Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
i kinda feel like jews are becoming 'the good ones' in the same way italians and irish did hundreds of years ago. kushner, miller, and mnuchin are all jewish, and none of the nazis seem to care. cohn gets poo poo sometimes, but that's more about globalism that jewishness.

fockin hell thats a bad snype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pyrotek
May 21, 2004

This is definitely "Trump has Alzheimer's or dementia but we can't outright say it" the article.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Idpol is trash, blm is good, capitalism will fall and lenin will return in our time of need.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx14hca1z_c

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Schnorkles posted:

oh my god the proud boys and the juggalos are gonna go to war

:stare:

fuckin nazis, how do they work?

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
when fascism rises, the juggalos are gonna save us all

god bless 2017

zakkro
May 29, 2015

triple sulk posted:

conversely, spend all the money you want because nothing matters and death is certain

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Augus posted:

fuckin nazis, how do they work?

https://twitter.com/jesticide/status/897941541221670912

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Thatim posted:

Also I like loogs new avatar. Kinda works to have him as our crazy bartender of the bar called Cspam

thx i like it too

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
also the adl said palin referencing the 14 words was nbd, so they seem to be on board with it

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Reality Winner posted:

i kinda feel like jews are becoming 'the good ones' in the same way italians and irish did hundreds of years ago. kushner, miller, and mnuchin are all jewish, and none of the nazis seem to care. cohn gets poo poo sometimes, but that's more about globalism that jewishness.

Miller, Kushy-kush, and Mnuchin all have one thing in common though.

a gently caress ton of money

you're always a "good one" if you got money

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Duscat posted:

sell the stock we'll spend all the money we're starting off a brand new day

did some1 say brand new day??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA46ZNjrzeY

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Al-Saqr posted:

The dems coming out and just saying the words SINGLE PAYER, gently caress WALL STREET, AND ALL OUT POLICE REFORM, will do wonders, but they wont which is why trump for all of his bluster and bullshit will be one step ahead unless the dems completely change the way they're operating.

no way, after he fails to deliver on his promises the voters will positively flock to the party offering business tax incentives for training and consolidated federal data centers

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Al-Saqr posted:

one thing is for sure, Bannon is absolutely right that the more the Dems focus on meaningless identity politics and not fixing the economy and helthcare system, the more remote their chances of actually beating trump will be.
I mean if we go four years of Trump in office without a major recession than lol he's gonna loving win re-election. But I think that's incredibly unlikely.

Also, after a half-week like this, I think it's important that we all reflect on the times where there has been great joy in this thread. Not bitter, ironic glee at how hosed everything is, that's basically 24/7. I mean when we loving felt good.

Here's the live reaction to McCain voting no.

Return to these moments ever so often, as they are why we fight.

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"

Reality Winner posted:

Smarter Nazis just know that going after Jewish people will get them outed as Nazis

The rest shout 'Jews will not replace us' like the dumbass shitheels they are

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Reality Winner posted:

it's not really a new concept
if you support their ideology they are more than willing to keep you around as a useless idiot for a while.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
that'll be loving wild if civil war part 2 kicks off in full swing because of proud boys and juggalos.

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Tomorrow and/or Friday is going to be absolutely insane. I can feel it coming.

Same.

There is a tingling in my butte

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
please please please please let me witness juggalos giving proud boys a real beat down.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Reality Winner posted:

mussolini thought hitlers antisemitism was goofy and over the top and never rly pursued it to the degree the nazis wanted; antisemitism is def not necessary for fascism

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

zakkro knows what's up

you can't take it with you

and even if you live, it may not be worth anything in ten years

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Epic High Five posted:

I see the price tag in the cart and get cold sweats

let me help you out here, fellow formerly poor person:

A> Get a credit card

Do not spend your own cash on anything, ever. For day to day spending, use a credit card with a reward program, and pay the credit card off every month. You can use the credit card to smooth out your spending so you aren't that guy who blows his wad on Saturday and Sunday and is broke until next Friday.

B> Take every credit card you're offered that doesn't have a fee

I go to Macy's to buy some pants and they're all "open a credit card and you'll get $40 off." I already have a Macy's credit card. Who gives a gently caress, open another one. They'll do it for you because they make money from opening accounts. Buy your pants at $40 off, pay the card off immediately, and throw it in a drawer, never to be seen again.

C> DO NOT SPEND YOUR OWN MONEY ON ANYTHING BUT BILLS

Your actual real cash is there to pay off your credit cards and to pay your real bills. Don't spend it day to day (except drugs).

