Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Nazi Facebook like the tea party Facebook sounds like amazingly good fun and I hope it happens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Lodin posted:

If you guys absolutely must partake in ICP media after they bash the fash you should just watch Death Races or Big Money Rustlas. They are good and cool if you just drink enough or are stoned out of your gourd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pypMXSpZDQ

The director's commentary for all their movies are choice "We absolutely didn't blow all the money for this movie on cocaine." "Yes, this is a shot for shot remake of our first film only this time it's in the Old West, but let me emphasize, we absolutely didn't spend all the money on marijuana."

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

"The interview with magazine co-editor and columnist Robert Kuttner was initiated by Bannon, Kuttner said, in an Anthony Scaramucci-style phone call out of the blue in response to a column Kuttner had written on China."

I love that The Mooch is still with us in spirit. RIP you coked out guido

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Don't worry I'm sure toothless hillbillies will be able to figure out tor and .onion sites with no problem

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Is crying Nazi more acceptable than the president of the united states because the nazi have shame?

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

History repeats itself, time is a flat cirlce

ricro
Dec 22, 2008

Kumo posted:

Is crying Nazi more acceptable than the president of the united states because the nazi have shame?

I don't know if it counts as a proper display of shame if the person crying is trying to beg for money

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Relevant Tangent posted:

The director's commentary for all their movies are choice "We absolutely didn't blow all the money for this movie on cocaine." "Yes, this is a shot for shot remake of our first film only this time it's in the Old West, but let me emphasize, we absolutely didn't spend all the money on marijuana."

Their commentary on that old Stranglemania video is one of the funniest things I've ever heard in my life. They make believe they are translating because a lot of it is in Japanese and holy poo poo I had tears from laughing so hard.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
the guardians choice of bannon picture in their article about his interview

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Sedge and Bee posted:

So is Trump really full on attacking senate repubs now as his new whipping boy?

That's actually pretty great, good way to keep fracturing the party.

Flake was the one who published a book recently that said that Trump is a shithead. Of course, that didn't stop him from voting for everything Trump wanted...

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.
The Confederacy was literally a movement of traitors who tried to rebel against America and destroy the country. That's like if Iraq decided to put up statues of ISIS in a few decades.

They were literally violent traitors who tried to destroy a country to create their own. The flag literally only belongs in museums and history books.

ricro
Dec 22, 2008
For Bannon that is actually a pretty flattering photo

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Flake news

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Jose posted:

the guardians choice of bannon picture in their article about his interview

I like how it looks like he has no wrist, or rather that his fingers attach directly to his arm

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

Their commentary on that old Stranglemania video is one of the funniest things I've ever heard in my life. They make believe they are translating because a lot of it is in Japanese and holy poo poo I had tears from laughing so hard.

Stranglemania is absolutely a pro-watch. If you happen to be high this weekend, seek out a copy.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

flashy_mcflash posted:

Stranglemania is absolutely a pro-watch. If you happen to be high this weekend, seek out a copy.

I watched it 100% sober and I can't smoke weed literally ever because I have a CDL license and I can still confirm it is the greatest video of all time. It's the one from like 1995. Not the sequel they put out a few years later.

When Namalamaloomi bends over and started speaking Japanese and Violent J was translating it might be the single greatest minute in video history.

Chumbawumba4ever97 fucked around with this message at 14:02 on Aug 17, 2017

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

flashy_mcflash posted:

Got you fam.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

SlipkPIe posted:

I don't know if it counts as a proper display of shame if the person crying is trying to beg for money

What is the word then? Remorse? Sympathy? Pity? Accountable? Less deserving of total ridicule in this moment? Like I'm trying to wrap my head around the fact that it seems like crying nazi is more something than the president because of this public display. Maybe it's just some latent compassion on my part because the guy is a crying, sniveling wreck (and justly so).

But Trump? Goddamn that guy a motherfucker. He's making me feel better for nazis in comparison.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Smirr posted:

I like how it looks like he has no wrist, or rather that his fingers attach directly to his arm

Lol I hadn't noticed that what the gently caress

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

Regrettable posted:

Anyone post this yet?

Steve Bannon, Unrepentant

quote:

He dismissed the far right as irrelevant and sidestepped his own role in cultivating it: “Ethno-nationalism—it's losers. It's a fringe element. I think the media plays it up too much, and we gotta help crush it, you know, uh, help crush it more.”

“These guys are a collection of clowns,” he added.

steve bannon: NOT down with the clown. poor man

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/jowrotethis/status/897973445291417600

everything's a dril tweet these days

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

TYB. I'm overdue for a rewatch!

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

ahahaha the 50:00 mark exactly is what I was talking about. So loving hilarious.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
It is disputed between historians whether the Charlottesville Rally or the Battle of the Juggalos can truly be considered to be the first blows of the Second American Civil War. It is notable however that the Juggalo veterans were the preferred choice for unit commanders in the formation of the original Resistance Battalions. To this day, the Battle of the Juggalos is commemorated with the ritual drinking of products from multi-national beverage conglomerate Faygo, with children encouraged to paint their faces in the traditional styles of the Clown Heroes of Washington.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

You had the first black president, the first retard president, and there's a non-zero chance you'll have the first Juggalo president before you let a woman into the oval office.

Anyway, Shaggy 2 Dope 2020

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Holy poo poo

We

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/SilverAdie/status/898165905569574913

component leadership

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
I would be totally down with getting rid of all our weird monuments to dead presidents and soldiers

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/898169407213645824

lmao he's doubling down

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Lee saved the United States by being a loser.
Washington saved the United States by winning.
I feel like that's a pretty big difference.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

loving hell, here we go. he's about to do it!!!

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Facts:
-Both men are dead
-Both have vowels in their names
-Cats don't like when you bonk them on the head with magazines with their pictures on it
-We

I'm waiting for "everyone is equal and there's no difference between Lee and Washington or any other GREAT MEN" to turn into "you're all equally worthless to me, the President of the United States and a Great Man (a Good One, too)."

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

YOU......

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

We

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Rename Washington D.C. to Pisstrump P.P. and Washington state to West Idaho. IMHO

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/medievalpoc/status/897122421353918464

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

You..... ......people need to stop being uppity

moosetoucher
Jul 11, 2017

heck. heckin heck.

Relevant Tangent posted:

Lee saved the United States by being a loser.
Washington saved the United States by winning.
I feel like that's a pretty big difference.

Probably safe to say Lee was both a hater AND a loser

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

moosetoucher posted:

Probably safe to say Lee was both a hater AND a loser

let's remember them on this 9/11

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/898171544236687361