Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

kaleedity posted:

this new tf2 character seems really lame

can this new character walk

ed balls dont like ableism neither

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

let me help you out here, fellow formerly poor person:

A> find a person who died, but was born at around the same time that you were

B> request a copy of their birth certificate for a genealogy project from their local records

C> take the birth certificate and some faked mail to a local library and get a library card, most of which issue photo id nowadays

D> now you have a birth certificate and library card and can go get backup documentation for your new identity

You're welcome.

:eyepop:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/Alyssa_Milano/status/898011261140643842

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
the truth is that almost everyone in D.C. gives these kind of interviews where both sides know it's not supposed to be quoted but reporters are now willing to burn Bannon but still give favorable treatment to CIA directors who feed them propaganda in exchange for being named as "senior administration official"

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I'll have to remember this

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Crush fascism

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Joementum posted:

the truth is that almost everyone in D.C. gives these kind of interviews where both sides know it's not supposed to be quoted but reporters are now willing to burn Bannon but still give favorable treatment to CIA directors who feed them propaganda in exchange for being named as "senior administration official"

i kinda like the cia more than fat drunk nazis

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

that shirt is ridiculous

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

Joementum posted:

if bannon didnt say the magic words "off the record" its his own drat fault

probably won't work that well with these nazis - they'd just take the cheering as "lol we've trolled them into cheering for us"

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

mormonpartyboat posted:

nite crew culture metastasized

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

u could say we are in the blood stream now

like we have ~ moved beyond ~ staying in one place

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Regular Nintendo posted:

that shirt is ridiculous

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
pictured: future heroes of America

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Regular Nintendo posted:

that shirt is ridiculous

it's like a blanket

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

It certainly gets around the problem EHF has, which is "I was poor all my life and now I have money, how can I leverage that?"

If you're poor, don't touch credit cards ever.

followup to this - the reason I cannot do this at the moment is that a large part of my income is going to servicing pre-existing debt

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Shear Modulus posted:

putting things on credit cards and paying it off every month doesnt really get around the problem of not having any money

but if you're making 20k and save 2% not you are making 20.4k. in 2,500 years you will have an extra million bucks lying around!

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
also love that Bannon is in trouble for saying stuff that is unquestionably correct

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Joementum posted:

why is that? why would the top white house strategist leak to some reporter, off the record, all of his white house strategy?

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

help us juggalos

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Epic High Five posted:

followup to this - the reason I cannot to this at the moment is that a large part of my income is going to servicing pre-existing debt

yeah, I was so poor I had no pre-existing debt when I started making more money. it owned

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Duscat posted:

i have NEVER thought trump is smart

i loving put in the time to make this stupid thing to make fun of the whole idea:

i do think bannon is smart

it's only been six months since this superbowl commercial featuring baloogan aired

well, sixty years in trump time

Jazerus has issued a correction as of 03:55 on Aug 17, 2017

pyrotek
May 21, 2004

Joementum posted:

also love that Bannon is in trouble for saying stuff that is unquestionably correct

Definitely my favorite part. Mooch got fired for sounding like a crazy rear end in a top hat. Bannon might get fired for saying sane things.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
i'm trying to figure out if this is curtains for bannon and I'm really thinking probably not

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

triple sulk posted:

conversely, spend all the money you want because nothing matters and death is certain

inshallah

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

not even that, jews were cool in italy til the war got a lotta armed nazis all over the place

Tru I suppose I just meant it more against that mentality of 'Well if I just help them/ally with them then surely I will be spared' cause obviously no, you won't

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Joementum posted:

i dont believe you

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Can't believe mooch was fired this morning

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

i did this over 3 million times in california for ~reasons~.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/thetomzone/status/898013200804917248

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Duscat posted:

why is that? why would the top white house strategist leak to some reporter, off the record, all of his white house strategy?

that's the point: they do it all the time because they're huge narcissists. every admin does, but now reporters don't give a gently caress about burning Bannon

jigokuman
Aug 28, 2002

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/898006982791241728

Lol eat poo poo Robert e Lee hope satans loving you in the rear end.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

fake news, donny's dick don't work

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
trump getting laid bigly

incels must pay homage for their own chance at escaping inceldom

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Joementum posted:

that's the point: they do it all the time because they're huge narcissists. every admin does, but now reporters don't give a gently caress about burning Bannon

good lord

zakkro
May 29, 2015

Hannity 2nite:

https://twitter.com/tvoti/status/898015006448537600

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
:yeah:
https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/897990966589759488

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

D1E posted:

help us juggalos

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

should say JEBS imo

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
how even IS this country still

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Joementum posted:

truth is poison

• Locked thread