Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

putting the logo on their vw beetle seems really unaerodynamic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

Shear Modulus posted:

it owns how in harry potter you get selected to join the upper class that controls the world by chance of birth

just like irl

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Ben Garrison. A man so lacking in self awareness he never stops to consider why it's so easy to photoshop his comics into appearing anti-Semitic.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

https://twitter.com/PfeifferDC/status/897972023481315329

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
how the gently caress is cc johnson still a thing

him and o'keefe should've been getting their asses kicked every time they showed their faces in public a long time ago

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

lol ruthless huh

"theyre too effective at stopping us from comitting genocide :qq:"

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Google is cool again

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
https://twitter.com/TallahForTrump/status/897982559153340416

these bots are silly

would be cool if we had millions of antifa tho

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

guest captionist Kelly

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat
my grandfather killed literal nazis in the 1940s but then he voted republican for the rest of his life, I wonder if he'd qualify has an antifa.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Scent of Worf posted:

these bots are silly

I basically assume anyone whose twitter handle starts with "deplorable" is a bot

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Hot Dog Day #82 posted:

my grandfather killed literal nazis in the 1940s but then he voted republican for the rest of his life, I wonder if he'd qualify has an antifa.

AntiFa until recently was a european phenomena.

It existed in Europe during the rise of facsism over there but there wasn't such a thing happening over here sans people standing up against the German American Bund (If I recall a few people rushed the stage against those pieces of poo poo). I can't recall but there was just a piece done about a Greek AntiFa member during the war.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

zegermans posted:

I basically assume anyone whose twitter handle starts with "deplorable" is a bot

i see ze germans equates "black women" with deplorable :colbert:

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Scent of Worf posted:

these bots are silly

I would swamp literally every public injustice with 1000 angry kids.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Shear Modulus posted:

why do you need a security clearance to test pee

military dicks are classified secret

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Admiral Ray posted:

military dicks are classified secret

Top Secret Cocks.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

i wonder if posobiec was one of this piss watchers that got real goddamn close to your dick and everything always ended up as an erotic misunderstanding.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Admiral Ray posted:

i wonder if posobiec was one of this piss watchers that got real goddamn close to your dick and everything always ended up as an erotic misunderstanding.

Would dump a cup of piss on that guy.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

wait so did he run the pee testing machine or is he actually a guy who watches you pee to make sure you're not sneaking in clean piss in a baggie

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Shear Modulus posted:

wait so did he run the pee testing machine or is he actually a guy who watches you pee to make sure you're not sneaking in clean piss in a baggie

he watches you pee. the tox piss machine is in some DoD lab or whatever.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Admiral Ray posted:

he watches you pee. the tox piss machine is in some DoD lab or whatever.

lmao

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Shear Modulus posted:

He watched people pee into their urinalysis cups.

Outside of basic training they don't actually watch the pee come out of you, they generally let you do it facing a urinal. Women have it worse because they can't do that, so they actually get watched.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Love it when political cartoonist label their other labels with adjectives.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.

Gotta give props to the textual signifier that's clarifying another signifier.

edit: ^what they said

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
cant believe google absolutely smashed that guys rear end with their car

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
fully-automated bash the fash

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

the dude is supposed to be damore?

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017

Admiral Ray posted:

the dude is supposed to be damore?

Considering the only "alt-media" site that Google hit was the Daily Stormer, it appears we're supposed to be feeling sorry for Andrew Anglin lol

Fantastic Flyer has issued a correction as of 05:40 on Aug 17, 2017

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Joe Rogan came out pretty hard against the fash, which is good considering his reach among the Pepe crowd. A lot of angry fash in the YouTube comments but that's YouTube so of course.

I mean he's not exactly picking up a red and black banner but I think it's encouraging.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://twitter.com/dagonscoming4u/status/898012842644910080

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Joe Rogan came out pretty hard against the fash, which is good considering his reach among the Pepe crowd. A lot of angry fash in the YouTube comments but that's YouTube so of course.

I mean he's not exactly picking up a red and black banner but I think it's encouraging.

lol it's really cool of that boneheaded rear end in a top hat rogan that he gave those racists and alt fighters and Nazis a consistent platform on his show to spew their horseshit from for years on end and then suddenly be aghast at the fruits of something he had a hand in creating.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Al-Saqr posted:

lol it's really cool of that boneheaded rear end in a top hat rogan that he gave those racists and alt fighters and Nazis a consistent platform on his show to spew their horseshit from for years on end and then suddenly be aghast at the fruits of something he had a hand in creating.
Hey, I'll take it.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I like Joe Rogan in principle as a boneheaded skeptic who tries not to tolerate bullshit but in practice he's pretty much The Worst.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

ScrubLeague posted:

Love it when political cartoonist label their other labels with adjectives.

mountain of scribbles labeled DEBT twice

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
anderson cooper just had that crying fash aired on CNN, contrasted with his poo poo talk from the night before

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

Al-Saqr posted:

yeah i'm not sure why you would give that guy any praise whatsoever for coming out against them *now* after they went full ISIS and ran a loving car through a crowd

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
is poo poo going down this weekend or what? DC or Richmond

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

there's like 0 chance of full on 1861 civil war but putting money on a remake of the troubles isn't a bad move

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Scent of Worf posted:

yeah i'm not sure why you would give that guy any praise whatsoever for coming out against them *now* after they went full ISIS and ran a loving car through a crowd

maybe the libertarian dickhead is starting to realize even he doesnt have enough money to insulate himself forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

cargo cult posted:

is poo poo going down this weekend or what? DC or Richmond

richmond rally was cancelled i believe