In the case of the Kindle Voyage, just buy the loving thing and put it on your 'normal expense' credit card. suddenly it's just like the groceries.

In a few years, you too can afford anything you want, have 2% credit card utilization, and a credit score of 820+. You're welcome.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

I mean if we go four years of Trump in office without a major recession than lol he's gonna loving win re-election. But I think that's incredibly unlikely.

Also, after a half-week like this, I think it's important that we all reflect on the times where there has been great joy in this thread. Not bitter, ironic glee at how hosed everything is, that's basically 24/7. I mean when we loving felt good.

Here's the live reaction to McCain voting no.

Return to these moments ever so often, as they are why we fight.

i sniped the mccain snipe page, that's pretty :krad:

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

hell you know how many classic nazis didn't live up to the aryan ideal? i'll name one for you: HITLER

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"

Augus posted:

it's not really a new concept
if you support their ideology they are more than willing to keep you around as a useless idiot for a while.

Basically

You get to live as 'one of the good ones' at the cost of your soul for a while longer, until they run out of other enemies

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Reality Winner posted:

also the adl said palin referencing the 14 words was nbd, so they seem to be on board with it

yeah they equate anti-israel with being anti-semite they obv have anti-antifa tendencies as an org

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

mussolini thought hitlers antisemitism was goofy and over the top and never rly pursued it to the degree the nazis wanted; antisemitism is def not necessary for fascism

it's not, but these people are definitely anti-semitic. Bannon made money from investing in Seinfeld, and then turned around and refused to let his daughters go to school with Jews. the only thing that truly matters is whether you have money or not, which is why they will tolerate rich Jewish people.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/897488822144860160

im cackling

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
I would kill for a credit score of 820+

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
hootin and hollerin at my screen

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

let me help you out here, fellow formerly poor person:

A> Get a credit card

Do not spend your own cash on anything, ever. For day to day spending, use a credit card with a reward program, and pay the credit card off every month. You can use the credit card to smooth out your spending so you aren't that guy who blows his wad on Saturday and Sunday and is broke until next Friday.

B> Take every credit card you're offered that doesn't have a fee

I go to Macy's to buy some pants and they're all "open a credit card and you'll get $40 off." I already have a Macy's credit card. Who gives a gently caress, open another one. They'll do it for you because they make money from opening accounts. Buy your pants at $40 off, pay the card off immediately, and throw it in a drawer, never to be seen again.

C> DO NOT SPEND YOUR OWN MONEY ON ANYTHING BUT BILLS

Your actual real cash is there to pay off your credit cards and to pay your real bills. Don't spend it day to day (except drugs).

In the case of the Kindle Voyage, just buy the loving thing and put it on your 'normal expense' credit card. suddenly it's just like the groceries.

In a few years, you too can afford anything you want, have 2% credit card utilization, and a credit score of 820+. You're welcome.

putting things on credit cards and paying it off every month doesnt really get around the problem of not having any money

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

never saw this music video, lord lolmighty

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Duscat posted:

guys there's no way bannon "accidentally" gave a long, detailed interview that he thought was off record

is he trying to get fired

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Chunky Salsa posted:

Basically

You get to live as 'one of the good ones' at the cost of your soul for a while longer, until they run out of other enemies

not even that, jews were cool in italy til the war got a lotta armed nazis all over the place

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

sexpig by night posted:

remember, friday is firing day because trump is terrified of confrontation so he handles it like every lovely boss ever does and does it mid way through friday so he can dip early and avoid the backlash.

mooch was fired on monday

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Shear Modulus posted:

putting things on credit cards and paying it off every month doesnt really get around the problem of not having any money

It certainly gets around the problem EHF has, which is "I was poor all my life and now I have money, how can I leverage that?"

If you're poor, don't touch credit cards ever.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

this new tf2 character seems really lame

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

his favorite story from his "travels" was the boy scout jamboree, wherein acclaimed child rapist, donald trump, got "50,000 kids chanting that they love Donald Trump"

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Nichael posted:

it's not, but these people are definitely anti-semitic. Bannon made money from investing in Seinfeld, and then turned around and refused to let his daughters go to school with Jews. the only thing that truly matters is whether you have money or not, which is why they will tolerate rich Jewish people.

yeah, america is a melting pot: some of are fascists is nazis some of em aint :shrug:
gotta punch em all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

SKULL.GIF posted:

mooch was fired on monday

mooch's firing wasn't really initiated by Trump though

• Locked thread