https://twitter.com/georgetakei/status/897589189725872129

I love Sulu

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

Blast of Confetti posted:

twice a day

every day

This isn't any harder though because they just give him the same material a few hours later when he's forgotten it all. Probably could go up to three times a day without any extra effort.

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum

a new study bible! posted:

he looks like a baby

how is nazi babby formed

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

gonadic io posted:

This isn't any harder though because they just give him the same material a few hours later when he's forgotten it all. Probably could go up to three times a day without any extra effort.

I would love it if they only made 5 folders of material in total and just rotate through them endlessly but he has never noticed.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
it's happening!!

https://twitter.com/jackdwagner/status/897278883078168576

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

I cannot wait for the video of juggalos in full paint with hatchets charging a proud boy shield wall! What a time to be alive

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

bag em and tag em posted:

I cannot wait for the video of juggalos in full paint with hatchets charging a proud boy shield wall! What a time to be alive

I guarantee the pigs are gonna be out in full force with bean bag guns to protect their proud boys that day.

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum

Kuato posted:

Any guesses on what retarded thing President Trump will do next? I keep thinking these lols are not sustainable but somehow he finds a way to top himself.

He's going to pardon noted local tinpot martinet Joe Arpaio at his Phoenix rally, or beforehand so he can drag Arpaio's elderly husk on stage with him and bask in the radioactive glow of anti-Mexican racism.

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

I guarantee the pigs are gonna be out in full force with bean bag guns to protect their proud boys that day.

juggalos are meth heads they dont feel pain

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Lmao

What a time to be alive

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Bacon Taco posted:

He's going to pardon noted local tinpot martinet Joe Arpaio at his Phoenix rally, or beforehand so he can drag Arpaio's elderly husk on stage with him and bask in the radioactive glow of anti-Mexican racism.

Trump would never in a million years consider doing something as foolish as pardoning Joe Arpaio

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

Foxhound fucked around with this message at 23:59 on Aug 16, 2017

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Yyyyyesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
he wont pardon arpaio. he won't. there's no way

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

Quotey posted:

oh god hes going to do it on stage

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
It is 2017. We've built the most powerful country in the world, had a civil war, participated in world wars, became a manufacturing giant and turned into a tech giant, improved women's rights, improved civil rights... and then we elected a black president that broke society's mind and now:

Donald J Trump is president, Kid Rock is running for Senate, actual Nazis are marching in the streets again and give themselves nicknames like Baked Alaska, and fans of the cringey rap group Insane Clown Posse are planning to battle white supremacists in the streets of the nation's capitol with hatchets.

This is a world that's too over-the-top even for the creators of Barkley, Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Quotey posted:

he wont win. he wont. theres no way

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I hope ICP kills those pieces of poo poo

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I hope a giant protester steps on someone!

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Captain Yossarian posted:

I hope ICP kills those pieces of poo poo

the police will heroically swoop in to save the alt-right and arrest those violent liberals.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

the police will heroically swoop in to save the alt-right and arrest those violent liberals.

ICP record sales will explode, redeeming Insane Clown Posse

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

September 16th is my wife's birthday. I'm not getting her poo poo because she gets to watch juggalos fight Nazis on live tv and what could I possibly give her that's better than that?

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Tiny Lowtax posted:

September 16th is my wife's birthday. I'm not getting her poo poo because she gets to watch juggalos fight Nazis on live tv and what could I possibly give her that's better than that?

a hatchet and a plane ticket to DC?

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax

Tiny Lowtax posted:

a clown

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum

Quotey posted:

oh god hes going to do it on stage

gently caress yeah he is, for the most massive LOLs possible! Maybe some Proud Boys will be there to cheer him on!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

Waffle House posted:

ICP record sales will explode, redeeming Insane Clown Posse

If juggalos push the proud boys poo poo in I will personally buy an ICP record.

And then, you know, burn it or something.